Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Darkness comes...... You'd better hide...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Darkness comes...... You'd better hide... - Page 2 Empty Re: When Darkness comes...... You'd better hide...

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Lucienda yelped as the male jumped on her, grabbing her by the ruff of her neck..she growled " Get off of me.." she screamed..she wriggled around but his teeth starting to sink into her flesh when she moved..when she got the chance she swiped at his nose, catching his nostril, he yelped and let her go. She ran back towards the cave, seeing her sister pinned down she charged straight towards, them male...even though she was small she could at least knock him off Serine. She slammed into his side and he stumbled, Lucienda stepped around dizzy from the hit..

Back to top Go down

When Darkness comes...... You'd better hide... - Page 2 Empty Re: When Darkness comes...... You'd better hide...

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Serine got up and shook off her fur. "Didn't I tell you to run?" she asked, with a concerned gaze. "Come on."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Lucienda smiled " Did you ? " she said sarcastically, before sprinting after her. For her size Lucienda had a lot of courage and although she could not for the moment hold her own and fight larger wolves off, there was no doubt this little wolf would be hard to beat. She ran beside her sister.. " You didn't think I'd leave you, did you ? " she said with a proud look on her face, her neck stinging a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Serine sighed and shook her head then licked her sister's neck. "No, but you're hurt... c'mon, I'll stop and hunt you rest... I'll come back with herbs with that." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Lucienda whined and said " I'm okay, just a few scrathces and bruises..", she wagged her tail, and looked around seeing a mouse...she crouched down and prowled jumping on the mouse, biting it on it neck killing it instantly.. " I caught something.." She said to her sister, a huge and proud smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Serine sighed and shook her head. "You can eat that." she said and tasted the air. She then saw a rabbit hopping around it stopped, looking the other way. It was plump! Slowly she prowled up on it. When she was close enough, she bunched her muscles and pounced on it cracking it's neck. She went back to her sister flicking her tail. "We're moving on if you are sure your fine." she murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Lucienda smiled " I'm fine " she replied before rubbing her pelt against her sisters..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Serine nodded and looked down at both their kills. "Eat." she ordered. She looked at her rabbit and started to eat quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2