Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Girls In love Plzzz Post

2 posters

Go down

Bad Girls In love Plzzz Post Empty Bad Girls In love Plzzz Post

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Mikey~
I looked around then sat down at the school asembly they were saying who got the parts for our 8th grade play I sat there next to my friend Margalo I wore a plain black shirt and some bage baggy pants with my dark brown hair in a messy bun I sat there as they called the names one of them was Shawn Macavity and my friend Margalo was so suprised she got called for the student director so she had to help the director with anything after the asembly I just sat there wondering what was wrong with me I sat there after everyone else had left Margalo had came back to get me she shoved my bookbag at me and shoutedI looked at her "what I heard you"I said still not knowing what was wrong with me "I don't know"but as I said that it hit me I was in love with Shawn,Shawn Macavity I finilly walked out of there and stoped at my locker and got a peice of paper and pencil and ran over to shawn "hey shawn how do you spell your name?'' he looked at me and said "Macav"I stopped him"no no the shawn part","Shawn" I smiled "yes I knew you wern't like the rest "I shouted then a whole bunch of people looked at me

Margalo~
I sat down next to my freind Mikey at the school asembly they called lots of different names I had tried out but didn't think that I made it then they called my name as the student director I was so surprized I walked up there and bowed then sat back down after the asembly was over I grabbed my bookbag then all most left with everyone else but then stayed then grabbed Mikey's bag and shoved it at her and yelled "Mikey Mikey Mikey","what's wrong with you?"I walked out of there with her and watched the whole scene then looked at her sceam and run back over to where I was then put the paper in her locker but as soon as that happened it hit the whole school she was in love with him but it hit Louis mostly he would always walk over me and Mikey's Locker and stand there saying "Mikey likee Shawny oh they ryme what peotry"I got sick of it so I said "You're such a perambulating nit"I said as he tried to figure out what I meant so he said "oh yeah?" "whaddaya mean nit" "As in nitwit"Margalo told him and pinched with her fingers in the air over his head "As in baby lice" By this time more people had gathered to enjoy the encounter so that when Louis backed away from her pricering fingers,the onlookers impeded his retreat."As in pick nits. Pick"-- she pincered, picking near his ear--Pick"--she picked toward his hair. Then she just stood there, smiling down into his red face, and concluded ,"I mean perambulating nit" Louis mouth worked to come up with a squashing response. "You--," was as far as he'd gotton when the bell rang,and Sal his cousin sympathized with his lost opportunity,"tough Luck man,"Sal said to louis Margalo walked away over to where Mikey was
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Bad Girls In love Plzzz Post Empty Re: Bad Girls In love Plzzz Post

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Macy slipped into the assembly and looked around she walked over and sat on an chair.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Margalo~
"hey macy what classes do you have today?"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Macy looked over at the unknown girl with a sigh, "Who are you?" She sneered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Margalo~
"you may not know me but I kow somehow know you hi I'm margalo if you wanted to know"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:47 pm

"Macy," She says quickly and nervously.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Margalo~
"you ok I can see your new here"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down