Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some girls don't know when to stop having fun (Please post)

Go down

Some girls don't know when to stop having fun (Please post) Empty Some girls don't know when to stop having fun (Please post)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Name=Catherine ever-heart
Age-23
Gender-Woman
Picture-
Some girls don't know when to stop having fun (Please post) 1JessicaAlba
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-_I walked down the side walks swaying my hips and every once in a while a guy would touch my butt but I kept going.I was know for giving out my phone number to really hot guys.I then walked into the pug and grill.I smiled at all the boys and walked to the bar counter,"Whisky please."I then drank my drink and got up and went to the dance floor.I put my hands on my knees bent down and raised my but with the other woman and the guys all went,"Woo hoo!"I then raised up and tossed my t-shirt off.I had a sport brawl on.I then counted to dance every woman was doing the same movement while dancing.I then walked out of the dancing woman's and sit down and speak to some boys,"Hey boys what's your name?"I said in a sexy and flirty voice.I leand on the table my elbows on both of my sides and I did this all a speashel way making my boobs pop out some what.[i]

Back to top Go down

Some girls don't know when to stop having fun (Please post) Empty Re: Some girls don't know when to stop having fun (Please post)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Max~

"The name's Max, so wanna go dance on the dance floor?!?!" I said in a hot voice!!

Back to top Go down

Some girls don't know when to stop having fun (Please post) Empty Re: Some girls don't know when to stop having fun (Please post)

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 5:18 pm

"Sure babe".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:36 pm

i guided her in my favorite spot and started to dance every once in a while looked at her boobs so big and round!! i cant wait to get this girl in bed i said in my head!!! "so whatcha wanna do?" i said looking in her beautiful eyes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Cathy smiled dancing with him, her boobs pressed firmly agents his chest, "I dunno, this I guess" She said smirking and started to roughly kiss him. I placed my slender hands around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 pm

hey can i join?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down