Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost. Empty Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

~Beauty~
After leaving the fight I felt odd.I never felt so guilty.I was usually fighting all the time and killing others but now I I I was ashamed of my self.I felt lost.I walked trough the meadow and lied down in the midel of it.I had took little damage and was bleeding a little excepted at the top of my neck there was a chunk off meet,flesh,and main gone and blood was poring out of it.

Back to top Go down

Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost. Empty Re: Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost.

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Lightning~
I wasnt a handsome stud. I was never into my looks or status like the other stallions, but i held on to my dignity and personality like no other.

As i was passing through the Eastern half or an abandoned, or so i thought, pasture, the smell of fresh blood and a horse drifted up to my nose. I snorted the disturbing smell away and lifted my small skull higher up to get a better look. I lay eyes upon a wounded paint mare and decide whether or not to speak to her. I was a timid stallion and did not talk with many horses of the opposite sex. I choose to give it a whirl.

"Are you okay?" i call out to her as i slowly draw closer. I was paint much like her, just not as good looking.

(i felt bad for "booting" you out lol)
Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost. P1010080_800x598
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost. Empty Re: Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost.

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:46 pm

stupid picture Mad
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:52 pm

(You did not boot me out I gust had a Idea for her with a new start.)
"Hello and no."I looked up at him with my ears back it was easy to tell I was a bit of a fighter,"Why do you care!"I shouted at him for the only ones who had ever helped me was my family."Who are you!"I snapped before thinking then speaking,"Sorry I'm not the friendly tipe."
(Stupid picture what?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

(my picture is being dumb)

Lightning~
As i neared her, i could see her horribly wounds. She suddenly snapped at my question and then fired her own ones at me in an accusing tone. I backed up with my ears flattened. I was used to everyone shouting at me, but her words really hurt. "I can tell, but im Lightning." i said at last.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:06 pm

~Beauty of war~
"I guess nice to meet you and I'm Beauty of war but call me war or Beauty."I kept my eyes on his ears and when his went back my did to at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Lightning~
She explained her name to me and it was hard to decide which one i wanted to call her by. Beauty or War? She was quite a beauty to be honest, but her attitude was much of a fighter. Hence where she got her name. I brought forth my hears and shook my head, "Where did you get these gashes?" i asked, eying her over with careful black eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:17 pm

My ear went forth ward when his did and when he asked that I laid down compily.My eye that faced him looking at him,"A fight."
(Lol! I fergot to put her pic up!LOL! Very Happy )
Beauty of war is a bit confused and fells lost. HeavenRunning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Lightning~
I nod my head, "Figured." I looked her over again and caught her ears moving when mine did. "Will you stop?" i wasnt being mean, it just bothered me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm

"Sorry but no I'm gust trying to difind myself."My ears started to twitch back and forth not sure of what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Lightning~
I grunted and rolled my eyes, "From what?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 pm

I lefted my self up then stumbled to my feet,"You,other horses,wolfs,cougars."I stumbled a little more before standing regaler.

(Hey new mare gust came in.Poor thing her old owners did not take care of her well she is in good hands now.She is a black mare with a moon blaze on her head.She looks like my old horse but a difrent color.I like her and all but well I hate the idea of replaceing scarlet.I still have not got over the acadent. Crying or Very sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Lightning~
I snorted and moved away from her as she struggled to her hooves. "Maybe if you were nicer, you would not have to defend yourself." i offered as i swished my tail lazily.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:52 pm

I snorted and swished my tail at a pesty fly not lazy like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Lightning~
I gaze over her for a moment and then say, "How do you plan on fixing those wounds?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:14 pm

"I don't".I said and tuned around and walked a little ways from him and laid down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Lightning~
I stared at her confused, "So your going to let them get infected and you plan to die?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:01 pm

"Don't worry all clean them every day."I started to realise ever this stud cared for me or cared for all mares and hurt horses."Why do you care for me so much?"I said while getting up and walking in circul around him.I then stopped face to face with him,"Do you like me or is it you want to help a mare?"I asked.I then walked to a creek and drank a litle my heat sent escaping.I then walked to a patch of grass and grazed tail free in the wind letting my sent fill the air,i was 26 feet away from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Lightning~
Her question caught me off guard, "I enjoy helping horses." i said and watched her as she circled me. When she came round front, i answered, "I sorta like you." At least i did not lie. she walked away from me and i caught of a whiff of her heat scent on the breeze and stiffened. Id never mated with a mare before.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm

I stop grazing and look at him,"interesting even after the way I treat you?"I then counted to graze eyes not on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Lightning~
I nod my head stiffly, "Even after the way you treated me." it took all my might to stop the urge she was making me have.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:27 pm

I raised my head and walked over to him and nuzzled him*Is this love?Or what cause I never liked a stud this much before*.I thought then gently and playfully pooled on his fore hook but stopped when his eyes caught mine and I gazed into his.I quickly shook my head and snapped out of it and trotted away and grazed only 10 feet from you now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Lightning~
I stayed still when she came closer. He nuzzled me and i smiled a little bit. I let her play with my forlock for a moment until i met her gaze and she quickly trotted away. I sighed and moved after her, "Have you ever felt love before?" i asked her nonchalantly as i grazed too.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:56 pm

I giggled,"Not from some one as hansom as you."I nuzzled him...."I've only experienced love with my family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri May 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Lightning~
I smiled at her and nuzzled her cheek affectionately. I was worried now. I had never loved a mare before and had never been with one either. I was terribly afraid now. But i hid it. "Where is your family?" i asked her and moved next to her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next