Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life. (Only cndthesmartone77)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My life. (Only cndthesmartone77) - Page 2 Empty Re: My life. (Only cndthesmartone77)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

i take off , running a little way down the creek, when he starts to follow i turn and pounce in the water in front of him, causing a big slpash and making him stop in his tracks and almost fall over
i realize that this was the first day of my next heat cycle so i walk around with my tail up flaunting my pussy for all to see, and smell.....
i walked up to him and nuzzled his face and neck and rested my head on his back

Back to top Go down

My life. (Only cndthesmartone77) - Page 2 Empty Re: My life. (Only cndthesmartone77)

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:16 pm

I almost fall over as she splashes me again, then she suprises me, letting out her heat scent, making shivers dance up and down my spine as I smell the sweet smell. She flaunts around me, a small grin on her face, then rests her head on my back. My nose was nearer to her rump now, and I wonderered if she wanted it that way, to tease me. "Ah'm" I clear my throat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:30 pm

'yes???" i ask drawing out the one word and batting my eyelashes.... i swish my tail a little, feel him shiver i back up and see something peek out, "woop!" i plop my tail down fast and squeeze it there, im not sure why im acting like this, i kinda want to and i kinda dont! i dont know what to do and i know hes waiting trying to hold it in...."sorry" isay "i dont know what came over me...i just felt like you could be the right one...but... "
it was starting to get dark now
"let me sleep on it, i need to think more, ill decide in the morning...." is that ok?"
not waiting for an answer i walk to the nearest tree and lay down under it, "you can join me over here! theres room under this tree for two!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:36 pm

I follow, shaking my head slightly. She was so.... I didnt know. Fun, Crazy, unsure, happy? I lay down beside her. "It's fine sweetheart." I affectionatly call her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:43 pm

i lay there with my eyes closed, pretending to sleep, and mostly thinking i lay, listening to the trickle of the creek, his heartbeat, his slow even breathing, and eventually i drift off, i wake up in the morning having reached my decision but i wasnt ready to present it yeti got up and grazed alittle and went for a drink at the creek, when he joined me and asked of my decision "i just said i dont know," i stood still and silent for a moment then i took of galloping, looking behind me saying "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:52 pm

I snort. It was going to be that way, eh? I break into a full out run, chasing after her, tail flagging behind her. Her decision was a yes, I thought.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 pm

i ducked back into the privacy of the trees and stopped, waiting for him to catch up, once he did i went up and nuzzled him again resting my head on his back swishing my tail..

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 pm

I nuzzle her withers. "WHat was that about?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:12 pm

"waht was waht about?" i smirked, loving the feeling that i could be a tease.... "well... lets go! " swishing my tail more prominently i walk forward a little so that his nose was resting on my rump, knowing he couldnt resist my scent. i could feel him twitch with excitement

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 pm

I blow outwards, and push her tail out of the way, to the side, so when I mounted I could have easier access. My tool started comeing out of its sheath, and I trembled in exitement.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

he pushed his tool into my pussy and i shuddered at the feel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:30 pm

(He didnt mount her yet. Quick reminder, try to only play your horse, like, I waited for him to mount.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

oops soorry! i will remember that

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

(Thats ok! Just a friendly reminder!)

I swiflty mounted, landing lightly on her back, and waiting for her to get used to my weight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:44 pm

he was so gentle, i enjoyed the feeling of a stallion that took it easy rather than one whose whole life is based on making foals, i enjoyed how he was taking his time rather than getting it in and ending it

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:09 pm

My tool lightly pressed against her pussys lips, then I slowly pushed inwards, retreating slightly, then pushing in again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:26 pm

my whole body deeply shuddered i never knew it could feel so good i ached for more

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:37 pm

"You ok?" My voice spoke softly in her ears, a whisper.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:42 pm

"yes! go on please do! dont make me wait i cant wait anymore!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 pm

I chuckle softly to myself, shaking my head at her enthusiasum. She was obviously ok, so I continued to thrust, going a bit harder and faster, completly withdrawing, then plunging back into her pussy, my cock moving inside of her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

it was like a sensation i had never felt before, glad that i had waited instead of having gone on with one of my suitors.... It was wonderful

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 pm

"You enjoying this?" I ask, whispering in her ear. I am now plunging hard and faster, grunting a bit with the effort, but not tiring.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 pm

"of course!" i squealed and fellt my back legs come off the ground a little every time he plunged into me strong and hard, i stretched my neck and kicked with one of my front legs, and to think, i would never have experienced this if i had stayed in the captive life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:18 pm

"Longer?" I asked, knowing I could release my seed at anysecond, then it would be over. But if she wanted it to go on longer... I was here to pleasure her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 pm

"i dont care i feel so wonderful im numb! just release your seed! i feel your tension!" i thought how it would be wonderful to have a foal that was eclipse's ! Then i thought how it would be like to be a mom, then i thought about my mom.... i let out another whinny of pleasure... i thought of how i could remember the sound of my dam's whinny, and it was so realistic it was like i could hear her whinny... myeyes popped open and i looked around, i could hear her whinny! where was she? but i didnt want to be rude and break free! I mean i did love the sensation! "o yes Lets make it fast eclipse!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum