Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This my life but ain't me

Go down

This my life but ain't me Empty This my life but ain't me

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 am

Jessica~
I walk out of the store pissed. I was so mad, who in the world thinks they could do that every body? Err I thought while walking. My brown hair bouncing up and down as I walk. I stop to look at the movies being released to dvd at the movie rental place, I see the movie called lightening theft, "Hey he has eyes like mine." I say to her. I turn and keep walking. I was wearing a dark plant green tank top and some old short shorts with a couple holes in them.

I reach the edge of the woods and turn into a wolf. I heard the foot steps of my friend behind me as I pick up the pace and start to run. The fallen leafs fly up in the air, I was heading to a good meadow to hunt at.

Once I reached it I lowered myself and entered the long green grass. We were hunting for food to eat since all the meat at the store was to high and we got rippted, it was just two candy bares and they wanted 60$ for them. Errr it made me pissed. I then shake my head and foces, my sharp eyes looking for a prey animal to rip apart and eat.

Were wolf

(You may play as her friend just please look at her bio, thanks! :) )

Back to top Go down

This my life but ain't me Empty Re: This my life but ain't me

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

(Plz some one?)

Back to top Go down