Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!)

3 posters

Go down

She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!) Empty She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Adrianna
I smirked as I walked in the bar, everyone knew my face and place. I immediatley walked to the bartender and chuckled. "Vodka please..." I ordered and moved my hair from my forehead. I pulled his tie closer so he was closer and chuckled. I let him go and drank the alcohol and grunted. "Another..." I said and drank that one too. "More..." I pleaded with a slur and started to feel a bit light-headed.

THREE HOURS LATER...
Adrianna
I grunted as I stood up, feeling completely unbalanced. "Woah..." I said slowly and with a slur. I bumped into a guy and sighed. "Sorry dude." I said and patted his chest, walking over to the dance floor. I smirked as I got..urg...'phisical' with a man. I moaned and moved with him.

She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!) 1231083_f520

Back to top Go down

She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!) Empty Re: She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

~Joe~
I squeezed this unknowen girls butt tight....I heard her moaning and I knew she must have been drunk I was too. "You like that baby?" I ask and hold her waist where she was facing the back of me and her butt was on my waist this girl was hot dancing like a strip dancer she was good.

She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!) P
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!) Empty Re: She Can't Stop...(Mature Post and Please Rp!)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 pm

(hey i gotta go...can we wait til tomorrow? Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:16 pm

(Yep)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 am

Adrianna
I went low and smirked, coming back up slowly. "I want more..." I said seducingly and bit my lip with a smirk. I turned around and french kissed him lightly with a wink before resuming out naughty dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 pm

~Joe~
I smiled and watched her I put my arms around her waist and smirked feeling on her thys going up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Adrianna
I smirked and licked his lip. "Shouldn't we take this somewhere else?" I asked slowly and seductively and I pulled him closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Kate
I went to the bar tender and asked for a vodka
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:34 pm

~Joe~
"Yeah babe where to?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Adrianna
I smirked and bit my lipp with a brief chuckle. "Your place." I said faintly but still loud enough so he could hear over the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Kate
I started to swing my hips
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 pm

~Joe~
"Okay...." i sai and grabbed her hand to lead her outta the bar.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Adrianna
I chuckled quietly as we walked into his house, my body ready for some fucking. I landed ontop of him and started to french kiss him sexually and hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:47 pm

~Joe~
I frenched kissed her back but stood her back up to take off her pants and underwear I grabbed on her p***y and kissed her neck.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Adrianna
I moaned and grabbed his cock, putting it in my mouth and sucking on it hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:54 pm

~Joe~
I moaned and lifted of her shirt and bra. I licked her boobs and lifted off my shirt then I got on top of her and humped her licking her p***y and biting it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:53 am

yall got me trippin over trash cans in my kitchen What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm

- Haha... Fun,eh? -
Adrianna
She smirked lightly as a chuckle flew from her mouth. She grunted as she shifted for a more pleasurable time, her back arching and curving with his body. As he started to nibble on her p*****, she jumped slightly as her legs kicked. Of course this was fun, but it was making Adrainna on edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Don't mind her she was acting stupid because she was at my house and put that it's not funny at all
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down