Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Crista~
"Ok"I said walking away rolling my eyes
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:19 pm

I stayed ther wquiet contently not really doing much
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Crista~
I slowly and quietly crawled back behind the door watching it
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:32 pm

I laughed slightly and Deadly lisfted her head " entón ela aínda está oculto, que interesante ... os seres humanos son criaturas tan previsible"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Crista~
"What in the world?"I asked myself softly
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Galacain was my native language so I could speak it naturally as well as english and a few others...some of which people hadn't even heard of...
I stood up and streatched my wings and they then folded before Deadly turned into a scythe and I picked her up
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Crista~
"Nice to know"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:57 pm

"honestly stop hiding in theshadows I can seeyou very clearly" I said looking straight at her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Crista~
"I know that's why I'm still sitting here"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 pm

"what is it you want to ask?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Crista~
"Nothing if I wanted to ask something I would have tried to find out by now"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:25 pm

I laughed and looked to her "Hmm, I think I might stay here for a while, It's much nicer than the old church and harder to locate me in" I said contently
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Crista~
"You can stay as long as you want to"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

"your a group of assassins correct?" I asked as I alked past her to find a free room
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Crista~
"Correct"I said watching it
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 pm

"then I might find someone who can keep up.. being a former assassin myself it should be interesting to see how they work now a days" I said and opened the door to an empty room and Deadly lay on the other bed happily curled up sleeping
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Crista~
"Well ok"I said walking to my dorm to see my brother at my door I pushed him out the way and plopped onto my bed he had a rope in his hand and choked me I took the blade of my shoe and cut his hand he let go of the rope and put it on his hand to stop the blood and threw a shoe at me and walkd out the room most people didn't understand our ways of fighting they were deadly and we liked it we were born killers
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm

"so you even fight amounst each other and No one is born a killer, not in humans, not in any creature... You are simply taught that..." I said simply and looked to them both "you two are siblings, treasure your blood and do not raise a blade against others of your blood, respect your family and elders and only raise a blade to those who pose threat" I said my wings loolsely folded suddenly changed silver with dark crimson making them look as if they had been stained with blood
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Crista~
"My world is my threat my own family once tred to kill I trust no one"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:09 pm

"that sounds pretty average.. I no longer have one.. my sister is dead, my parents died the second I was born, I have nothing left to live for and I do not breathe" I said "nothing can get much worse then that and family is family, by blood or not, dead or alive, loving or hateing you are still a family.. remember that for one day it'll do you some good" I said
"Also as assassins you should know the old code and should be able to relie on one another... hmm, I feel like playing a game" I said and leaned against the wall with my arms folded "what would you like, Crista?" I asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Crista~
"I do count on the other guys sometimes but other than that I relie (sp?) on myself"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:30 pm

"how about we play a game? you have to find me before nightfall tomorrow, the catch is you have to use a group of others to help you.. one of which has to be your brother" I said clearly up to something and Deadly stood beside me both of us firm and just as deadly together although my threat became higher than hers when we were apart..."Also I will not stay in one spot. let's test theese new assassin's and see if the old creed really remains intact now a days" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Crista~
"Sounds fun I'll take you up on that"I said walking away to the lunch room "Ok were gana play a game I need Casie,Jake,Kaley,and Mark"I said as they walked up and I explained the game to them and walked away

(got to go be back in about an hour but I'll make a few more post)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm

I smiled and jumped from the window and spread my wings flying off to a high up place and Deadly laughed and followed sitting beside me and I had a plan... Like I said I would not stay in one place if I heard them and they didn't just have to find me but catch me or it'll still be my win...
"I haven't played a game in ages, I wonder how long this will take?" I said...
I stayed in the shadows silence surrounding me and I stopped my own breath with ease.. no sound came from me anymore and I closed my eyes as my wings wrapped themselves around me

(ok cool...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Crista~
As soon as I ot a plan I explained it to them and we split of I slowly went keenare (sp?) or used my sence it's a weard way to say it though because no one ever knew what I meant but I was tracking them down
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next