Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Terrible Trio (Start over)

+2
Harley's Rainbow
❥ Destiny Styles
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Terrible Trio (Start over) Empty The Terrible Trio (Start over)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:34 pm

The clitter clatter of trashcans came from the dark ally which wasn't all the way dark, just half way. Yellow sunlight poured into the allyway and showed a golden figure going through trashcans, now spilt over. It wasn't really like her to eat half eaten food-- but Rory promised her tonight. This young dog's name was Marley. She was a beautiful mixed breed, all golden and she had a bow on her left ear from where Rory, the cheif in a 5 star restraunt, was. Now Marley (or Marlenne) was the town's dog and everyone knew her from the inch of the town, they loved her for her friendleness. They belonged to her, no idivisual. She just didn't talk to strays much, and dogcatchers never decided to interfere with her. She was top smart, top dog. She was taught to defend herself and could take down even males. She was tough, snappy. But also loyal and thoughtful. She smiled
The Terrible Trio (Start over) Id194_golden_lab_retr_h02
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Terrible Trio (Start over) Empty Re: The Terrible Trio (Start over)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Sprocket licked his bleeding paw, smirking at his dad. "I won fair and sqaure, dad." He said, laughing. "I let you win!" His dad laughed, licking a small cut on his own leg. "No, dad, you fought pretty hard, and I won! Pinned you and nipped your throat." Sprocket said, grinning like a idiot.

"Come on, lets go get something to eat." Sprocket's dad, Rex, said. they were street dogs, hated by most and the dog catcher was constantly after them. They were mutts, Collie and Lab.

Once they reached the alley, they were happy to discover the trash cans already tipped over. they didn't see the attractive girl dog behind one, and started growling at eac hother as they fought over a piece of meat.

I hope you remember what his pic looks like, but here is his dad-

http://aquiredelegance.deviantart.com/art/Black-Pootch-124918029?q=boost%3Apopular%20collie%20lab%20mix&qo=80

Sprocket hasn't grown since I took his picture, but here is a reminder, ignore that th edog in the pic is a girl, and there is no white on him-

http://cryin-angel94.deviantart.com/art/Samantha-266427670?q=boost%3Apopular%20collie%20lab%20mix&qo=4
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

As Marley soon began to eat meat from a hamburger, she heard voices from behind her trashcan. They were male voices alright. Pricking her ears, Marley was intrested by their voices and pricked her ears. She lifted her head over the trashcan to see two male dogs fighting over a peice of meat. She smiled and got on the trashcan easily making it move and balancing it as it rode on past them. "Hey, hey, hey there's enough for two." she said and let the steak flow out towards Rex. She then then jumped down and looked at them. "Hello." she didn't regonize Sprouckett.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Sprocket jumped, looking as the girl came over. "We're just playing." Sprocket had a slight Italian accent, same with his dad. "He says he is 'teaching' me how to defend myself. I've beat him in every fight!" Sprocket laughed.

"So what is a girl like you doing here?" Rex asked, tilting his head.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Marley chuckled lightly at him. "Oh I see." she then thought how she played and smiled even brighter. She remembered her old friend as a pup but that only made her vision blurrier. "Um, I'm townsgirl." she said and lifted her head. "I'm Marley, who are you two?" She cocked her head and waited for an answer. For she, had a bristish accent which she got from her mom but her dad was American.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Rex nodded, licking his scratch. "I'm Rex, a-" Sprocket cut him off, glaring at his dad. "and I'm Sprocket." The dogs grinned, chewing on some old food the yfound in a ripped bag. "Wanna go take a swim?" The ever flirty sprocket asked.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Marley listened to the two with a full attentioned glare. When she looked at Sprockett and heard his question. She nodded shyly. "Of course." she said, her voice full of confidence. She joined him by his side and cocked her head, looking at him. "So where will we be heading to?" she asked. She liked him. He was a pretty cool dog.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Sprocket looked over at her, Rex on the other side. "the park pond." He raced betweem the cars, Rex guarding Marlene from getting hit. The scent of water hit their noses soon after corssing the road. Sprocket launched himself off a rock overhanging a little buit of water. He hit, and came up on the other side.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:07 pm

sorry to inturupt but when did this restart?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:45 pm

{Only yesterday.}
Marley smiled and followed after them, peddling with perfect paws, head above water. She laughed and swam to Spouckett, splashing him including Rockett.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Rosie was a black lab and she had a friend named Marley. She began to walk and she had seen her friend and she had started to pant because she was hot and so she jumped in the water and smiled as she swam. "Hello...Marley? Marley!" she called and started to splash her in the water.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Sprocket dove under, suddenly flying up in the air. "Dad!" He snarled, looking around for him oncehe was upright. His dad came up laughing, then fake screaming as he swam away from his son. The younger dog soon forgot about his dad as Rosie jumped in. "Who are you?" He asked, smiling. Rex dunked his son, laughing at the two girls.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:34 am

