Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Dove~I smile big, "Im Morning Dove. Please just call me Dove!" my voice perky but not in an annoying way. I knew what she was but I wanted to know more. My body buzzed with excitment, "Are you vampric?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:30 pm

My eyes widened slightly "How can you tell? Is it that obvious?" I say nervous a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Dove~I giggle"you emit the dark energy but it's tainted. Like your good underneath" I smile as I dip my head to the grass.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:57 pm

I smirked "It's the other way around." I mumbled over some grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am

~Sin~

I look at Dove.
"Hello," I say softly, admiring her slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Dove~I snort playfully and back up, "you mean you really are bad? My scenses must be off!" i say with a giggle. I turn to Sin. "Hello! Im Morning Dove. Call me Dove!" i tosse my white mane to the side and smile warmly up at him.

Rose~I stop at the top of a sand dune not far from the oasis and look back at Dove with betrayed filled eyes. At least Storm was still with me. I watched Dove with Sin my anger flew off the top. "Screw you Dove! You always were father's least favorite! I hope he rapes the h e l l out of you!!" I screamed in her direction. I was so pissed I began to buck and kick at the sand until I was calm again.

Storm~I was deathly afriad of Rose she got mad. She's murdured horses bfore and we were told not to tell a soul or we were dead. I love Dove alot and Rose's harsh comments cut deep. I glared at her. "You should be ashamed Rose! Your acting like a spoiled whore!" I spat at her and wheeled around, galloping back to Dove leaving Rose standing numb.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:48 pm

I smiled at dove then my face went cold and dark as I saw Rose "Do you mind if I yell at her." I say to Dove roughly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Dove~my heart was heavy and tears pooled in my eyes as Rose's words hit me. I tried to smile as Storm came galloping to us. "Couldnt take her storm?" I ask her softly. I look at the Leone(right?) with moist blue eys. "I would like it if you didn't."

storm~I slid to a halt a little wary of the different mare. I lean against Dove, hurrying my face in her white mane, tears spilling out of the topaz eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:18 pm

(Yeah it's Leone)

I sighed and nodded and tried to ignore Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Rose~ I gallop off pissed at the betrayal of my sisters.

Dove~I smile kindly at Leone.

Storm~"Im storm.." i mumble at her
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Sin~

I smile at Dove.
"Hello," i say calmly. I hear Rose yelling at her and spin around, hearing her words. I pin my ears and snort at her, then see the other mare gallop up. I sidestep out of her way adn watch the three of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Dove~
I smile up at him and giggle, my white mane fluttering around my golden neck and framing my elegent face. "Pleaure ot meet ya!" I exclaim. I turn Storm as she approaches and say to her, "This Leone" I gesture torwards the dark mare with my head.

Storm~
I shake my messy golden mane and try to smile kindly up at the stallion, "Hello, I am Desert Storm....call me Storm" I turn away shyly and nod at the new mare. She was odd but i felt a scenes of good in her dark aoura.(sp)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Sin~
I smile at them.
"Hello, Storm," I say kindly, looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Storm~
I glance at him occasionaly to shy to fully look him dead on. I shuffle from foot to foot as I stand along side my sister and th vampric mare. I shake my messy golden mane and twitch my tail relieving my hide of flies. My topaz eyes glinted in the blazing afternoon sun. I was aware of Sin's eyes on me and I tried hard not to look at him.

Dove~
I nuzzle her kindly, "Just don't let Rose get to ya and well be fine!" I say with a cheery edge to my voice. We didn't need Rose. She was a back stabbing rule breaking stallion manipulating mare murduring demon. Father was to blind to see it. I snort to myself and roll my blue eyes visible as I swish my snow white mane and it dangles down to my whithers.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 pm

I smiled slightly at them and then lowered my head to the grass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Sin~

I watch Storm, wondering.
"What is it?" I ask softly, swishing my tail behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Dove~
I hang back, grazing beside Leone.

Storm~I jump, startled by Sin's voice. I look up at him with a confused face and my topaz eyes curious. "What do you mean?" I ask him as I flick my golden tail, the sun blazing upon my chocolate brown coat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 pm

I grazed beside her but watching them secretly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Dove~
Between mouthfuls of grass, i ask Leone, "Where are from?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Sin~

I shrug.
"You just looked a little jumpy," I say, flicking my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:16 pm

I loked at her from the corner of my eye "Um.. just from round' here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Storm~
I hesitate for a minute, thinking about the two hole scar above my hoof on my right hind leg and the jagged scar on my neck that my mane covers. "Uh...well I am. Err i try not to be..." I mentLy scold myself for jabbering aimlessly. I look away again, out from meeting his gaze.

Dove~
I look at her from the corner of my eye and nod, "Were from far far away from this desert oasis." I say as I munch the dry grass. I peek up at Storm and sigh knowing she is wary of Sin and her scars.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Leone~
I nodded metally

Dagger~
I watched from the far trees my eyes on the mare that they so called 'Dove' I smiled slightly, my dark red coat gleamed and my yellowish hazle eyes were set on her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Sin~

I raise my head suddenly, sensing someone else was here. I pin my ears adn step a littel forward, looking around and tossing my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Leone~
I raised my head slightly "Calm down Sin. He's not a threat. I can tell by his thoughts." I said calmly to him my voice soft and velvety

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next