Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted) Empty maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted)

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:07 am

maya
http://midwestarabian.com/photos-new/results/2007/Scottsdale/Scottsdale-7.jpg
i was turning two in a week and even though i didnt have to i left my herf to see what trouble i could stir up in this big world. i was ggalloping threw open plains, and threw a big forest, when i got to the edge of the forest i found a small clearing with a little creek " this is perfect, ill stay here" i say to myself then i start to eat grass
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted) Empty Re: maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

~Raja~
I smirked and chuckled quietly. Little did that filly know I was here, or a forcer for instance. I came out in the open and walked to her. "Hello gorgeous..." I said and circled her body, stopping immediatley at her rump.

maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted) Aphc_snowcap

Back to top Go down

maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted) Empty Re: maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 pm

~Raja~
I hear the other mare in the meadow and smirked. "Seconds?" I said to myself and chuckled lightly. I walked over to her and nipped at her neck. "Hey babe..." I said and stopped at her rump as I did with the other mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:34 pm

~Spotted~
"Hi.." i say turning around
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:41 pm

~Raja~
I noticed she wasn't in heat but when I was done with her she was gonna be pregnant, and like it. I went back to her rump and licked her flank. "How old are you?..." I asked, wondering how tight she was gonna be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 pm

~Spotted~
"I'm 4 why?" i asked curious
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:45 pm

[color=darkred]~Raja~
I ignored her question and mounted her, sliding my tool quickly into her. I humped her hard and fast. I grabbed her mane and made her squeeze around my cock. I rammed into her forcely, hitting her G-Spot numerous times in a row.[\color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 pm

~Spotted~
I bucked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 pm

~Raja~
I stayed on and planted my hooves into the ground and tightened my legs around her body. I humped her harder as I punishment and groaned. She was pretty tight. I tugged on her mane harder, seeing how tight she could go. I moaned and groaned, feeling the pleasure kick in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:52 pm

~Spotted~
i nipped his leg hard and kicked his leg
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:00 pm

~Raja~
I frowned and tripped her front legs so she couldn't kick me. I pounded her and released liquids into her G-Spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:01 pm

~Spotted~
I get up, i pin my ears back.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:38 pm

~Raja~
I pulled her mane all the way back so she couldn't moved. I grunted and slid into her again. Her tightness was incredible... I panted and groaned, feeling the pleasure over-whelm my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:40 pm

i reared back making myself fall on my back on the ground
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm

~Raja~
I watched her fall and I stepped out of the way. I smirked. "That's not very good for the baby." I said with an evil chuckle and smirk. I had finally made her pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 pm

~Spotted~
"I'd rather die then have your baby." i say angrily, "And what your just going to go off and get some other girl pregnant?" i asked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:49 pm

~Raja~
I rolled my eyes. Usually I would take off by now but something told me to stay... "Maybe..Maybe not...Depends I guess..." I said and snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:51 pm

~Spotted~
"Whatever." i say shaking my mane so the dirt would come off, i started to walk away
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm

~Raja~
I growled. "Fine! I'll take care of your fricken baby just stop it!" I yelled with a hiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 pm

~Spotted~
"It's your fault ya know i wouldn't if you wouldn't of did it now, and it's just as much mine as yours." i say still walking
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:56 pm

~Raja~
I snorted a frowned. "I guess..." I said stubbornly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:59 pm

~Spotted~
"Yup." i said i walk into the canopy and laid down to rest
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 pm

~Raja~
I snorted and flicked my hair off my forelock. I stopped beside her and drank from the creek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:15 pm

~Spotted~
i lick my hip
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next