Marley looked around to see Rosie, jumping in the water. She looked back and smiled at Sprouckett. "Sprouckett, and Rex this is Rosie. Rosie, this is Sprouckett and Rex." she intoduced and splashe splashed her back, swimming over to Sprockett and dunking him, enough to where he could come back above water.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:52 am

(I'm gonna make it that the three dogs I play only met, if i'm alright to join again)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:11 pm

{Of course}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Rosie swam over to Rex. "Hi...I'm Rosie nice name Rex". she said and she smiled and gleamed. She went to Sproukett. "Hello". she said and she then laughed as Marley dunked them. She thought that Sproukett and Marley should be together, but she didn't like him.

Last edited by <S t a r c h a s e r> on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Josh walked around, being his normal self, rooting in trash cans for food, his stomach ached for food "Jodie? where are you?" he said, her head popped out of a trash can as it fell over "ouch, hey Josh" she said romanticly, her stomach rumbled lightly "sheesh what can a couple of dogs do for food..." she moaned, Josh laughed "Come on, lets go to the local park, see what food might be there" he said softly, and they both headed of to the park together, on the way, they heard a small young dog whimpering, the sound was coming from a bench, Josh immeadeitly swung his head round to a cardboard box with the words "free pups." there was one dog in the box that was definatly not a pup "hello, how long have you been in there?" Josh asked, his deep voice turning light "Almost, almost a year, I can't get out of here, my legs are too small..." the chihuahua Cried, Josh picked the dog up by the scruff and setting her outside the box "come, you must be starving, follow us to get some food" Jodie yowled, the dog nodded "I'm Roxy by the way." the scruffy chihuahua yipped "I'm Jodie and this is Josh" Jodie yipped in reply. Soon they reached a lake, Josh found a whole perfect Jumbo Hot dog that had been dumped round the back of a hot dog stand, he laughed, flicked the hot dog on his nose, fliped it into the air and bit it into three pieces, Qickly, the three awfully skinny dogs ate the Hot dog, Roxy, being the size she is, only ate half her piece as she was full, her fragile skinny frame walked over to the pond "I have'nt had a bath in ages, so, I'm gonna jump in" she said, sliding into the water and climbing back out, she shook her fur and ran back to them.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Sprocket growled when he came up, tossing Marley playfully into his dad. Rex dodged as Rosie talked to him. "Thanks," Sprockets dad laughed.
The black dog sma down to the bottom with his eyes open, cwith a flick of his head, he bit into a salmon that had been deposited by the people who put them here. He came up, the fish still wriggling in his jaws. "Whos hungry?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Rosie had walked to Sproukett. She had sighed as she seen the other dog. "Rex is that your friend or something? The...pup. or is he your son". she asked as she cocked her head and she had went to Josh (if he was there) and she smiled. "Hello..I'm Rosie". she greeted.
(Is Josh there)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:16 am

(yeah, he's there)
Josh lapped up the last of his Hot Dog and looked up at Rosie "Nice to meet you Rosie, I'm Josh. This is Jodie." he said, nuzzling Jodie, he pointed to Roxy with his paw "The little one over by the pond is Roxy." he laughed, watching Roxy dart back of into the water and started to frolick and splash in it, the water splashing over her White and Hazel long fur
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:29 pm

"My son, to be 2 next week." Rex said. Sprocket looked at Marley, grinning flirtishly. "We know a great place to eat tonight, wanna come with my dad and I?" he asked, lapping up some of the pond water. "They serve us fresh, the only place who likes us."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Marley laughed at the flirtish tone and licked his ear gentlly with her nice and wet tounge. "Sure. Sounds awesome." she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Sprocket nodded. "Good," He glanced over at Rosie. "Hey Rosie, wanna come to a awesome dinner place wit hus?" He noticed more, and swam over. "Hey, I'm Sprocket, my dads Rex, wanna come on a big group dinner?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:14 am

Josh smiled and looked romanticly at Jodie, he sighed "well, we must get going, we're not that much use round here apart from being a waste of space!" he laughed, he then looked at Roxy "Come on Roxy! Time to go!" he shouted to her "Ohhhhhh, do we have to go?!" Roxy said, trotting back over to Josh, Jodie gave a slow nod and closed her eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Sproket ran over to Josh, nerly running into him. "Hey, you guys wanna come help us look cute for food? 50 50 with my group and your group." He asked, licking his paw. "Please? Its a steak house and they give us the steak nobody wants!"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next