Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now Empty Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Solana~
Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now Valerhorse

Struggling to even walk, i make my way towards the foaling grounds. "i should have been there by now!" i say frustrated. i look around and try to hurry, i cant have a foal here. i didnt even want to have a foal, but a stupid forcer got me pregnant on my first heat. i drop down on my knees and whinnie in pain. "uugghh not now! u cant come now!" i try to get up, but i cant with my huge belly. i didnt know how to do this. "help!" i scream.

Back to top Go down

Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now Empty Re: Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now

Post by Harley Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm

(I'll reply, but don't use text chat. Instead of 'u' type you)

Arrow snorted, watching the mare carefully. "Need a little help?" He asked, stepping out of the shadows. "Looks like you're a first timer." He pinned his ears. "Calm down, I won't hurt. Just breath deeply and push, OK?" He trotted over to a tree, broke off a branch and set it infront of her. "Bite that when the pain comes." He started gathering small amounts of herbs that would help with the pain. He chuckled at how small she was, and wouldn't last a second here with all the stallions and wolves running around.

Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmDG8wNF8ckGmKscroih9ppjHZdsN0KNAzjzcTP6ou42ZO_DZ3
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now Empty Re: Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Solona~
i look up, surprised anyone would hear me. "OK" i say. another contraction comes, i bite the stick and push hard. a hoof appears.
(sorry 'bout that...im used to using txt chat haha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 pm

He smiled, nodding for her to eat the herbs.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Solana~
I push hard and another hoof appears. Pushing even harder, the nose appears. I'm already exhausted and im not even halfway done yet. "i...hate...forcers!" i yelled in frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

"We all do hun." He said, nuzzling her gently. "Eat the herbs, they will help with bleeding". Arrow snorted, licking her neck.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Solana~
i ate the herbs as he instructed. pushing forcefully, the whole head appears with the legs. i scream in pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:25 pm

He shushed her, grabbing the foal gently and pulling it the rest of the way out. "It's all over, hun,"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Solana~
the foal was huge so it hurt really bad when he pulled the rest out. "thank you" i say breathing heavily. i stand up and let the foal nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:36 pm

"Welcome." He said, cleaning the foal.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 pm

foal~
i look up at the male horse and clack my teeth, asking him not to hurt me.

Solana~
i smile and lay down to rest.
Solana is lost! heavy with huge foal, could give birth any minute now 11738383993uK5SN

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Arrow laid down, so he looked up at the foal. " I won't"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Solana~
"thank you so much for all your help" i smile "how could we ever repay you?" i ask

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 pm

"You're welcome. And no need to repay, my job isn't done yet. Many stallio ns would love to take advatangwe of you again, weak with the foal. And wolves, make a quick meal of you both. I will protect you.'
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Solana~
"really? youd do that? thank you again" i smile sincerely

foal~
i run over to my mom and lay down by her

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:01 pm

"I'd hate to see you hurt, or killed...." He sighed, licking the foal.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Solana~
"since you practically just saved my life, will u name the foal?" i smile (btw, its a boy)

foal~
i look up at the stallion

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:54 pm

'Yes, but he is you're son. You name him." He said, licking her ear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Solana~
"i would..but........i cant think of a good name"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 pm

"It'll come to you. Ranjit, maybe? It means victoriuous in battle."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 am

Solana~
"that sounds great" i smile and look at the foal "we will call you Ranjit"

Ranjit~
i chuckle and prance around, proud of the name

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 pm

He smiled, rearing up and striking the air.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Ranjit~
i try to rear like him, then tumble to the ground, unsuccessful. i get up and shake the dirt off, embarressed(sp?).

Solana~
i nuzzle ranjit

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Arrow chuckled and shoved his head under Ranjit ad lifted his upper end, making him rear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 pm

solana~'
i smile and rest my eyes

ranjit~
i get the idea on how to rear when he helps me. soon enough, im doing it by myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next