Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here they come! (Please post)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here they come! (Please post) Empty Here they come! (Please post)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 pm

[center]The rose berry herd!
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7515-a-small-heard-well-actaly-a-band-of-arabian-mares-with-faolsfinished-and-not-a-pick-n-play (Must read before replying)

~Drift~
I came running into the garden with my heard of mares fallowing me.I then stop in the midel of the field and watched my herd spread out all around me,"We will rest here for awhile!"I Hollered before my top worrier and best friend trotted over to me.

War (War of my life)-
I fallowed them in then listened to my leader and best friend.I then slowly trotted over to her,"Hello Drift beautiful dad huh?Well any ways I was wondering when we going to get a lead stud?"

Drift-
I smiled,"Hello and yes it is.Soon that's the reason I took the heard here."

War (War of my life)-
"Sounds good but he'll have to be muscaler,strong,brave,and well strong."

Drift-
I laughed.

Alabanny (All a banny)-
I trotted in and trough the think,lush,sweet,and tall grass.I then started to graze.

Lovely dreams-
I trotted in and started to graze.

You messing with me?!-
I fallowed them in and started grazing.

Sweet Alabama-
I came galloping in bobbing my head then reared up and dratted across the meadow then started to graze.

Tiffany-
I came in galloping and side bucking.I then stopped and grazed.

Bell -
I came in trotting not side by side with my best friend sally.I then stopped and started grazing.Me and sally had been friends seance birth.

Rose & Dasie-
We slowly came in carefully.Rose had her ears back at all the playing mares,"Watch it I got a foal here!"She scrolled.Dasie fallowed her mom close by her side.

Marie-
I was last in and walked slowly then started to graze.

(Please have 295 words in the 1st post. Very Happy )

Last edited by wild one on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Here they come! (Please post) Empty Re: Here they come! (Please post)

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Flame-Ruler of the Arabian Meadow

[img]Here they come! (Please post) 14365312[/img]

I galloped with head and tail high. My slim but strong frame moved quickly over the land. Young stallion's made and filly's blushed. I smiled to both kind's I had learned to gian respect for the ones who respect me. Not long had I regaind my precios Arabian Meadow which I had had so long. My red coat burned like liquied fire in the hot sun and I had just ran through the waves that laped over the beach. But the wind dried my coat. I was power, strength, and smart. I had a heard over a 100 horses and my land had not been taken. My secodn hand stallion Masked Mystery satyed to watch the heard. My scar's froma polish stallion had healed and the scab's gone now a smooth red coat coverd theme. My heavy main long and wind blown. I came to a slow tempo when I spoted theme all of theme together what a catch that would be. But I must be kind polite and caring to theme. A gentle to there foal's? I had never seen a mare bring foal's before it scared stallion's away to saport another stallion's foal. I troted toured theme then came to a walk my head high and small fine ear's pricked. "Hello I'm Flame leader of the Arabian Meadow may I aproch?" They where grazing and some playing the foal's stayed close to there dam's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:27 pm

~Dasie~
I lifted my mom to run over to some stud.I pranced around him.

~Rose~
I quickly raised my head to see my foal by a stud.I let out a worried sounding neigh.

~Drift~
I was standing tall and proud on a hill till I herd a stud.I turned my head to look at him,"Hello Flame.I'm drift leader of the rose berry herd which is more like a band of mares and a foal and soon to be another foal"

~Sally~
I was way late.I then came slowly walking into the meadow to see a fine stud,"Hello"I called out to him and the others.I then felt my foal inside kick and I flinched.

(Nice picture and paragraph Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:36 pm

(Thank's I looked at there bio's same to you Very Happy Smile Cool )

I smiled at the little filly who pranced around my long leg's. "Hello." I said softly lowering my head at eye level with her. I raised my head to look at the dam of the foal. "She's OK I have lot's of fillies like her such spirit." I smile at the filly. I turn to the mar who came down the hill "It's nice to meet you Drift you have a very intresting heard all mare's." I say. "I have never meet a heard with just mares and foal's." I said then turn to the turn to the mare who came from the meadow. "Hello I'm Flame." She was in foal and fliched a litle beacuse her foal kicked inside. They all seemed very polite and welcoming. "I have come a long way to find mare's but ofcourse what ell's would I be hear for. I'm passing thorugh just seeing what was in the Garden today and I run into you all a heard. I mean no harm I'm just looking for some nice mare's and some fillies." My voice was calm and gentle. I could not let a group of mare's like these run off. If I got theme to return to the Meadow with me I would not have to get any mare's for the rest of the spring time.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:50 pm

(Thanks Very Happy )
~Sally~
"Hi flame I'm sally."I felt the foal kick aging.I knew it wouldn't be long.

