Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Mountain, or, Death moutain(If you want to join go to houses and click on my topic)

Go down

Dragon Mountain, or, Death moutain(If you want to join go to houses and click on my topic) Empty Dragon Mountain, or, Death moutain(If you want to join go to houses and click on my topic)

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:51 pm

I fly in with my dragon Mira. The smoky mountain was hard to breath in, but i was fine. We fly up to the mountain, and i get off Mira to check out this place. I pick up a rock and hear a ear deafening scream. "EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." I plug my ears, getting my muffs out. It numbed the noise, but it was still loud. I look up and see a komodo charging at me, ready to burn me to ash. Battle Cry, must have stepped on his territory. I get on Mira, and she zooms by enough to dodge the flame. I tap her stomach to make her bast a magma hot fire. It hits the dragon, causing a burn. He charges at me with speed that i didn't have time to get out of his way. He scraped my arm and rammed into Mira, causing her to fall. I hang on the saddle, then falling down a 50 feet drop. Mira slows me down at about 10 feet, but i landed on my back. Bruised and weak, i see the komodo charging at me. An intense flame comes out of his mouth. I felt a burning sensation and closed my eyes, about to past out. Then i see an black figure come over me and then i open my eyes wide. "No, Mira don't, MIRA!!" I see Mira tugging the komodo to the ground and see her burning the komodo and i get up, legs feeling weak. I see her fly by my side and i get up on the saddle. I get the rope and rope it fast around the neck. He see's it and charges it at me. I rope his neck, tieing it to the neck. Mira had praticed this before. She put the loop around her spiked tail, and burned the hottest fire. The komodo was knocked out, i tighten the loop and the komodo woke up. He tried to get it off his belly, but i got another hold on him and tied it to Miran tail. We rode back, tired. Then out of no where he breaths a fire flame. Not big, but it barely missed me. I got burned, but ignored it till we got home
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down