Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) - Page 5 Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Dagger~ I shrugged and walked with her
Leone~ I whipped around my eyes blazing "What!" I was filled with anger and frustration along with confusion I spat out the word viciously but when I realised it was her my face softened "I'm sorry. What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) - Page 5 Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Rose~
I was suprised her followed me but this didnt really mean anything. I stopped walking as soon as we were hidden by a few thick trees. I slowly turn around to face Dagger, a sassy grin on my face. I swish my red tail, sending a a line of sweet scent in his direction. This was a risky move knowing i could be denied. "Dagger...." i whisper seductivly. I walk around him, brushing his side and gently nipping his flanks. I run my head along side his stomach and chuckle lightly, my cresent glowing.

Dove~
I shy back totally confused. "Uhh..sorry.." i mutter as i look down sadly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Dagger~
i smirked darkly and chuckled her trying to seduce me didn't faze me one bit I turned back to face her in a blur of movement my long mane flaying into my face my yellow eyes glowing "Yes Rose." I said with a twisted humor touching my handsome voice knowing it would give anyone shivers

Leone~
"No, Dove, there is no need for you to be sorry. I was rude and had no reason to be mad at you at all. What is it?" I said gently, choosing my words carefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Dove~
I swish my white tail before answering, "Where are going?" I asked innocently. I didn't want her to leave, she was a friend.

Storm~
I begin to gaze and swish my golden tail.

Rose~
I knew it wasn't working as I came back around to his front. "I see you are just like me..." my voice trails off in purr. I come up under his neck again and run my lips across his juggular. My body tingles under his voice and I close my eyes sighing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5