Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) Empty Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:31 pm

Desert rose~I walk in the middle of my two sister, slightly ahead of them giving off the appearence of my authority. I am of a sweet and milky color of ivory with a flaming mane and tail. A bright red cresent is embroidered on my flank symbolizing our herd in which we left. My keen green eyes seek out the miraged oaisis thar sits in the distance. I smrik and take off at a dead gallop. I keep my graceful and slender body collected as I glide across the sand effortlessly. I tuck in my dish-shaped head and raise my tail like a flaming banner.

Morning Dove~I flank my older sister on her right side. I follow close to her, picking my way over the sand. The sun beats down upon my yellow golden coat. My cream mane hangs long and loose down to my whithers and I nonchalantly swish my long tail. The sun catches the red cresent on my flank. My blue eyes sparkle with adventure as the oasis comes into veiw. I lunge after my sister, my sleek Arabian build and long legs carry me easily over the uneven mounds of tan sand.

Sand Storm~flanking my older sister on her left side I sigh. My tiny muscles twitch under my liver colored coat. My gold mane hangs down to my withers and I toss it to the other side as I blow my forlock out of my golden eyes. I swish my tail out of boredom. I stomp my forhoof Impatiently. Suddenly they lurch forward and I stumble after them. I am the less graceful of us three but pretty non the less.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 pm

~Sins of Death~

My dark, mahogany bay form moved effortlessly through the sands, my mane rising and falling upon my crest with easy strides, my tail raised and flagged to the left. My dark body gleamed in the sunlight, white legs striking out like snakes before me, neck arched, head collected. I see the three mares and slow to a prancing trot, sidestepping lightly, neck curved and collected, tail raised and flagged, nostrils dilated, ears forward,a n large, dark blue eyes wide and attentive. I whinny a clear, piercing whistle of a whinny to the mares and raise my head slightly, watching them all.

Back to top Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Rose~I draw up short and skid to a stop sending sand everywhere and causing my mane to flutter around my face like wild fire and fall aimlessly bac down to my whithers. I snort and raise my curved head up high, my nostrils flared and my green eyes wide with curiosity. I study the new stallion intently as I flick my red tail. I twitch my ears in his direction testing his shrilling whinnying. I arch my neck and paw at the air before asnwering with a high pitched shrill.

Dove~I slide to a graceful stop next to Rose not even messing up a hair. I glance around for her troubling reason to make her stop and my blue eyes land upon a handsome stallion. I knew better than to call back for Rose was our leader. I simply arched my neck and looked away.

Storm~I stop clumsily and giggle like a little girl as sand flies up everywhere and lands on my dusty coat. I realize my sisters are tence I glance around nervously until I spot the stallion. My golden eyes become dialted as I draw in a sharp breath.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:10 pm

~Sin~

I swivel my ears as I listen to ehr shrill whinny adn snort softly. I toss my head, flipping my mane out of my eyes,a dnstart walking towards them. TEn fet away I stopa dn lift my head.
"Hello," I say in a smooth, attractive voice, studying the three mares intencly, wondering what they were doing out here, alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 pm

Rose~I smirk and turn to my sister, baring my teeth at them, and backing up. I kick up slightly and squeal. I then return my attention to the stallion who had wandered over. I flicked my red tail casually from side to side and tossed my forlck out of my emerald eyes that blazed with curiosity. I say back in a soft and flirty voice "Hello, who may you be?" I arch my neck and smile a dazzling white smile.

Dove/Storm~We squeal and rear up slightly as Rose shuns us away. We trot away and stand off to the side watching them and swishing out tails annoyed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:20 pm

~Sin~

I smile small inwardly. It was obvious to see who was doinant of the three.
"You may call me Sin, if you wish. And you are?" I ask her. My gaze travels to the otehr two for an instant before returning to the mare before me, and Istep a little closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Rose~I smile sweetly as I say in a candy coated voice "Desert Rose but you may call me Rose". I eye him down and decide to have me some fun. I walk up to him and begin a slow tight cirlcle around the handsome stallion as I purr "What brings you out here?" I occasionaly brush against him and when I reach his front side again I murmur "Hm your a big boy! Sin means bad. Are you a big bad boy?" I cock an eyebrow as I speak, filling my voice with seduction and lurring him to me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:07 pm

~Sin~

I smile slyly at her and step out of her circle. I toss my head slightly as her coat brushes against mine and trail my muzzle from the top of her crest to her withers, leaving her with a tingling feeling.
"Well, Rose, I simply come for joy," I murmur to her, watching her with pricked ears.
"And some consider me to be," I say, a sly smirk spreading on my lips as I arch my neck, dilating my nostrils to take in her sweet scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Storm/Dove~we glare at our sister. She doesn't normally act like a @%^. We watch with anger filled eyes from a distance.

