Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Nexus ~ I sighed in relief... " Just get some rest now..." I said gently, standing guard over her and the newborn...

Back to top Go down

Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Caution! Pony heavy with foal and looking for protection! (please rp :))

Post by Harley Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:47 pm

I rear and snort as the stallion enters the clearing. I nod my head and nuzzle Hailey. "It's gonna be ok." I whisper in her ear. When the foal is born i rush to it and lick it. "Congrats" I say to Hailey.
"May i know you name?" i ask the stallion.

(Hey, thanks for coming mercy)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Nexus ~ I looked at the other mare and said " My name is Nexus..." I said gently, I flicked my ears to any sound I heard....I snorted and paced around the mother and her foal before stopping at the base of a tree, watching the area again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:56 pm

I snorted and backed away. I could obviously trust the stallion but my body would not listen. My legs stepped back towards the edge of the clearing. My coat stood out in the dark dark forest. I wanted to blend in. I walked backwards until i was in the cover of the bushes. I could still watch every thing from here but... i felt nervous around the stallion. What was I doing?! Hailey needed help and here i was, being a chicken (but in RL, for me, that is not that bad). I reared and crashed through the brush. I became silent as i walked through the tall grass. I did not trust stallions. Infatc, my mother had been forced by my father, he kept her as his mate mate so he could spread his genes even more. Mother was a beautiful horse, and i am guessing that that is why he kept her. I turned my back to the Nexus and looked at the foal. I raised my headand looked back at him. A look of fear and mistrust in my eyes. My head goes back down to Hailey and the soon to be named foal.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Nexus ~ I snorted at her display of aggression, I backed away, chuckling... and said " Y'know people call a murderer..." Before walking away... " I'll Leave you two alone..." I said, I had came here offering my help, and I kind of understood her fears of a stallion..but I had a short fuse and would kick off fairly quickly...if provoked

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

I jumped at his voice. "S-s-sorry." I stutter..." I don't trust many stallions because, w-well... because my father was forcer.". "I don't mean to be jumpy, but, It's just natrual.". I paw the ground and face him. He was a good foot or two above me. He was HUGE! Not fat, just tall and muscular, oh you know what i mean! I looked up into his eyes and tryed to get rid of the fear in my eyes. A black fore lock dangled in my eyes and i shook my head to rid of it. "I"m Eternal Pain." I say.

Last edited by feather12345 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To edit my spelling.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Nexus ~ I stopped facing away from her...and sighed.. turning around and looking at her as she said her name. I shook my head, " I warn you I am not a nice horse, but I am not a forcer..." I said my eyes cold...I had locked my emotions away a long time ago, and I did not intend to release them anytime soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Something went odd inside me. Once i came to trust some one i was as sweet as suagr towards them. "Well, it's ok if you are not very nice." I say walking over to face him. "I may not be like you, but i am not a priss." I state firmly. I look back at Hailey and neigh to her if she was ok.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Nexus ~ I shook my mane and decided to go and find some water. I pick up and large hollowed log and carry it over towards a lake and dip it down, it fills with water. I must have looked a bit strange carrying it over, but it would act as a trough, so they would not have to walk so far. I carried it back over to them, lowering it onto the floor. I watched over the young foal and his mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:51 pm

I nod my head as he uses the log as a trough. I step back and wait for the foal and it's mother to drink. I turn and step out a little ways. I turn again and rear. Slashing tha air with my hooves. I land and snort.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Nexus ~ I snort loudly and pin my ears before going and lying in the sof grass in the centre of the feild

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:17 pm

I sigh. I stood as tall as i could, looking over the field. I saw that the stallion had layed down and i neigh out in a mock worry voice... "Nexus? Oh Nexus where did you go?". I giggle to myself and wait. My tail flicking my scent around.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Nexus ~ I pinned my ears back fully this time. " Not far away enough obviously..." I said mockingly back. I rubbed my head against the floor.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:41 pm

I giggle and trot a little ways off towards a apple tree. Seeing a ripe apple suspened where i can reach it, i leap. I go through some small branches and grab a hold of it. I pull it down and trot back over to Nexus. I put my head down in front of him. Dropping the apple in front of him I smile and walk away.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Nexus ~ A small smile crept across my face but I closed my eyes and slept for a while..

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:56 pm

I stood over the Hailey and dozed. My tail flicking around every now and then, unknowingly spreading my heat scent around. I woke with a start as i saw a horse at the edge of the clearing. He was a stallion. The large stallion i had reared at earlier. I leaped over Hailey and charged the stallion. We met with a clash as he knocked me down. I scrambeled to my feet and reared. Coming down upon him. He neighed angrily and bit my shoulder, starting a steady blood flow. I bit his cheek hard and he backed away. Only then did he rear. I dodged and pushed his muscualr body off balance. I pounded my hooves upon him. He shrieked and threw me off. I fell a few feet back and he swiped his hooves at me, leaving a gash in my side. He ran and left me in the brush.

Heres the pic:

http://www.lolhome.com/funny-picture-18.html
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Nexus ~ I woke up, seeing the stallion bolting towards hailey and the foal. I charged at him and smashed into his side, I reared my large hooves coming down on his head. Crack......was the sound that erupted from his head. He didn't get up...I galloped into the clearing and looked for Eternal, scanning the bushes, I found her...I galloped over to her and said " Eternal..."

OOC ~ Great pic LOLZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:11 pm

I lifted my head off the ground... "Yeah?" I replyed. I got up slowly and shook my self. My shoulder was bleeding quite bad and my sides had little cuts on them. I gritted my teeth and looked at him. " You ok Nexus?" I ask.

(lol, yeah, evil bunny!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Nexus ~ I looked at her " I'm ok, he's not...Lets get you cleaned up.." I said to her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 pm

I nod my head. "Thanks. I can do it alone to you know. Unless you really want to assist me." I say walking towards the tree with my black tail high. The blood on my shoulder stains my dun coat as i walk. Muscles move under my coat.

(be right back, dad has got to get on)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Nexus ~ I rolled my eyes and followed her as she walked back... " You know you should have woken me, instead of running off..." I shook my mane and walked beside her..looking down at my left foreleg, I notice it is covered with the stallions blood up to my knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I laugh. "And let that stallion threaten the foal? I don't think so.". I sigh and drink from a small creek. "Your right though, i should of woken you." i sigh. I put a black hoof in the knee-deep water. I turn to him and raise a eyebrow. "You coming?".
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Nexus ~ I looked " Y'know I might just let this blood stain..." before entering the water...laughing as I did. Every so often I would look over to the sleeping mother and foal. My foot slipped on a rock and I fell into the water, getting soaked. I quickly got up and shook my coat, the water was cold...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:05 pm

I laugh as he slips under. Soon enough when i was about to get out I slipped and went under also. I cma up and laughed. "Karma!" I said. A black fore lock stuck over one of my eyes. I shook my coat of the water and put my head on his back, hoping to push him under.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Nexus ~ I laughed as she went under and as she put her head on my back, my already slippy feet lost there grip again...I slipped under and Lay in the water. " Very funny..." I sighed, kicking water at her.. My coat now grey instead of white...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next