~Alabanny~
I listened to the stud before walking to him.I was a brave 2 year old."Hello I'm Alabanny."

~War~
I snorted and walked to him pushing Alabanny and Dasie out of the way."No harm.Well flame you'll have to earn my trust."I was the lest welcoming horse in the herd.

~Drift~
"You're a kind one."I said then war came over,"Don't mined he she's kind gust not very welcoming.O and her name is 'War of my life'."I said her name with pride."I'm glade your here flame.Were looking for a stud."

~Tiffany~
I smiled and raised my head"Hello".

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:03 pm

I smiled "Well look's like I came to the right place to find mare's, and I hope you do gain my trust." I looked at the rather untrusting mare "It's nice to meet you to." I looked at the one who aproched me after her. "Well if your looking for a stud then would you mind if I try out for it?" I smiled flicking my long high set tail. I looked down at the foal "Hello to you to litle one and who might you be?" I asked smiling. I loved foal's they where so small and sweet-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:12 pm

~Dasie~
Giggled,"Dasie."I said in a silly foal voice.I had a goofy smile on my face and I was giggling.

Sweet Alabama-I nicked a welcoming neigh to the stud.

Lovely dreams-I did the same as Alabama.

Marie-I kept my distance and did not say a thing.

You messing with me!?-I smiled and let out a kind neigh to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:18 pm

I smiled at theme mare's and fillies where so chearful. "Nice to meet you Dasie." I said looking down at the foal. I nickerd back to theme my greating soft and low then spotted the mare who kept her distance. "Who's that?" I asked. Was she shy or scared or did she just not trust me?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:27 pm

~Drift~
"She's Marie......don't approach her to fast and if I herd you right you asked if you could try to be our stud well yes."

Marie-
I lifted my head and turned it to her my name.I then put it back down and couted to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:46 pm

I smiled "Well thank you if you want to return to my meadow we can?" (right now me and thunderstruck have a plot rolling so if you want we can just keep the topic hear?)
I looked at the mare "I bet she's fast most of my heard member's are we are very swift and brave." I said proud of my heard-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:00 pm

(Lets keep it here so others have a chance at dazzling the mares.LOL! Very Happy )
Drift-"Lets stay here for awhile."I listened to him,"Well not exactly but she used to be,"I sighed havaly,"Why don't you go say hi she wont bite but a rose will so watch it."

Rose-
I watched my foal run over to me and start nursing,"Yes I do bite."I sorta teased warned.
Dasie-I ran over to mom and started to nurse.

Marie-I listened to them while grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:06 pm

I walked over to Rose and her foal "'t very nice of you to welcome me to come over." I said then looked at her foal. "How old are you Daise?" I asked smiling she must be 2 months or a little more-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Rose-I smiled and nudged my foal to talk.
Dasie-"Me well I'm 2 months."

Marie-I sall the stud getting closer to me.He was now 15 feet away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Flame- "Well you have a long way to grow and you are so tall, what a pretty mare you will be." I smiled and said "I have many other fillies in my heard would you like to play with theme some day?" I asked I saw the mare out of the corner of my eye watching us-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Dasie jumped around and kicked her legs up and reared playfully,"Yes yes!I would I'm tired of being the only foal!I would love to play!"

Rose I smiled but laid my ears back as Alabanny bucked and ran around not watching were she was going till BAM she bumped into sally.

Sally-"Watch were you go Alabanny your 2 years old now!"I scolded her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 am

I chcukled "Well we have plenty of room to rum and play about in the Meadow." I said smiling at the filly. "And I have a group of mare's who look after theme evrey day under the giant oak tree there." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:12 pm

"That sounds sooo fun!"Daise said prancing around you feet.

(Nice new user name! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 pm

(Thank's) Very Happy And you have a good new avatar

I smiled watching the filly dance around me. I look up to see the other mare who did not like to be aproched-Marie?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 pm

(Your welcome and yea. Very Happy )
Marie-I sall the stud looking at me so I looked him in the eye and stayed were, i was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 pm

I smiled and walked up to her "I'm Flame." I said politly "What's your name?" I asked even though I already knew it-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Marie-I stepped back a little,"The names Marie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 pm

(Hello?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

(Sorry Embarassed )

I smiled "I'm Flame." I said. "If you did not know or hear I'm rule the Arabian Meadow, and I'm looking for mare's to join my heard." I said pricking my ear's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 pm

(It's fine)
Marie-"Ok cool......nice I herd it is beautiful there."My ears were pricked now and I stepped closer to him in interest.
( Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:40 pm

I smiled "Yes it is, a very large meadow with a giant standing in the center and hundred's of horses grazing there." I was proud of my land and heard I had put lot's of work into it. "I am protective and will go far to take care of my heard." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next