Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) - Page 4 Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Rose~
it took all my might to not jab at her. I kept my best sorry look on my face and said, "Sister...I want to apologize for all the rude things I said. I can't stand to be away from you two...accept?" I look at them with gloosy eyes, sneaking peeks at the husky stallion, my body itching to be under him...

Dove~
I snort and toss my white mane, "Why should we believe you Rose?"

Storm~
I ignore her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz) - Page 4 Empty Re: Arabian trio of damn fine mares all alone!!! (Arabs only plz)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Dagger~
I grazed only a few feet from the group of mares my body tingled as a small butterfly tried to land on me, but once it touched my warm skin it turned to ash and fell onto the ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Rose~
I nodded my head solomly(sp?), my red mane like blood from a fight lifting up and then settling down on my white neck of peace. A total screw up on my making. "Sisters, you do not have to believe me. I will leave if you wish, if you would just accept my apology..." my voice smoothed out at the end as I watch the bulky stallion, my blood pumping quickly.

Dove~
I lifted an eyebrow and turned to Storm and back at Rose. "Alright Rose, but if you mess up one time, we are done with you for good!" I made my words harsh and icy as I spoke them

Storm~
I watch the butterfly burn up and quickly glance away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 pm

~Sin~

My lip curled slightly when I see her come back. The way the other two accepted her back... My body tenses and I snort, turning back again and beginning to leave once more, now in a trot, wanting to get away from them all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Leone~
I shook my head. I wasn't gonna let Sin leave, I could tell Storm liked him quite a bit I trotted after him and grabbed his mane and stood firmly so he couldn't go any further "Storm come here please." I said over his hair in my mouth I groaned slightly at the taste of it. It tempted me badly but I ignored it.

Dagger~
I walked up beside Dove my mane over my eyes my body was a deep mahagony and my mane darker than my coat and tipped with black. but my eyes were still the same unique color that they usually were. A smirk touched my lip as I looked at the two mares before me. "So I take it this is you sister, Dove?" I said with a smooth handsome voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:25 pm

~Sin~

I suddenly pin my ears and pull my mane out of her mouth, baring my teeth slightly. I hadn't seen it was her until she spoke, and I calmed down slightly, flicking my tail and closing my mouth, relaxing my ears slightly forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:26 pm

I glared at him from the corner of my eye mumbling under my breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 pm

~Sin~

I glare back at her.
"What," I demand, tossing my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Leone~
I snorted at him "Chill out, and stop being a pain in the @$$." I snorted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Sin~

I pin my ears.
"Leave me alone," I snap, turning around again with a snort. Yeah, like I was the one being the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Leone~
I looked at him "Fine but I thought Storm kinda liked you from the vibe she was giving. But go ahead, leave." I said as I turned away from him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Storm~
i lift my head up quickly upon hearing my name called. I trot briskly but nervously over to Leone and Sin. I stop and exhal the breath i had been holding. "Yes Leone?" I ask softly, sneaking more curious glances at Sin.

Dove~
I snort and toss my head dainty head, "Unfortunatly..yes!"

Rose~
I look at my sister Dove and frown. "You make it sound like a bad thing...I'm Desert Rose. Please call me Rose." I say, shaking my bangs out of my green eyes. My body shivered under his handsome gaze and his voice sent sweet chills down my spine.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Dagger~
I smirked slightly "Easy girls." I said eyeing both

Leone~
I looked at her from the corner of my eye before walking past her "Forget it." I growled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Storm~
I watch Leone with confused topaz eyes as she brushes past me. I look at her as she leaves and I sigh, assuming I did something wrong.

Dove~
I smirk, "Like you should talk.." i arch my neck and walk a few paces away to graze on the crisp grass and think about how to berid of Rose.

Rose~
I snort and watch her go, swishing my crimson tail from side to side. I turn my attention back to Dagger, "So...your here why? And your alone..." I add sweetly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Dagger~
I looked at her with a handsome dark smile "I'm here cause I chose to be. And yes, I'm alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Sin~

I snort softly to myself and turn again. I flick my tail and rise into a rocking canter leading away from the Oasis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Storm~
I watch sadly as Sin canters away, turning my head to the side. Everything was soo wrong. First Rose leaves and begs to come back, I'm hearing things and now Sin leaves. I sigh as I kick the sand angrily.

Rose~
I nearly groan from his dark smile and I mirror it with a sweet one of my own. "Did you have a purpose for just *choosing* to be here?" I swish my crimson tail.

Dove~
I watch my sister with a disgusted look, my eyes filled with jealousy. I knew what she was up too. She was always so lust hungry.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Dagger~
I smirked "Not in particular." I chuckled knowing i was driving her insane inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Rose~
I huff and roll my emerald eyes playfully, catching his gaze momentarily. I shake out my dusty coat and stomp my hoof. I watch Dove with a smirk and turn back to Dagger, "Where is your mate? Or do you wander looking for fun?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Dagger~
"I have no mate and for your second question, It depends." I smiled down at her playfully my fangs gleaming like diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Dove~
I roll my blue eyes and walk over to Storm to comfort her.

Rose~
my eyes widen shocked. "Really?" I step closer to him and smile in a flirty fashion. "I believe you know it doesn't always depend..." my voice smooth and sweet like silk and chocolate.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:49 pm

I smirked "Yes. And I know." I said flipping some long mane out of my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Rose~
I smile up at him, flashing a bright smile and stepping closer still.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Dagger~ I watched her
Leone~ I gallop off throwing dirt into the air with every stride my hooves digging deep into the soft ground and I was gone in a split second

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:30 am

Dove~
"Leone!" I cried and watched her race off. I lurched forward running after and shouting her name but it was useless. I stopand look down confused and saddend.

Rose~
I watched the glorous beast before with a pair or green lust filled eyes. I seized the chance of Dove's absence and closed the gap between us. I gently nip his neck, my cresent on my flank glowing a little, and say seductively, "Will you come with me?" I wasn't sure if he would but wanted to try anyway.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next