Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A life together (Littlegoat)

2 posters

Go down

A life together (Littlegoat) Empty A life together (Littlegoat)

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:18 am

Sadie walked with her cruel mate, infact, he went out every so often to force other mares, but because he hadn't mated with her, she didn't want to get on the other side of Him. Or it was force breeding for her. Her mate was called flame, which suited best his personality. Today Flame had gone out to force another innocent mare and left Sadie unprotected under a willow tree. Flame saw a mare (Little goat's mare) and watched her as he got ready to invade.

(Just a reccap on the plot~
Flame forces your mare and yourv mare's mate gets angry and forces my mare in revenge, so they fight but they end up killing each other, so Sadie and your mare pair up and help deliver each other's foals and find a mate to start a herd together with)

Sadie~
A life together (Littlegoat) BONxFIRE_HORSE_MANIP_collab_by_pato92
Flame~
A life together (Littlegoat) Shire_Horse_by_JoSav
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A life together (Littlegoat) Empty Re: A life together (Littlegoat)

Post by Little.Goat Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:38 pm

(SO I play a mare and a stallion to?)

Snip-

A life together (Littlegoat) City_in_the_sky_by_emma_fay-d3jrijw

Venom-

A life together (Littlegoat) Cochise_Stock_14_by_GloomWriter

Snip watched from the corner of a small clearing, flicking her ears at the two horses. Venom was a lot like Flame, except Venom loved and cared dearly for Snip. He forced, and forced, but never laid a hoof on the mare. Just to make her happy, he didn't force often, only when he needed to. But now, he was off on a home seeking expidition, leaving Snip alone for a little while. Snip approached the two, flicking her golden tail. "I am Snip. Who are you?" She asked, watching Flame, then Sadie.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:01 am

Sadie watched the other mare approach, she shook her head and mimed out to her 'turn around!' but it was too late, Flame had grabbed her mane in his teeth and mounted her, Sadie tried to push him off with her hooves but he wouldn't budge, she then rammed her shoulder into him but he wouldn't move, Flame snorted and started to pump and started to quickly release his seed. Sadie felt tears well up her eyes as Shye watched Flame with angry eyes "You ****ing stallion....." Sadie growled loudly as she looked at Snip with sorry eyes and hoped her mater wouldn't find her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Snip squealed, but it was over quickly.

Venom had watched the entire scene, and he snorted, walking out of the trees. He mounted Sadie quickly, using the same teqnique that Flame did. He hopped off, pushing Snip into the trees angrily. "Don't touch her, you stupid colt!"
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 am

Sadie squealed quickly and sgharply and snorted with her ears laid back on her head, but she galloped off to find Snip and stood next to her.
Flame felt a growl like neigh rise in his throat and he reared up "What gave you the right to do that to my mare in return!!!" He snorted harshly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:54 pm

"The same thing that gave you the right to force Snip." He growled, looking back before disappearing into the trs.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 am

Flame whinnied and galloped of behind him, he looked everywhere and pawed the ground ina challenging way "I'll find you..." he growl-neighed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down