Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Sin~

I toss my head. I wanted to be sure.
"Tell him to come out then," I say.

Back to top Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Dove~
I prick my ears forward and snort, toss my head up and backing away from Leone against Storm. "Who is out there?" I ask softly, my blue eyes wide with curiosity.

Storm~
I shift away from Sin and Dove, my eyes flitting from side to side as I sniff the air. I snort and move behind Sin, prepared at run.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Leone~
I nodded and looked at the trees watching for him with a snort

Dagger~
I stepped out my long tail dragging the ground behind me I looked at them my eyes searching them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Sin~

I snort, looking around, waiting for the other stallion to come out of hiding if he did. When he did I snort loudly and place my ears half-and-half, listening to everything, nostrils dilated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Dagger~
I snorted quietly and smiled, my canine teeth were sharp but yet I wasn't like Leone, A Vampiric horse, my mane fell over my eyes my tall figure towered over all of them and my elegant feathers covered my hooves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Storm~
I contiued to stand behind Sin, snorting and shifting nervously. My topaz eyes looking around for danger other than the new stallion.

Dove~
I watch the new stallion with intense curiosity. My blue eyes blazing against my yellow coat, set even spaced on either side of my white blaze. I tossed my white mane to the side and flicked my long tail across the cresent on my right flank.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Dager~
I turned my attention to Dove and slowly walked to her curiosity surging through me I bowed my head to her then raised it once again to look at her with my magnificent yellow eyes a charming smile touched my lips "Hello, my lady." i said smoothly

Leone~
I smirked and walked over away from her leaving them to talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Sin~

I stay infront of them both adn snrot at him.
"Who are you?" I ask suspiciously. He looked Vampiric, and I didn't trust those horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Dagger~
"My name is Dagger, and I'm not what you think I am."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Storm~
I raise an eyebrow at Dove and shrug my shoulders, walking out from behind Sin and side stepping over to Leone. I lower my head to graze grumbling about silly love at first sight.

Dove~
I take a hesitent step back and dip my elegent head as I close my eyes respctfully. I elevate my head again and smile a small smile, searching him as I say softly "Greeings..." i continue to flick my tail casually as I glance around at the others.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Dagger~
I smiled down at her my eyes glowing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Dove~
I look up at his towering figure and smile kindly, "Im morning dove...call me Dove" I say in a sweet voice. I shuffle around in the awkward silence.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Dagger~
I nodded "As you probably heard, my name is Dagger. And it's a pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Sin~

I snort adn graze a little, starting to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Leone~
I saw Sin start to walk away and then talked to him through our thoughts 'Where do you think your goin? You didn't finish talking to Storm, and she wasn't done either.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Sin~

I pin my ears adn swing my head to glare at him.
'We were when you came' I sanrl back in a thought to him, seeing Storm now grazing by Leone after she had moved away from behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 pm

( it was Leone talking to him)

Leone~
I mentally growled and pinned my ears but I chose to keep that actual emotion hidden from now on 'god, I'm horribly sorry for ruining your day.' I said sarcastically through his mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Dove~
I give him a sweet and innocent smile, "Pleasures all mine!" my girly voice back to it's normal state. I swish my tail and sidestep around Dagger, looking at Leone. "Oh please don't leave Hun!" I say after her.

Storm~
I thought someone had said my name in the distance but I wasn't sure so I just continued grazing and swishing my golden tail. My head flicked up and my topaz eyes watched Sin begin to leave, my mind racing with questions. I didn't want him to leave..reasons i didn't know. When he whipped around i jumped back automaticlly cowering.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Dagger~
I nodded "She probably won't without putting up a fight first." I said quietly to Dove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Dove~
I turned my head back to him and smirked. "Most likely" I nibbled a few blades of grass and grew bored of just standing around.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm

I nodded and smiled grazing next to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Rose~
I wheel around on my heels and face the opposite way I came from. My red mane and tail flew around my white body like fire on ice. I glared at my two back-stabbing sister, the dark mare, the twisted stallion and...and a new one? From what I saw he looked handsome and deadly. I debated whether or not to return to them and fake an apology to give the stallin a fine time.

Dove~
I fling my head up, my mane fluttering up and then slithering down again. I snort, pawing the sandy ground. I rear up and cry out cheerfully as I lurch forward, plowing across the sand. I laughed, tossing my head and turn around sharply to nip Daggers shoulder. "Tag!" I shout.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Dagger~
I smirked and whipped around to her and jumped at her nipping her back gently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Rose~
I plaster a sorrowful look on my face and head back to them, my pace slow and even like I was defeated. I come up behind Storm and slide out of Dove's way, coughing to get attention.

Dove~
I squeal and jump back, sending sand flyin. I skid to a halt I front of my elder sister and snort. "Your back.." my usual sweet voice is replaced with cockiness.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Dagger~
I looked at the new mare my yellowish eyes glinting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum