Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  - Page 3 Empty Re: Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:15 am

I stayed put for a bit and then as soon as one got a bit too close I jumped out adn flew swiftly to a new place Deadly laughing and sat there giving them a riddle to buy time before she too vanished going a completely different way...
I had hidden all traces of myself as well...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  - Page 3 Empty Re: Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Crista~
As soon as it hid all traces of itself I laughed "your one sly creature"I said still tracking it just because it hid it's sent desn't mean I still I couldn't track it I thought
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:16 pm

"careful, I'm much clever than you may think" said Deadly walking up to her my voice comming from her throat. "Also I suggest you work together and meet up before you dare to try and catch me" she then vanished like mist and I moved again.. I rested myself in a moutain top cave and my wings turned colour to silver and the deep crimson that lay at their tips traveled up them and made the wings looked as if they had been stained with blood
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Crista~
"Oh really"I whispered to myself I could here all talk and thoughts there wereto many of then so I blocked some out as I listened "that would be a nice idea"I said making a bird call to the others
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 pm

I watched chuckleing slightly to myself as I watched them and waited before I moved again my wings spreading in order to fly and making no sound at all as I flew above them swiftly and quietly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Crista~
"Oh you think you can get away that quickly"I said watching it fly away "I'm better than that"I said quickly jumping on a few rocks untill I seen it I was kinda high though "We found you I won"I said "You may slick and quiet but I can stil sence you"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:35 pm

I laughed and turned to ash. *sorry I'm not that stupid, you need to catch me as well see how long until you figure out how to* I said through to her soul so it could not be tracked and vanished like mist and hid myself somewhere else. Deadly laughed and walked through to them.."she is my partner don't forget, surely you shouldn't under estimate her... she hasn't plaayed a game in a while so you might wantto watch out for traps"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Crista~
"Sounds like my kind of game"I said and bird calling My brother somewhere making sure the creature didn't know our every move Crista's my name and hunting is my game I thought listening to Deadly "Oh I know that I was the first one that could actully get trougha trap"I said running through thinking
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:45 pm

I jumped and called Deadly and flew over quickly as a load of Angel's came to chase me down and I landed in a clearing... within only a few seonds it was another scence of a battled feild scattered with dead angels.. I laughed and then flew back up somewhere and left Deadly to eat the corpse's as I ate their souls happily mocking the group of them slightly since it was the first part of my trail...
I stayed high up enjoying the views happily..."Oh tick, tock... you only have until ngihtfall" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Crista~
"I know that I found you while you where busy eating Angels souls and this time yu can get away but I can't tell you why though"I said
(sorry so short)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:59 pm

"hmm, interesting" I said laughing and stayed high up again grooming my wings
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Crista~
"Thanks I'm actully good at this then most people"I said walking back to campas
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:05 pm

I laughed and just waited timing and Deadly walked around leaving plently of misleading trails
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Crista~
I walked into the office and went ino the inter-come "Yep everyone I'm the best I rule just kidding go back to training to talking or whatever"I said laughing
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:14 pm

I laughed not really careing at all and just waited getting board I streatched my wings and began grooming them and then Deadly appeared and lay beside me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Crista~
"Ok I'm bored now anyone other than that creature wana challenge me"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

I landed and sat down with Deadly quietly "coward, you gave up half way through how pitful.. this is why I hate humans"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Crista~
"Corward how do you call me that and I'm no Human me I'm no human sweety I was born one but I'm not like most people"I snapped rolling my eyes walking out of the room
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:23 pm

"your soul is that of a human therefore you are human" I said simply as I lay int he battle feild I had created earlier and smirked.."It's my win sicne you gave up.. seems like I get a new hunting ground now" I grinned
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Crista~
"Soul what soul remember you ate it earlier I didn't have it regenerate one yet"I said growling "Huning who said anythign about you winning this as a hunting ground your annoying me now talking all this nonsence"I snapped
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:30 pm

I live on the souls of my prey.. Didn't I tell you what would happen if I win? I get a new hunting ground Aka your school" I grinned quiet happily as I sat on the roof with Deadly besdie me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm

C~
"Yea I heard what you side but I don't think so Ididn't give up in that little game of yours I didn't have to play in the first play your just really annoying right now"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 pm

"that just makes it more fun" I said and jumped down and looked to one of them challengeing me and drew my twin daggers and twirled them and lunged pinned them down and slitting their neck before I took their fresh soul adn Deadly ate the corpse
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Crista~
"Have fun killing everyone me and the other four have something to do"I said "Come on guys they can take it"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 pm

"nonsense, Angels taste a whole lot better than you humans" I said "i'll take my time.. should last me for about hmm a year or so" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next