Rose~I shiver and my smile grows big. "Joy eh? Sounds like a fun time." I exclaim as I toss my firery mane and flick my long tail relieving my sweet and alluring heat scent. I giggle like a young filly at his manly reaction to my powers. This stallion would be easy. I trot around him again, lifting my tail and docking it like a tease. My jade eyes watch him curiously as my slender body moves around him.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

~Sin~

I don't even flinch at the smell of her scent and snort softly, rolling my eyes as I watched her prance around like a silly foal.
"Yes, it usually is," I say. My eyes wander over to the other two, and I wonder what their names were. I snort softly once more nad return my gaze Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Leone -
I stood in the dark, the trees my dark mane falling over my gorgeous face it was long and a jet black, my body was long and dainty it's coloring? It was a bayish colored dapple and my face was white, I had two blue eyes but they had a slight tint of greenI watched the stallion and the mares my eyes twinkling I was vampiric but not evil, I was sweet and caring, being vampiric was my deepest and definatly darkest secret, I wore not cross, nothing indicating my secret but unfortunatly i had fangs, my head was low my figure tall as i stood still

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 pm

I took a deep breath and let it back out in a sigh but it ended up a snort that was quite hearable my body scrunched when I heard myself "Shoot." I whispered Might as well go out now I said in my mind and slowly took a step out looking around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:22 pm

~Sin~

I hear another horse and snort softly, swinging my head around to look at her with one dark eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:40 pm

I looked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Rose~i snorted when be glanced at my sisters. I narrow my eyes and stand still as I stop infront of Sin. "What exactly did you come here for?" I hiss softly like steam being released lowly. My jade eyes dart to the direction of a mare who I could tell from glance was not normal and this irritated me. I flare my nostrils and flatten my ears.

Storm/Dove~ We shift nervously where we stand unsure of the new strange mare. Situations like this never ended good. Four mares and one stallion.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm

~Sin~

I look at her calmly.
"For exactly what I said, just not from a mare who acts like you are," I say cooly, flicking my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 pm

My ears swiveled not surprised or thrilled with this mare I chose not to speak otherwise I would probably end up snapping at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Rose~I toss my head up angrily and glare at him "Acting like me? Foolish stallion" I swish my tail again and trot back to my sisters. "Lets go!" I hiss.

Dove~I look at her my blue eyes flash confusion. I look at the stallion for awhile until I turn away and trot after her.

Storm~I roll my eyes at all 3 of them and trot after em.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 pm

I lowered my head to the grass I wasn't wanting to make them mad but somehow I did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 pm

~Sin~

I snort.
"yes, acting like you, as if in you're the best and every stallion is drolling all over you, though in reality, you're really just stuck-up," say, tossing my head up, adn watch tehm begint o walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 pm

I shook stretched then nibbled at the blades of grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Dove~I look back at the stallion and slide to a halt. "No!" I shouted after Rose. "I will not continue to follow you around like a pet. I dont care if Father chose you!" my voice rose loud enough for Sin to hear. I snorted and bid Storm far-well. I flicked my tail and trotted back to him, smiling shyly.

Storm~i stared bewildered after her. I was sad but i wasnt leaving my only protection.

Rose~I glare at her advancing figure, "Go ahead and leave. Stupid mare for a stupid stallion." I tossed my nose up and loped away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm

rose my head to see her i pinned my ears at rose's rudeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Dove~I trot back and smile kindly at the new mare, "Hello mare" my blue eyes flash against my striking blue palomino coat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 pm

I smiled but not big enough to reveal the fangs that i had that were slightly stained from blood "Hello. I'm Leone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next