Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mica is confused and lost (forcer needed) [zenyattafan122]

Go down

Mica is confused and lost (forcer needed) [zenyattafan122] Empty Mica is confused and lost (forcer needed) [zenyattafan122]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Mica~
i was lost and didnt know why i even came here. i let out a heat scent, not knowing it. im half horse half pony.
Mica is confused and lost (forcer needed) [zenyattafan122] Blackoveromare04

Back to top Go down

Mica is confused and lost (forcer needed) [zenyattafan122] Empty Re: Mica is confused and lost (forcer needed) [zenyattafan122]

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Wind Struck was looking for his next unlucky victim saw a mare. He trotted up to her and said "Hello my name is Wind Struck. Might I ask who you are?"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Mica is confused and lost (forcer needed) [zenyattafan122] Empty Re: Mica is confused and lost (forcer needed) [zenyattafan122]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Mica~
I whirl around and look up at the stallion. "im mica" i let out a heat scent, not knowing what was going on, after all, this was my first heat.
(sorry i g2g byeee)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down