Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asi- a terrible paradox

Go down

Asi- a terrible paradox Empty Asi- a terrible paradox

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 pm

I stride into the field, my long tail flagged behind me with pride and my nose high to the air. I snort and toss my mane, wondering who would come. I sigh and lower my head to the ground, grazing mindlessly waiting for someone to come along and fall into my seductively frightening trap. I smirk devilishly and my eyes flash red, thinking of my father and how he trained me to be a cold killer. I pin my ears and swirl around, my eyes flowing into a gentle blue as I do so. "Hello young gentleman" I said, my voice twanged with western decent though it had a strong translvanian twist. I prick my ears forward and watch the creature infront of me, he was fairly handsome, for someone looking for someone like 'me'. "May I know your name?" I asked and then trailed off, waiting for his answer with a gut wrenching silence that made even the bravest of hawks and ravens to fly away with a hasty retreat.

Asi- a terrible paradox 1-white-horse-manuel-garcia

Back to top Go down

Asi- a terrible paradox Empty Re: Asi- a terrible paradox

Post by • Echo Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:45 pm

( I'll reply if you want, just give me a minute... )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm

[thnx, i've been bored lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

( Lol, yes, me too )

"My drum, my drum, my drum
Gonna make ya,
My drum, my drum, my drum
Gonna make ya come."

I didn't know why I was here. Usually, I avoided places like this. It was all too bright, all too flowery, and my black pelt stood out of place. I tossed my head, my hide rippling with health like millions of miniscule blazes had been set on its surface by the heat of the sun, dancing in the cool breeze that fed the flames. Rolling my eyes, I paused, ears flickering back. Nostrils flared to show the delicate red lining inside, I shake my head roughly, ebony mane flying back and forth before settling over my eyes, partly obscuring my vision, as I became suddenly very still. My ears came forward for just an instant before lacing back, then forward again. In the distance, a tiny grey speck was forming, coming closer.

"My book, my book, my book
Gonna make ya,
My book, my book, my book
Gonna make ya look."

I could smell the figure now, could distinguish the grey and white markings on the coat of a mare. My muscles contracted, realeased, tightened again, and a ripple travelled briefly through my coat. I brought my head up high, tucked my nose to my chest, lifted my tail high, pawed at the ground, one movement following the other, finally ending in stillness, and I became a statue once more. Finally, I broke into a steady trot, seemingly floating on the edges of the mares vision, staying just out of sight in her blind stops before I came to a stop behind her, and she spun to face me, and I could admire her full beauty.

"My hand, my hand, my hand
Going under,
My hand, my hand, my hand
Going under stand."

A smile tugged the corner of my lips up into a grin, and I flicked my long, charcoal tail. "Hello there," I respond, my voice deep and gruff, though not too much so, holding a strange edge to it, hinting at malice, alluring. My smile grew wider, and I chuckled softly. "Only if I may know your's, as well," I say in almost a joking manner, my dark blue, almost black, eyes looking her strong body over for a moment before lifting back to her own eyes, her image now imprinted into my mind.

"My fall, my fall, my fall
Gonna break ya
My fall, my fall, my fall
Gonna break your walls.

I'm mad, I'm mad, I'm mad
Like a big dog
I'm mad, I'm mad, I'm mad
Like a big dog yeah
My god, my god, my god
Gave me a rod
My god, my god, my god
Gave me a rod,
For fishing, fishing, fishing.
Fishing, fishing, fishing, Yeah."

Brute- Athair ar an Diabhal
Word Count- 464(short, sorry)
Lyrics- Damien Rice, Me, My Yoke, and I (strange name Lol...)

Last edited by Echo on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am

Asi~
I snorted roughly and toss my mane with a mock innocence, my 'blue eyes' following his every movement. "Asi, now your turn" I said and I noticed his cockiness. It wasn't until now that I smirked with a mischeivious look. I raise my eyebrows and wait for his response, wondering what his name must be. I snort and toss my head as a dove flies gently above me, and it suddenly turns away and races into the forest. I then close my eyes and open them again, they were different now. A crimson red pooled in their color, with only laces of remaining blue that was shrinking by the instant. I pin my ears and watch him.
[idk what to say, sorry and its a bad way to start out lmao]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 am

( Nah, it's fine Lol )

