Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life. (Only cndthesmartone77)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My life. (Only cndthesmartone77) - Page 3 Empty Re: My life. (Only cndthesmartone77)

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm

I debated dismounting. "Do you want to continue this later?" I said, knowing she needed to see the horse that had called her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

My life. (Only cndthesmartone77) - Page 3 Empty Re: My life. (Only cndthesmartone77)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:37 pm

"no i dont want to stop! lets finish... whoever it is can wait..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 pm

But what if it was her mother? "Seriously, I can wait. I just want you to be happy. What if that was your mother!?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:42 pm

"im sure it wasnt besides! id be happier if you gave me a foal! come on lets finish! i mean you are up to raising a foal with me right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 pm

I could sense she was anxious. I didnt know about what. "Yes, I am." With that I continued thrusting, then broke past her cervix, and into her womb, where my seed swollen cock started to release.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:48 pm

"OOOH" i shivered with pleasure as i felt the warm stickyness flow into me and leak out of my pussy "we really should do this again sometime tho.. Will you come with me? Ijust want to check it out, that horse sounds familiar" i waited for an answer and for him to finish depositing his seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

I stopped, keeping the rest of the seed inside of me. I smiled. "I'm gonna save some for later?" I dismounted, then licked her pussy clean, my tounge venturing inside.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:26 pm

"thanks for the cleaning! who knows what others might have said!"
I neighed loudly into the air waiting for a response that i hoped would come and it did! the shrill whinny of my mother ! she was alive and well enough to be whinnying to me!i took off, not even checking to see if eclipse was following!i could hear other hoof beats coming towards me and i knew they were hers. i saw her appear little by little as she came up the hill to meet me! she was so strong and well! she was beautiful! just as i remember her!
My life. (Only cndthesmartone77) - Page 3 Andy-braids_0
and then i was running and she was runningand we practically crashed!
"O baby! ive missed you so!"
"ma you dont even know"
she nuzzled me and laid her head on my withers" o darling you reek of.. o never mind you look so precious!"
"and you too ma"
"whos is that?" she asked inclining her head in the direction that i left eclipse in

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

I had stayed where I was, unsure. I bowed my head slightly when she inquired about me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 pm

"o him? thats eclipse, hes... just a.... a .. friend, just a friend you should meet him. Come on ma, ill race ya"
and we took off again, towards eclipse
"HI! so um, Eclipse this is my dam and ma, this is eclipse, my uh, friend.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:38 pm

I crack a smile, black forlock falling over my hansom face. "Pleasure."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:42 pm

i smiled at him
" so this is your friend? or your cozy friend? "
"what are you talking about ma?"
"is he really a friend? or is he more?"
"well, hes more i guess, but how did you know?"
"cuz you both smell of-"
there was another whinny in the distance
"thall be my date!" and ma took off
and i couldnt help buut laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I smile, watching her gallop off. "I told you..." I smiled at her. It was still mid afternoon, and I wondered when we would continue, if we did.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 pm

"her date? listen to her its like shes a young adult again! well shell be occupied for a while, what should we do?" i thought o how we hadnt really finished earlier, but maybe we should just spend time together... o well, i had asked him, so whatever he decided i vowed to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:20 pm

"Whatever you want, my queen." The words were drawn out, almost seductivly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:07 am

"u make things so difficult!" i smile a seducing smile "but where were we ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:30 pm

"We were somewhere in between having fun, and having more fun." Its sounded stupid, but it was true.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:23 am

" o yes, well lets continue!" i say striding up closer to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 am

"Only if you want, my queen." She strode closer, and I nuzzled her withers, still taking in her strong heat scent as if poured out of her body.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 am

i turned around allowing him to mount "welll?? " i giggled like a little girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm

I leaned down, licking her hole, traveling to her teats and sucking each one. As I leaned below her tail and between her legs,I shuddered in delight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3