Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a simple question I would like if some one gave me a simple awnser:)

Go down

Just a simple question I would like if some one gave me a simple awnser:) Empty Just a simple question I would like if some one gave me a simple awnser:)

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am

First I just want to say people please do not start fighting on this topic and please no oh im leaving crap exsquze the cuss word, any how please dont do that on this topic why beacuse I'm afriad what I'm about to ask might bring the subject up.

My lead stallion Abbas chalenged for some land I bealeve it is the High Field's this was right before Thunderstruck left. Any way Gaurdian Angle's stallion owned the land or he claimed it way before us. Her stallion and Thunderstruck's stallion was having a fight already and no one yet had won. Thunderstruck asked me to wit beacuse of this. So I waited and then the next thing I know she say's she is leaving so I'm not sure if there is a chance she will return. Gaurdian Angle: Do you want to fight my stallion since Thunderstruck is gone or should I just claim another land just in chase Thunderstruck may return? It would not be fair to claim land and her not be there when she had the chance to get it her self or of if you won and she did not I'm stuck hear. I was told there was a rule if a stallion chalenged and claimed for a land and he had no awnser for two whole day's then he got it well Azar has ben there so far for one and a half and he has not been chalenged. So is that still a rule if it is i wont take it it's not fair to Gaurdian Angle if she did not see my calim or chalenge and I took the land I dont like that it's not nice or if she has not been on for a few day's. And I don't know if Thunderstruck would have won it she already lost my battle with Flame so I think if she does return and if she did win I should just leave it alone or if Guardian's horse is still leade or would have won there's no telling what might have happen shoul I stay and still chalenge him and try to gain the land?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Just a simple question I would like if some one gave me a simple awnser:) Empty Re: Just a simple question I would like if some one gave me a simple awnser:)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:12 pm

I would wait a few days and see if Thunderstruck will come back. That is unless Guardian Angel gives the go ahead =]

Back to top Go down

Just a simple question I would like if some one gave me a simple awnser:) Empty Re: Just a simple question I would like if some one gave me a simple awnser:)

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:18 pm

thank you very much Timless Silence Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down