Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cowgirls don't cry (Time of the old west please repily)

Go down

cowgirls don't cry (Time of the old west please repily) Empty cowgirls don't cry (Time of the old west please repily)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:51 pm

[center] cowgirls don't cry (Time of the old west please repily) Cowgirl.350w_263h [center]
~Jessie west~
She folded her arms as a young girl and always said,"Daddy that's no place for a garden."And he would never listen to that girl of his and ya know what he never had a garden so one day she found a good place for one and planted a garden and that fall there was a big beautiful garden and her daddy yelled,".........DAMIT!"She would laugh at him because this always happened every year because her daddy was as 'Stubborn As A Mule' Which was sooooo true.When her dad got her her 1st pony and she climbed high up into the saddle and took off on a horse for the 1st time and fell her daddy said,"Cow girls don't cry"And apparently she learned this to well because she never cried about something even when her 1st pony,Dixe,died nope all she said was,"Here liys a good horse and for one thing 'cow girls don't cry' in the lords name Jesus Christ amen."Yep she was as tough as nails.

[center] ~1933~ [center]
I came ridding into town and people didn't notices which was good for me because I was now wanted opies I guess.I dismounted sugar cube and tiered her up to a hitching post and walked on into the bar,"Hey boys."My voice a bit seductive but mainly sweet,"Hey its Jessie!"One shouted and I smiled and said,"Yep"I then walked to the stage and said,"Her it goes"

After singing I walked to the bar tender and smiled and joked,"Whisky for my horses and bear for my men."Every one laughed and some one said,"Funny dotty."Which was my nick name.I smiled then spoke,"That will be a whisky for me."I waited then the bare tender came back and sat the whisky by me,"That will be 10 and 50 Dotty,"I smiled but before I could give it to him a man walked over and handed him $10.50.I smiled,"Thank you kindly sir."I said politely then finished my drink and got up.I then walked out the door and mounted sugar cube and road through town till I found a nice little inn.I dismounted and tied my horse up before walking in and paying for a room then going to it.I then went to bed.
I awoke early in the morning and turned the radio on while eating some good old fashioned my fravit 'Biscuits and gravy'.I heard one of my fravit songs come on.

I listened with a smile then put my dishes were they belonged then heard a knock on the door.I walked to the door and opened it,"Yes?""I blive this is for you maim."I smiled and took the letter it was from mom.I was exited at 1st in till I started reading it.-
[center] Dear Jessie, [center]
My sweet Jessie I have bad new hun.It's you dad hun he's he's well he dead.He tolled me to tell you this 'Cowgirl don't cry gust get back on the pony and ride
cowgirl don't cry gust get back on the horse cause cowgirls don't cry.'Then his lasted words were 'I love you 2 and cowgirl don't cry.'I'm bearing him by the little creek you 2 always went to.I hope you visit some time and you can put some flowers on his grave.
[center] Please visit [center]
[center] love, [center]
[center] Your mom
[center]
I sat there straying at the letter I felt so said but instead of crying I said,"Cow girls don't cry."I then got up and packed up my stuff and went outside and untied my horse and mounted and road over to the bare.I then dismounted and tied her up.I then walked in head held low and people stared at me.I then sat down,"I'll take whisky please."I said in a sad voice and sighed.

Back to top Go down

cowgirls don't cry (Time of the old west please repily) Empty Re: cowgirls don't cry (Time of the old west please repily)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 pm

(Any one?)

Back to top Go down