Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Ain't Always That Nice

Go down

Sugar Ain't Always That Nice Empty Sugar Ain't Always That Nice

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:41 pm

(I missed you guys...soooo freakin' much... XD)

Spice-

I trotted along the lush fields, head and tail raised high. My knees raised as I bounced happily among the tall grass, eyes shining with excitement. Why am I so happy, you ask? No reason, actually. The sun was shining and there was hardly a cloud in sight. The field was large and open, and (hopefully) without any stallions. I just happened to be having a good day, is all.

With a snort I came to a lofty stop and turned my dished face towards the trees that lined the big field. Curiously I tilted my head. I'd never been into the trees, at least not alone. I wasn't very old after all, (I remembered what I forgot in her bio...XD! Her age Razz) and didn't know much about the world. And not to mention the last few days there had been this weird thing happening to me, changes that I really don't want to speak of at the moment. It'd ruin the perfect day I was having.

"All alone..." I muttered quietly to myself and looked around, flicking my tail back and forth contently.

Back to top Go down

Sugar Ain't Always That Nice Empty Re: Sugar Ain't Always That Nice

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm

OCC~ Heyy remember me...... LeapardHeart...... Im now Immortals Dream......

Sweet Escape~

On matted, shadow-laced grass in a forest clearing, one mare was the size and weight of a panther, with a faded white coat that was splatered with little black dots. The mares eyes as coal as the night-sky that was filled with no stars..... she looked at the deanse trees, that held a secret in them all, with her coat a faded white, that showed the dots that didnt want to hide in the white coat....
Often this mare felt as though she was dazed and bewildered as ever, as a newt that had crawled from its clammy hole, into the bright sun..... she stood of into the sun, the warm rays from the sun beat down onto her coat, making it glimmer.....
Her gazed lifted opon another mare a far distance away from her..... Watching the mares movements closly, and sighing befre walking slightly over to the new mare, the pounding of her large hooves probaly made a shiver run down the mares spine.....
Sweet Escape stood 16.9 hands for her height, and the weight of her didnt matter in a fight to the death.....
Her eyes locked out the mares, and snorted snaking her head to the air, and a ear percing neigh escaped her maw...... She shoke her head, and put it down to the ground as her hooes carried her toward the mare..... Once Sweet Escape was standing before her, she said in a deep but stren voice, but her voice had a beautiful tone of its own...... " Hello, im Sweet Escape " i say simply.....
Sugar Ain't Always That Nice Appaloosa+JPEG
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down