Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Post by Harley Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:25 pm

I laughed as he spalshed water at me. i splashed over to him. I turned away from him. " I pushed you under, you push me under." i say with a mischievious (sp?) grin.

i am eating cherry tomatos and one squirted me in the eye.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Nexus ~ I kicked her legs out from underneath her gently, and laughed...throwing myslef back onto my feet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 pm

I fall under and open my eyes. I dive deeper and go for his legs. I am lucky he can't see me, or at least i don't think he can. I dive into his legs and pop up under him. "Ello!" i neigh in a Canadian accent.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Nexus ~ I snorted, I looked around and then down. As she burst out of the water underneath me. Our heads collided and I took this oppurtunity to get her back. I fell down onto my side, pretending to be knocked out. She had a really hard head, and my head was genuinly stinging like hell..

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:05 pm

I shook my head as they collided. I looked at him fall over. "Nexus?" i ask him, worried. I stick my nose to him and snuffle his fur.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Nexus ~ I continued to pretend to be unconciuos ( lol complete fail in spelling) until she was so close that I nipped at her mane, I quickly got up, although a bit dizzy and ran onto the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 pm

I whinny and rear when he nips my mane. I fall back into the deep waters. I get up and run after him. "Get back here you!" I say tossing my head.

I got to go, i will be on tommmorow, don't worry about spelling.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Nexus ~ I whinny and stand at my full height and plant my feet to the floor it would be impossible for her to knock me down... I chuckle...

OOC ~ Ok, catch you tomorrow and watch out for anymore Evil tomatoes.... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Hailey~
I wake up and find my foal suckling for milk. I stand up and let it nurse, feeling exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Hailey~
I look up and see the two playing in the water. "its best if i leave" i said to myself. I nodded to my foal and started making my way towards a place i would be safe, a herd perhaps.

Lucie~
(the foal) i follow my mother, trotting happily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:45 am

Nexus ~ I looked across to Hailey and her foal.. " You don't have to leave, we were just waiting for you to wake...anyway you are not strong enough yet..." I said, trotting up to her and stopping front of her......

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:09 am

I trot over towards Nexus and stop in front of her also. "Yes, why would you leave? You need to be able to protect your foal". i tell her. I stomp the ground with a black hoof and nip Nexus playfully.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3