Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one)

2 posters

Go down

Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) Empty Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

[just tell me if u want to start a topic with any of my horses and i will be happy to Smile]

Galaxy, male, in topic with wild one
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) H-horses-cool-Misc-horse-beauty-and-power_large

White Sky, female, needs topic
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) 146816

SnowDay, male, in a topic with nicoco177
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) White-Horse-Desktop-Wallpaper

Midnight Star, female, in topic with ~Secretariat~
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) Black-horses-are-cool-1024x768

Walk in the dark (Dark), female, needs topic
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) Dark-horse

BlackMoon, male, needs topic
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) My-animals-horses-dark-dons-horse-goodmorning-lestat-dark_large

Lost in the Distance (Lost) female, in topic with Saviour
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) Horse_in_the_dark_by_FreakingPrincess

White Sea, male, needs topic
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) 1213090128_470x353_white-horse-by-the-sea

MoonGloss, female, needs topic
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) 115995-bigthumbnail

MoonDance, female, needs topic
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) Moonlight_Horse_by_Wieneke

Last edited by <3K+S<3 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) Empty Re: Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 am

I'll start a topic with snowday if you want?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) Empty Re: Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 am

ok, where do u want it to be? and what do u want it to be about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 am

It could be in peace valley, Doe's she need a mate?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 am

ummm snow day is a male and he does need a mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:54 am

(Oh whoops!) Okay what should it be called then I can go and make the topic. Oh, and by the way, this is my horse:

Name:Promise
Pic:Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) BCBNN
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:01 pm

idk.... u can name it and make the topic, i will rp when u make it

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Right, its in peace vally and it will be called One fresh dawn............
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:08 pm

okie dokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 am

Can i start a topic with midnight star?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:37 am

of course! let me make the topic.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:53 am

Galaxy please!

My mare~

Star
Female
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:23 pm

wild one: u can make the topic

secretariat: i made the topic in snake spell shore called midnight star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Could you please make the topic, not trying to be mean but I'm a bit bizzy and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:27 pm

sure lol i will make it in the garden of plenty called: Galaxy is searching (wild one)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

K Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:39 pm

ok i will rp now, here is my stallion:

Bayou~
Some of my horses that need a topic (plz reply if u want to rp with one) P_100430590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Wow, hansom stallion!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Hey !!!!
=D

Lol, so .... would you like to do a topic with me, with Lost In The Distance?
btw did you get these manips from deviantart? They are real good, too bad I can't do manips like that lolz
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 pm

yeah i will do a topic with lost in the distance, what do u want it to be about?
and i didnt make these manips, i just searched 'horse manips' on deviantart and i found abunch of cool ones that i put in my favorites lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Oh haha coolio

And ... Errmm... Give me some time [like a few minutes haha] to think of another one of my [strange and completely random] story lines. =P

Sorry I'm a little spazzy right now
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Doe you know where blind side is? shes not been on for a while,and i'd like to see whats next!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:09 pm

no i havent, and what do u mean by u would like to see whats next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:31 pm

sorry im speaking nonsense!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down