Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:18 pm

~Raja~
I've never stayed with a mare when she had gotten pregnant before... "Uhm...Wanna go somewhere else?" I asked and looked around at the dangerous meadow.

Back to top Go down

maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: maya... a beautiful arabain filly ( forcer wanted)

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:19 pm

~Spotted~
"Like?" i asked as i looked at him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:20 pm

~Raja~
"Some place safer." I said broadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:23 pm

~Spotted~
"Lead the way mighty raja." i say getting cocky with him, i get up
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:25 pm

~Raja~
I perked my head and headed into the woods. This is one of the pathways you had to take before you got to the beautiful place I was talking about. "This will be a while..." I said, still walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:59 pm

~Spotted~
"Okay." i say following him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm

~Raja~
I continued to walk. "So tell me about yourself." I said plainly, searching for the path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Spotted
"What do you want to know?" i asked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 pm

~Raja~
"Life story...We got time." I said and walked around a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Spotted
"Well when i was about 3 i was separated from my herd and ended up here by myself not knowing that males can be so mean." i say glaring at him, "Any way when that happened i was so scared I've never been far from my mom and stuff." i say looking down
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:16 pm

~Raja~
I looked down. "I'm sorry for your loss..." I said sincerely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Spotted
"Yeah." i say nodding, "So what made you stick with me?" i asked curious to his answer
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:51 pm

~Raja~
I shrugged. "Not sure." I said and looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Spotted
"Are you sure there isn't a reason?" i say suspicious
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 pm

~Raja~
"There might be...But I don't know what." I said and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 pm

~Raja~
I stopped and stood infront of Spotted, sensing another stallion. I pinned my ears, ready for a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Kong
I pawed the ground my ears back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 pm

~Raja~
"Leave!" I demanded and snorted. I reared and landed back on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Kong
"Why should I?" i say circling them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:06 pm

~Raja~
I growled, mirroring every move he did around her. "Go away." I said with a hiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Kong
"Again why should I?" i asked I put my nose to her flank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:10 pm

~Raja~
I pinned my ears tighter and bared my teeth. I bit his neck and moved him away form her. "DON'T TOUCH HER!!" I yelled and stood where he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Kong
i bucked, "Why would you care if i touch her? I thought all you did is force mare's." i say shaking my mane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 pm

~Raja~
I pinned my ears even tighter. "She's different!!" I yelled and stomped my hoof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next