Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to start a long, mature post with someone. Minimum 200 words every post. Who's up for it?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I want to start a long, mature post with someone. Minimum 200 words every post. Who's up for it? - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to start a long, mature post with someone. Minimum 200 words every post. Who's up for it?

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Let's go with Elves and Fantasy creatures. Make them up or something.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

I want to start a long, mature post with someone. Minimum 200 words every post. Who's up for it? - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to start a long, mature post with someone. Minimum 200 words every post. Who's up for it?

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:45 am

kay! give me a sec
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 pm

My elf~

Elven Name~
Alatariel Culnámo

Other Name~
Ala

Gender~
Male

Species~
Elf

Age~
107 Elf years (19 human years)

Personality~
Serective, sly, quiet, and shy.

History~
To Be Revealed

Powers~
Can control fire and other heat elements.

Pic~
http://www.ffmerchandise.com/portrait3_ffviii.jpg

My fantasy animal~

Name~
Tari

Gender~
Male

Age~
4 months

Species~
Pegasus

Personality~
Not established yet.

History~
None yet.

Powers~
Unknown

Pic~
http://www.pavilionpony.com/ACEO%20Trading%20Cards/new%20page/pegasus_colt.jpg

Last edited by AvoirAmore on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:09 am

Name- Elvara

Gender- Female

Species- Element Elf

Age-100 (17-18 human years)

Personality- She can be crude and outgoing, but doesent want, or like to be. She is usually quiet and timid, leaving others to do thier own buisness while she attends to hers. She doesent like to take credit for anything she does, not liking to be higher estemed by anyone else.

Powers- She can control Water, meaning ice and snow also, she is also able to breath underwater.

Pic-I want to start a long, mature post with someone. Minimum 200 words every post. Who's up for it? - Page 2 18948Moon_Elf_by_peachysticks

The creatures-
Name- Mosul

Gender- Male

Species- Sea serpent

Age- 200 years

Personality- Dont pay attention to his scary looks. In fact, he is always feared because of them. He protects his elf with his life and heart.

Pic-I want to start a long, mature post with someone. Minimum 200 words every post. Who's up for it? - Page 2 Sea_serpent

Name- Thetan

Gender- Male

Species- Winged Tiger

Age- 100 years

Personality- He is very loyal and protective, some may say over protective. Like the serpent, he protects her with his life.

Looks- A huge,silver tiger with menacing ebony stripes. His has enourmous wings, silver feathers, there tips jet black.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:44 pm

You wanna start?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 pm

YesXD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 pm

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:33 am

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 pm

XD
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2