Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright ))

2 posters

Go down

Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright )) Empty Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright ))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Sugar 'N' Spice~
The world spiraled, the needles of the old fir tree blurred against the night sky and there was a sickening sensation as the forest floor raced toward him.
Sugar 'N' Spice trolted across the clearing with unease in her eyes....... Throwing er head in the air, and a blood percing neigh escaped her maw.....
Suddenly, something began to start to rustle in the bushes, but all it was.... Was a a pocket of breeze, a cuhion of wind. a downy fluff of air through her unsightly layer of coat.

She walked on, not caring for anything right at this moment..... Taking in the sweet scent of apples near-by, she jogged toward the smell, seeing the apples hanging from a fir ree, and she jumped up to get one..... her sleek ebautiful muscular body moved swiftly and gracefully, right back down to the earth, gravity making her fall onto her hooves..... Landing with a dull thud and then eating her apple...

The snow that fell from the heavens, and onto Sugar 'N' Sices back..... She stood there knowing that winter was comming, so she lowered her head to eat for the last time until Summer came, she munched on the bladed grass that lie on the earth floor, under her hooves..... She ate gracefully, her beautiful coat glistened in the moon-lit night.....
Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright )) Horse-wallpaper-3
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright )) Empty Re: Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright ))

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Anyone......?????
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright )) Empty Re: Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright ))

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Sugar 'N' Spice, And Everything Nice..............(( Forcer Wanted, but if not, then thats alright )) 41124610
((I'm sorry I xan't be that stallion))
Name~Worthy
Gender~Stallion
Age~3
Perosnality~You'll find out....

~Worthy~
My hooves clinked on the small abouded road as I walked on it. I smiled as it started to snow.... I loved snow.

Far out just then.... I heard a whinny. Good enough to set me off.

I ran after the whinny galloping.... snow falling on my back just to come across a BEAUTIFUL mare. I smiled but was kinda afraid to approach her.....should I? Would I? I was a shy horse so i picked not. I then ran then snow making my hoofprints behind me hoping she would and would not notice me.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Sugar 'N' Spice~
I threw my head up, listening to my surroundings.... I heard the faint pounding of hooves hit the earth, and rummble making my body shake..... I turned my head seeing a stud, running around... I snorted and rolled my eyes, a sharp and unease neigh escaped m maw again.....

" Hey stud, what you doing?!" she asked with a questioning look on her face.... staring at the stud, run around, she sihged and watched him.... He was a handsome stud..... " heyy!" i yelled....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:39 pm

~Worthy~
I turned around. "Oh hi." i said and looked at her. "I'm Worthy...." I say with a smile and trot to her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Sugar 'N' Spice~
I smiled as he came close toward me, i backed away alittle but then tok a step forward..... " Nice name, I'm Sugar 'N' spice, my full name is Sugar 'N' Spice and everything Nice..... But you can call me sugar 'N' spice " i said, my name was complacaited

BUT OH WELL!

That was my naem, and i loved it..... It was sexy and told others what i was like.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 pm

~Worthy~
"Nice name...." I say and circle her happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Sugar 'N' Spice~
I watch Worthy circle me, watching cloly to what his movements will be next, i soon steped out of his cicrle..... Smirking slighly to his muscular figure, i made him bump into my rump, when a stud gets lost into my eyes they cant take there eyes off me.....

WAIT IS HE A FORCER! i thought.....

Looking him over again, and grinning " Worthy are u a forcer or not?" i asked curious right now, about him..... Which is VERY weired i was usally no this curious about anyone.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 pm

~Worthy~
"No, why would you think that?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down