Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free wolves.

2 posters

Go down

Free wolves. Empty Free wolves.

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:54 pm

:_Wolves_:
Name Running Brook
Gender Male
Age 3
History He'd had
Running Brook grew up, with his mother teaching him the ways of the forest. such a good life, but that doesn't mean he's snobby and stuck up. He tries his best to be as nice as possible. With his mother, they set off together, having a great time. Then, one day him and his mother were separated by their will. She died from her oldness and he greatly respected it, without a tear in sight. His mother still lives in his heart, even though she had died.
Personality He is sweet and gentle to everyone. He is the most best hunter in Petral Park Forest. He always tries his best not to be mean to others, as they rudely disrespect him. He is sweet, and loves all sorts of pups. He tries not to be mean to them, when they make a mistake. He'll try his best to do anything for his love, which he never had before.
Appearance He is a beautiful, white wolf with brown eyes. His fur is smooth, and his pads are like stone, that could not really be breakable. His frame is strong, and he had great muscles.
Good For:
A) Reality
B)Fantasy
C)Both
Signature Past is our troubles, Future is unknown, Presence can make the future.
-Running Brooke
Free wolves. 24f9yr4
Name Swan
Gender Female
Age 3
History Swan has always been hidden in the shadows. She's been quiet and assertive. She really doesn't like to be out there... after what happened to her. Back when she was turning 1, on her birthday, in her pack her parents were doing something great for her until someone invaded their territory. When they were attacking her parents she went on the attacker and she was knocked out. By the end of the war, she awoke and was in a bloody disaster. Blood everywhere from her clan mates, and hour later, she found her parents in the water. She was now afraid to go in the water, her fear of water was always used as a joke, when she met someone at the age of 2. He loved joking around, and she murdered him because he played that trick on her, she was so afraid, she thought she almost drowned. Now, she never wants to go out.... EVER!
Personality Swan can sometimes be gentle, but it takes a long time for her to notice that they trust her. She hates water, and she will kill anyone who tries to put her in it. She doesn't want anyone to be with her, she hates herself, but no one else. She has any friends, no mates. When she first approaches someone, she will not attack them, unless they try to harm her in anyway.
Appearance She is a beautiful white. Her fur can sometimes be rough and dirty. She had beautiful clear, brown, eyes. Her white coat shines silver in the moon-light. She has a nice frame.
Good For
A) Reality
B) Fantasy
C) Both
Signature You have fooled me once, you have fooled me twice, I have fooled you this time... but I cannot tell how.
Free wolves. 33f8dh10

Name Kita
Gender Male
Age 4
History Kita has always been attractive for females and he doesn't like it! He has been forced at his will, to mate a few females and someday he wished he could have at least one female who didn't always treat him this way. Then that would be his princess! He could not help noticing he had a good life. He left his pack soon, and he then found a great unclaimed place to live. He doesn't always want his life to be perfect, life is full of mistakes.
Personality He is gentle. He can sometimes be very annoyed by females, the ones who act all gentle and try to get him to fall in love with them. He doesn't really like those ones. He is a great hunter, and is very protective. He is quite attractive.
Appearance Nice Mexican Wolf. He is fit to be strong and his legs built to be fast. He has dirty, beautiful fur.
Good For
A) Reality
B) Fantasy
C) Both
Signature It's like another Cinderella story... I look through all these girls, til I find my princess.
Free wolves. 5u0h0g10
Name
Devastating Dream
Gender Female
Age 2
History It's not very long, but we heard it before. This girl has a legend. She had saved her pack from an invade. She believed in Starpack and always gave them so much respect, they then gave her all the power within her pack and they won. With a few injuries. She is a legend and hero.
Personality She is sweet, fast, and gentle
Appearance Beautiful
(They are all realistic)
Signature
Stop trying to ignore me, when I'm seen.

Free wolves. Ehyqag10

Name Rapunzel
Gender Female
Age 2
History Rapunzel is the perfect name for this wolf! She is fierce and lives in a tower with her mother, and still does. Well, it's her fake mother. Every-time she sings a song, her fur glows and she heals. She is beautiful and wants to adventure the world, hoping someday she will.
Personality Fun, and adventurous.
Appearance She glows and is beautiful golden. She is strong.
Good For Fantasy
Signature One day, one day, I'll be out in the stars, free.
(Imagine her without wings.)
Free wolves. 2gwby110

Wolf's For Sale And Taken
Running Brooke:Pure_Heart
Swan:Open
Kita:^^Guardian Angels^^
Devastating Dream:^^Guardian Angels^^
Rapunzel:Pure_Heart

(I'll add more.)

Last edited by Pure_Heart on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Free wolves. Empty Re: Free wolves.

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Kita, and Devastating Dream?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Okay, hey wanna rp with one of my wolves and yours.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Yea! Sounds good! I want to reply with Devastating Dream and ou can reply with Runnign Brooke?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeppers, sounds sweet. I'll make it, but where... I was thinking the Eternal place even though its realistic.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:16 pm

I'll just post it somewhere else
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Name Spike
Gender Male
Age 2
History Furious and hates females. He hates a lot of things but he has a soft spot, that a female could easily get to.
Personality Calm, mean and hates femmes
Signature Keep strong
Free wolves. 3704021581_b599ba8bc8
Open
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Alrighty!