Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only)

2 posters

Go down

Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only) Empty Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only)

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Spice walked into a beautiful snowy clearing. She breathed in the clod, wintery air and plodded forward. She loved winter for no reasona t all. Maybe beacause she was born in this season, who knows? Anyway, she made it to the center of the field and let her heat scent out since she thought she was alone. Spice hated holding it in, it was so, aggervating. Anyway, she laid down and enjoyed life as white ice crystals landed on her gray coat.

Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only) Thumbnail
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only) Empty Re: Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Name:Flynn
Personality:He is funny, a flirt, he calls others "toots" a lot. He is weird and steals prey from others pack.
Mate:None
Pups:None
Pic:
Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only) Canis_lupus_lycaon01

Flynn sniffed the air for the scent of prey from another pack. Instead, he smelt the scent, a sweet scent, not of prey. He rushed over toward it quickly and stopped seeing a female in the meadow, her pelt shinning in the moonlight. His green eyes fluttered and he walked toward her. "Hello." he murmured and bowed. "I'm Flynn... and you are?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only) Empty Re: Sugar & Spice..... (*Twisted* only)

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Spice's eyes closed for a moment. Then, she heard a male's voice. Oh goodness! Spice stood to see a handsome young brute. She clamped her tail to her rump and stopped up her smell. "Oh, um, sorry. I'm S-Spice." Spice smiled shyly. "It's nice to meet you." She let her tail free and shook the snow off her coat. Her hazel eyes met with his for about a millisecond, but she looked away. Why was she acting so shy? Spice usually acted really seductive. "I thought I was alone, there's usually not another wolf miles from here."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Flynn nodded. "Oh, um, you kinda caught my attention." he murmured getting locked in her gaze. He looked at her not circling her. "So, uh toots... you live here, born here?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Spice nodded. "I was born here...." She shrugged at the fact he called her 'toots'. Many brutes has stupid nicknames, but it never meant anything. She had never met a brute she had fallen in love with, and was still a virgin. Spice pawed at the ground. "What about you?" She looked back into his eyes. Was she falling for him already?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Flynn shrugged. "Not born here actually." he muttered. "But I came here because you, bought me here with you little scent." he said and lied down. "So, your in heat?" he couldn't help but ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Spice looked back at the ground. "Yes...." Her voice was whispering she sat down and hung her head low. She was feeling guilty. What was wrong with her?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Flynn raised an eyebrow at her, when she put her head down. "Mind tellin' me what's the matter?" he asked seductively. He smiled and licked her nose comforting her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 6:39 pm

The fae looked at Flynn. "I'm embarrased." Spice admitted it. She liked his seductive tone. Spice raised her head to look back at him. She smiled a little. Surprisingly, she Spice was already falling for him.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Flynn nodded. "Wow, you don't look like one of those embarrassed types." he admitted and stared into her eyes, smiling.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Spice laughed. "Really now?" She nuzzled him and pulled back to look at Flynn again. Her tone was seductive, it sounded more like her own self. Spice's expression was also seductive. It came naturually(sp?) to her, since she was such a pretty wolf.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Flynn laughed, licking her ear. "Mind changed." he murmured in a seducing. tone... he went over to her rump and lapped at her small hole for later. His member started to appear from his sheath... growing with impatience.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Spice watched him, but didn't care. She let her scent out slightly. After a while she let it out fully. Spice decided she was ready.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Flynn smiled and nodded, mounting her and blah blah... he then unmounted and sighed grooming her spine and his member went back into the sheath.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 7:07 pm

00C~ Lol.....! Ugh, what do I put now?

Spice returned his embrace and smiled. She slipped her head under his chin. (Do you know what I'm talking about?)

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 pm

OOC: What do you mean, "Do you know what I'm talking about" she we do it again, this time him really doing it?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 7:20 pm

OOC~ Did you know what I'm talking about when I said 'She slipped her head under his.' And I don't care.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 7:21 pm

OOC: Oh oh his chin yeah... his chin... or did you mean... oh!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm

OOc~ Do you understand?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 pm

OOC: I only understand when others explain. I think it means. "Like under his snout."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun May 15, 2011 8:25 pm

OOC~ Yeah, that's what I meant.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 8:30 pm

OOC:Wow, Okay.

Flynn smiled and licked her cheek. "I know you'll have beautiful pups." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Spice smiled. "We'll have beautiful pups. She returned his lick happily.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Flynn nodded slowly and smiled licking her nose.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Spice closed her eyes and drifted asleep slowly in the comfort of Flynn. She hoped he wouldn't mind that she dreamt soudly.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down