Athair ar an Diabhal
My ears tilted forward again to catch her voice, and my head bobbed very slightly in a nod. "My name is Athair ar an Diabhal," I say, the Irish words meaning "Father of the Devil" rolling smoothly off my native tongue, my accent ringing loud and clear. My ears flickered back for an instant as the beating wings of a bird flying overhead caught and held my attention for a moment, and, when I refocused on Asi, her eyes were closed. As I watched her, her eyes opened, now swirling red laced with the blue that there had been before, which was now quickly disappearing. Her ears fell back, and my own, too, laced against my cranium, hidden by my mane. Her new eye color did not surprise me as much as I guessed she had hoped, and I didn't flinch or take a step back, lean muscles now tight beneath my taut black pelt, ready for anything as I watched her with my dark orbs.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 am

Asi~
"Finally, a stallion who doesn't take notice of a dark mare" I hissed the words. My white and grey coat was a perfect disguise from my true form and it came in handy sometimes. I flick my tail and lower my head to the sweet grass below, my sharp teeeth nibbling on the blades, and I dont even look up at him, trusting my instincts when I assumed he wouldn't attack me. I turn my ears back once more and lift my head up to him, I was small compared to most, but it didn't slow me down. "So, is that all? An exchange of names and true beings and then just a sharing of an annoyingly perky meadow?" I asked him with a sarcastic tone."

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am

Diabhal
I watched her steadily, eye's hawk-like and observant, almost as though I were a panther lurking in the shadows, studying, waiting to pounce. When she lifted her head again from grazing, my smile returned to my lips. "Were you expecting more?" I ask in a mocking tone, sidestepping slightly and tossing my head, tail flicking back and forth. My ears went back as I snaked my head towards her as if to nip at her withers, but I pulled away, ears coming forward again as I brought my head up, nose tucked once more into my chest, eyes full of malice now.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am

Asi~
I chuckled at his words and watch him. When he goes to touch me I curl my lips up and make a noise similair to a snarl. Rarely did I let anyone touch me, and when they did I either killed them or punished them harshly. I watch him and turn to face him with dark, endless eyes. Our two souls were so similair it was almost scary. I pin my ears and lift my head, shrugging slightly and casually as if nothing had happened before. I toss my mane and watch him "What do you have in mind?" I ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:07 am

Diabhal
My dark orbs watched her every move, observing her reaction to my false attack, my grin back. Her personality, as well, went from malice to indifference as though nothing had happened, and I toss my mane, releasing the tension in my neck as I stretched it upwards for a moment. "I believe I could think of something..." I say, my voice trailing off as I moved farther along her side, watching her in case she decided to kick out at lunge towards me.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:13 am

Asi~
I watch him carefully "Really, and how long would that take?" I snorted softly and continue to watch him, ready to lunge out or kick if he tried anything stupid. I shake my mane and smirk.
[ughhhhhhh idk what to say]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 am

( Lol, it's fine. )

Diabhal
Again, I smiled. "Oh, not long at all," I murmur, my words softer, gruffer now. I wasn't opposed to forcing mares; I actually did it more often than one would usually care to know, and there were normally, no, always just two ways that it ended. One: The mare would begin to enjoy it and that was that. Or two: The stubborn thing would block out any pleasure and I would end up killing her. Every so often, I would come upon a mare such as Asi, and it always made the experience more fun, whether they lived or died. Smirking, I suddenly curl my lips back from my teeth, ears flattening against my cranium as I snaked my head forward, nipping at Asi's rump, not hard enough to draw blood, but still roughly. I coiled back like a cobra away from her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:35 am

Asi~
I snarled again and darkness snaked around my body, feeding on my anger and violence. I spin around and watch him "What do you have in mind?" I hissed and then grinned deviously as the darkness gently sliced my skin. I then turn and nip my back, sending the darkness away. I wait for his answer, yet again, and watch his movements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:36 am

[i gtg srry, be on tomorrow maybe]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:44 am

Diabhal
I wasn't phased by the dark mist-like substance swirling around her, but I watched it carefully just in case. My eyes were lit with malice and greed, though I was still as careful and observant as ever, never missing a thing. "Can't you figure it out? You're a smart mare," I say, tossing my head up once before bringing it back down and stepping closer to her again, a bit closer to her rump now. "This can go easily, or I can force it along, it's your choice," I say, nipping at her lightly again.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Asi~
I snort and toss my head, "Sure I know" I said and paw at the ground once with a sharp hoof. "But I'm not so sure you understand my demeanor" I said as I watch him. He was gorgeous, yes, but that wasnt what I was looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down