Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :)) Empty Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Hailey~
I ran into the clearing until i couldnt run any more, just barely escaping the attack of forcers. i collapsed to the ground onto my huge belly, pregnant with a huge foal. i was only a pony, why would that stallion hurt me like that? a forcer stallion did this to me, so now im looking for protection, a good stallion. This was my first birth and i was afraid.
Pic~ http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6CszwcywgA8/Rq3w80m7NZI/AAAAAAAAACY/7a7_RBHCu0Q/s1600-h/Fat+Horse.jpg

Back to top Go down

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :)) Empty Re: Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Eternal Pain: http://www.grangewood-farm-livery.co.uk/individualhorse.php?id=47&offset=6

I watched as the two forcers chased the pregnant pony. "Stop it you perves!" I neighed out angrily as i charged the smallest. I knocked him down and the larger stallion reared and tried to land on my back, but i whisked out from under him. I reared, my black hooves slashing the air as i came down upon his back. They left. They did not want to go through the trouble. I rushed out to the pony who was now on her side. "Are you OK?" I asked looking her over. My black mane and tail swayed slightly in the wind as i nuzzled her for wounds, cuts, or bruises.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :)) Empty Re: Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Hailey~
"no, they just chased me away when i was about to give birth. I breathed hevily and looked at my back end. "the foal is coming!" i pushed

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 pm

"Breath in and out." I said calmly. I had never done this before and was nervous. I nuzzled her. "whenever you feel a pain, push!, ok." I whispered in her ear. I licked her side, hoping to comfort her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Hailey~
"the foal is too big!" i felt pain and pushed, but nothing came out. "a forcer did this to me, a huge stallion! thats why its so big. Im just a pony. Im too small

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:56 pm

"Oh no"... i whisper under my breath... "I will get you help, i promise" I whisper in her ear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Hailey~
"OWW!!" i push and the sack and 1 hoof appears

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:02 pm

I go back to nuzzle the hoof. I put my head on her stomach and put weight down. "You can do it, you can do it." I whisper in her ear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:05 pm

I keep Pushing as hard as i can and the other hoof comes out. "im already exhausted" i start to sweat

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"It's gonna be ok, just go to your happy place." I tell her. I lick her ear and neigh for help.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Hailey~
I pin my ears in pain as i push and the nose appears. I push and push. I scream in pain as the head appears. Finally!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:13 pm

"I lick underneath her eye and gently say: "It's ok, push." I nuzzle her stomach and lick the sweat away.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Hailey~
I keep pushing but its stuck tight

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:16 pm

"Help!" I neigh out into the woods. "Please! help!". I stand up and rear. My eyes are wide and i neigh: " Please! I beg you!."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Hailey~
I keep pushing and the neck slidesthrough, but the shoulders wont come out

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

I got to go, i will be back on im a while, and if To Late for Mercy comes, that is because i invtied her, or him.

I tug at the foals mane, trying to get it to come out. It will not budge.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Hailey~
I look at eternal pain "please... do ... something" i say weakly "Dont let me die" i close my eyes and rest cuz im tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:26 pm

This is my last post for now:

"I won't let you die!" I tell her.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm

(k)
Hailey~
I regain some of my strength and push again cuz it hurt really bad, but it still would not come through. I struggle to stand and then i walk around, hoping it would loosen or something. i feel a sharp pain and fall down in horrible pain. "Please HELP! somebody!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Nexus ~ I walk silently, pinning my ears at the sounds of hooves. I watch as two stallions run past me, they pause for a moment. I stand showing my strength and they back off. I was a large stallion standing almost 18hh, I had been branded with the name of murderer, for killing my father. I chuckled... they could call me what they wanted, I didn't care...he got what he deserved many horses feared me and avoided me.

I heard the screams of a mare in the distance I slowly made my way over. When I came within sight of her, I was shocked to see and heavily pregnant mare. The foal she was carrying was definatly too big for her.. " Damn forcers..." I said shaking my head..I picked up a broken branch and walked over... I lowered my head dropping the branch by her mouth. " Bite down as hard as you can on this..." I said to the pregnant mare. I raised my head to talk to the other mare... " You help with the birth, I'll keep guard..." I said.. looking back to the mare on the floor.. " Relax, your safe..." I said, my voice low and gruff....

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :)) 53848-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Hailey~
I try to push the uncooperative foal, but it STILL wouldNOT come out. It was stuck tight. "stupid forcers!" i say to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 pm

I bite the stick he gave me and push as hard as i can. the foaal still wouldnt budge. I stand up and lean against a tree, trying to let the foal slide out. But it wouldnt work. I couldnt stand up any longer so i laid back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Nexus ~ I looked at the foal, it was not coming out. I walked over to its leg...gently but firmly grabbing hold and pulling...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Hailey~
I push as hard aas i can again, one shoulder comes through. "its working!" i tell nexus. i push agin and the other one comes through. Finally! "thank you soo much!" i say between breaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum