Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) Empty Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaw2QAa59N44SiiE7lvtLiA5dlJ5jsa7LR-iWLImNTkpMyXCFIFA
Silverwood was in the woods and she was just looking for the perfect one and she was a little nervous and she then was looking up and down and then she just found little ghares in love and she cried silently and she sighed. She cried a little bit because of the fact that her past mate had passed a few years ago.

She walked past and she continued on. She found a den that smelled like a family of bear and she didn't mind because she was a skilled hunter.

She then went to hunt and she ate small fawns on the way and she ate happily and walked past the bloddy killer brutes that looked like they wanted to rip her heart out. Thats what happend to her mate. She had walked more and more untill she was tired and she drifted off to sleep.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) Empty Re: Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:04 pm

~Killer~
He slowly walked through the woods with his twin brother at his side.He sighed.He missed ANA bell his old mate who died.He then picked up the speed and crossed a small river,"Hey cliff what now?"

~Cliff~
He walked side by side with his twin brother who was 10 minuets older then himself.He knew he was missing his old mate but he could do nothing to help him for he never had a mate."I don't known."I them smelled a female who was close by.I started to run towards the smell till I saw her,"Bro look."I then walked slowly towards her."Hi gorgeous and who would you be I'm cliff."

~Killer~
I ran after my brother and herd him say 'bro look' I then looked at\round before seeing the most beautiful female well the 2."Flirt"I mumbled under my breath hearing him,"Hello I'm Killer.I see you already got the flirts name.

~Cliff~
I growled at my brother then smiled at the female.

Killer-
Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) Alaska-wolf-brown
Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) 2375115996_9d83bf7820
Cliff-
Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) Wolf29Woodland

Back to top Go down

Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) Empty Re: Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Fang looked around. His weakness within his heart sent pang to him. He sighed. His heart beat fast, skipping beats.... he just had to let go. He shook of the sad feeling and kept walking. He stopped suddenly, looked around. He smelled the air curiously to find out there were a few wolves around. He smiled and ran over to see a really beautiful female, and 2 males. He bowed with a smile. "Hello, you three my name is Fang, and who may you be?" he asked politely.
Silverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) Moz-screenshotSilverwood is finding love. Is it tough? (Brute needed) Wolf-small
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Um.....you might wanna change age. She is 3 wild one. Sorry for not telling.
Silverwood looked at the males. "Hello Killer hello Fang and Clifford?" she said confused. "Oh never mind", she said and smiled at the males. "Thank you for the compliment Clifford", she said and she began to trot away. "I'll be taking a nap", she said and she went to her den she made and she fell asleep.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Cliff~
"Um no the names cliff like cliffs on moutians."

Killer-
I laughed,"Clifford."I teased my brother.
(Ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Fang flicked his tail and nodded. "Okay..." he said and trotted off to hunt. He smiled and ran over to the forest. He smelt the air, and smiled. "Fresh buck on the menu." he said happily and ran out the forest into the quiet plains. He looked around, his mouth halfway open, letting in all the scent, showing his canines. He let the air blow through his fur til he spotted it! He smiled and went down slowly and carefully going up to it.
Trying not to be nervous about the windy day, he kept going. Finally, he came to it and attacked it. He clawedboth sides of it's flank, and let it freak out. He snarled and clawed his way on the prey's back scratching it furiously. When he was up, he bit on its neck as hard as possible. He then stopped its pulse and let it fall to the ground. He howled, hoping the female would join him.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Silverwood woke up with an amazing howl. "Oh really you want me to join", she said and she ran to the others. "Oh it's Cliff sorry.....handsome Killer", she said and flicked his chin with her tail and ran off with Fang. "Oh good one mister Fang", she said and she smiled. She joined him in hunting and she clawed the buck with her sharp claws in the maw and she bit the legs and she looked at the male seeing what he was going to do.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Killer-"Whoa."He said then fall on his face.
Cliff-I laughed at my brother and ran off.I was soon on top of a elk sereding it till it fell with a thud.I then started to eat it.
Killer-I fallowed my brother then snorted he had no manners did he.I then howled to the others*If what you have hunted down dos not fill you up we have plenty of food here.*

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Fang smiled when he saw the female come. He bowed and nodded slowly. "Thank you." he said. Before he started to eat, he watched her hunt. All he could see was her and him in the spotlight. He snapped out of it when the two males came. "Hello you two." he said happily, and flicked his tail. He loved making friends, and since he was not just after females, and also had time for friends, he had a lot.
He watched her a little more, then turned to his kill started to pluck of the fur.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Silverwood looked at the. "Hello?" she said and put her paw up and down in front of his face. "Never mind", she said and she smiled at the male before diving in and eating. "Mm.....fresh kill I love it. gotta love it oh Hello Killer hello Cliff", she said and she smiled. She swallowed her food as she did as a lady and she smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Fang lifted his head to look at her and laughed. "I'm okay..." he said happily and ate the carcass freely. He would stop to watch her eat sometimes, other than that he felt so happy, and he hoped she felt safe over the 3 strong males-- mostly him. She really had his heart skipping more than a beat.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:21 pm

wild one.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 pm

HELLO
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Cliff-
I continued to eat my kill.
Killer-I wasn't into getting a mate aging but she was beautiful.
(GOT A RUN I THINK MY NEW HORSE IS HERE!YEAAAA!)

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

YAY FOR YOU!!!!!
Silverwood looked at them and she smiled. "Oh I must really get to bed now", she said and went to her den and she fella asleep. "Goodbye males", she said before eating the last and falling asleep.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 pm

(False alarm.I think I'm going crazy I'm herring things that aren't there.)
Cliff dragged his meal to a cave and laid down
Killer-I fallowed her,"May I accompany you maim?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Fang's eyes followed her as she walked away. She was shaped right. He nodded. "Goodnight Silverwood." he murmured softly. After he finished eating, he made his way toward her, following her scent. When he got to her den, it was quiet. He looked down at his paws trying to decide weather to go in or not. He then looked up and shook his head, deciding he was not ready to handle a beautiful lady like that. He laid down slowly and fell asleep in the coldness. He shivered some. He sighed seeing the male come in. He could not sleep tonight... knowing he was gonna be in there with her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Silverwood felt a footstep through her ear. It was the males! She slept through the whole night cold and shivering. She woke up in the middle of the night. "hello Killer? are you doing ?" she asked and she went back to sleep and curled up to Fang.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Killer- I walked in and laid down away from them and went to sleep."Good night you two,"He mumbled before falling in a deep,sweet,nice sleep.

Cliff-I laid alone in another cave sleeping.

(The new horse arrived and looks so much to much like scarlet.She haves a moon blaze and a black coat,main,tail.I like her and all but I don't like the idea of replacing scarlet.I still have not gotten over the acadent. Crying or Very sad -sigh-)

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:45 pm

(what happend to her)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:09 pm

(She broke her leg and it was so bad that even if we gave her the speashel treatment she probable would not make it and if she did she would not be aloud to run or be with other horses all she would be able to do is eat sleep use the bathroom and stand and we did not want her to live like that so you put her down.It still bugs me to think of the pain she was in.Man I really miss scarlet. Crying or Very sad .)

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:26 pm

ok lets continue rpg okay. sorry to hear.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Fang smiled and fell asleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Silverwood was in a sleep and she woke up the next day and she smiled when she seen the male next to her.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Killer-I slowly opened my eye to see them together.I then get up and go to a creek and catch some fish.I then came back,"Here you go."I said to the female while setting fish in front of her."And here you go."I said while setting fish in front of the male.I then walk a little ways away and eat my share of the fish.

Cliff-I awoke and start eating some of me elk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next