Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN)

Go down

Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN) Empty Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:16 am

it's been two years since i had learned how to hunt, fly, defend myself, and protect my territory.I had earned my place in the dragon society respect, honor, and even sometimes just being kind opened gateways i had learned this at a young age. 2 to be exact. i am now an experienced dragon but something is missing a companion a a something i had brothers and sisters to keep me company but know i need something stronger i realized what i needed, another dragon. how weird never in my dreams would i have though i would desire some one.I'm searching searching and as i lie here i think about it.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN) Empty Re: Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Demar~
I stand protectivly on a rock, my white scales shining brightly, I am a experienced dragon with large feathery wings, I can swim faster than most dragons too, I defend my brothers and sisters and I am the oldest, my brothers and sisters are 7 months and I am almost 2 and 1/4 years old to be precise! I make a small like chatter to brightly coloured birds that are perched on my wings, more of them appear when I make a loud squeak, I slowly rise to my feet and all the birds scatter away, my sister pulls on my wing but I make a low grunting noise, I don't wont to play. I keep my head high and my body aligned as I raise my loyal wings, to attract another dragon.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN) Empty Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 pm

after dreaming and taking a nap, i rise on all fours. i shake my self and a taste for meat lingers in my mouth, i spread my wings and dive off the ledge where my den is.At the last minute i spread my wings and float gracefully in the air.Meat floats in the air from far away... how tempting.But i resume a search for a mate,i spot another dragon, but i don't know if he is single... i try my luck and land next to the big dragon. I bow to show i mean no harm and wait for his response.

Back to top Go down

Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN) Empty Re: Looking for a male dragon... (ALL PEOPLE R WELCOME 2 JOIN)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Demar bent his head in away of no harm, she let out a shrill call and 6 little yearling dragons huddled around his feet, he lifted his nose and smelt meat nearby, making his eyes go wide.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

My heart stopped as the little dragons hopped out in front of the dragon...a little tear fell down my eyes and i take a step back.......He probably had a mate and children,i shake my head sadly. this was the 3rd time 2 day of another meeting with a dragon that couldn't even be availible for being my mate..... Sadly i shake my head again and take two more steps back.I then screamed as i realized i had fallen of the cliff!!! the cliff so close to the ground i couldn't spread my wings to fly. I did not dare breath as i looked upon the ground getting closer... closer my life flashed in my eyes... i would probably die, if i landed on my wings i would not be able to fly again and well i would die of starvation. Another scream comes from me as i topple closer to the ground AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:50 am

Demar dived down after her, his long tail flying in the wind behind him, he managed to swoop down and make her land on his back, he shook his head to her as he told her that they weren't his children, they were his brothers and sisters and how he was a mateless dragon looking for a companion.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:41 pm

then i was there, poised on the ground??? i shook my head in disbelief, if i had fallen then... i gasped! this dragon had saved me... wow what a great debt i owed him. i looked down and i apologized about the misunderstanding.i then spread my wings to fly and was off him in an instant. i stared at him i was caught caught in a trance.... my green eyes looked deep into his and tried to see what was on the inside...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 am

Demar smiled as he snatched a flying bird out of the sky, he chucked it to her, showing his loyal and warming personality. with his sapphire blue eyes looked at her green eyes and tried to figure out her personality in his mind, a loud weird sounding clicking nise, he memerized the sound and repeated it. he can repaeat any sound or voice her hears.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:40 pm

I stared and stared at him wondering i gasped as he made a noise and said it again???? Well he was friendly i could give him that. i push the bird away im not thinking about eating yet i reply. i lie down on the cliff and look up to where he was standing soooo..... i said. i tried to think of a conversation to start, none came to my mind and just randomly decided to ask his name.Whats your name? i ask softly and smoothly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:34 am

"Huh? Name? oh, I'm Demar, may I ask yours?" he chirruped, his long blue tail flicking delicately in the direct sun, his cold blue eyes looking into hers (I'm canging his eye colour)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down