Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch for your life.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Watch for your life. Empty Watch for your life.

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Soria ajusted her red top, that really couldn't be counted as a top, really. It showed her whole bare stomach, and almost half of her 36C breasts. Wearing tight, bootie shorts, and 5 inch red strap heels, she brushed her long sandy hair away from her eyes and applied the bright red lipstick to her lips. Soon, she shrugged on a large, oversised button up shirt, leaving the top open to show her breasts. Her shorts were riding up her butt, and she yanked them down, before sliding her tounge across her stunning white fangs. She would pretend they were part of the costume.
Soon, she pushed open the curtain, and stepped out onto the runway, faces of people watching her as she started to strut down. Then she ripped off the top, letting the buttons fly off, and dropped it to the ground, then nimbly lowered herself off of the stage and onto the floor. Many other girls followed after her, and she could see several men rubbing themselves. No one was ocupied yet, and she gave them a sly, mischevious smile.

(if you dont know yet, she's a slut.. a stripper..)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Watch for your life. Empty Re: Watch for your life.

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Fuoco watched as a blonde walked down the runway, ripping off her top, showing a skimpy top almost not covering her breasts. *Maybe. Maybe.* He got up, looking around at all the strippers, when one girl, whom you could touch, came towards him, and twirled a strand of his shaggy black hair around her finger, then started rubbing against him. Fuoco smirked and grabbed her ass tightly, and leaned forward, kissing her neck, letting his fangs rub against the tender skin. He let go, winking and walked forward, towards the blonde. Most of the men he passed were staring at her, erections showing through their pants. He made his way to the front of the crowd.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Soria gave a sly smile at the dark haired guy that was making his way towards her, and she glanced up at the clock on the wall, calculating the time she would be done and feed. Not that she wasn't enjoying the attention.
She leaned foward, her top falling low and exposing most of her breasts. Her tight shorts slid down her ass as she did so, and some guy moaned and reached forward, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her to him, licking her ear, his hands traveling to her breasts, venturing inside her shirt. Her tight, sculpted ass was pressed against his groin, and she could feel his large erection erect and hard. He slid his other hand down the back of her shorts, rubbing her ass in with his hand. She pressed up against him, grinding on him, making him groan in pleasure.
Laughing slightly, she tapped him on the cheek and pulled away.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Fuoco looked in disgust. He usually didn't feed in spots like this. It was easy to get prey here though. He waited for her to get away from the other man, and smiled slyly at the female. Fuoco licked his fangs, then now producing poison, and he could feel it in his gums.

Anyway, he waited until he thought he was ready, and walked up to her, a pale hand handing her a $20. "You deserve it." He laughed and kept his grip hard on the paper. Fuoco would wait, until right when she grabbed, he would grab her, and in seconds she would be pulled away from the crowd.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Soria frowned, pushing the eager human away from her, and reaching out to grab the bill. "What for?" She asked, brow furrowed slightly.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 pm

"What do you think?" Fuoco was pushed by another man. He laughed at his large erection in the man's pants. "At least I don't look like these guys...." He smiled and putting a strand of lose hair behind his ear.

(Me 2.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:37 pm

"Fine-" Soria's fingers closed around the bill, but she frowned when he didn't let go. Not wanting to get into a tug of war over it, she thought about letting go.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Fuoco laughed, and let go of the bill. "There. It's yours." He turned, walking towards the bar. He pulled his long black hair into a ponytail, and ordering a Bloody Mary, but with liquor.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:30 pm

She followed him, stuffing the bill into her bra. "So, what- You just give me free money?" She asked, following him to the bar, pushing the guys off of her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:37 pm

"No. I just figured you didn't too much working here. You can say I donated it to a good cause." Fuoco smirked as he gulped down the last bit of his drink. "You got a problem with it?" He turned to the woman. "I'm Fuoco." He held out his cold hand, not caring what she thought. She would turn into his prey soon enough.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:05 pm

"And, you dont want anything for it?" Soria ran her hand over his shoulder, rubbing it in small, slow circles. She gave him a mischevious smile, leaning forward, and speaking, her warm breath on his face.
"After all, you payed." She purred, her shirt falling low as she moved closer. Someone started to cheer as her shorts rode down, and she laughed slighty, flipping her sandy blonde hair behind her shoulder.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Fuoco smirked. "Really? You'll just sell yourself off like that?" He turned and looked at the female. "I couldn't." He caught her hand with his icy one. "Do you want a drink?" Fuoco kept looking at the female, studying her facial features. She didn't look like any other human he had met, more, sophisticated. Fuoco stood up. "Nevermind. I'll be right back. Unless...." Fuoco held out his hand, waiting to see if the girl would take it.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:03 am

Soria shrugged limply. "Yeah.. It's what I'm supposed to do." Her brilliant green eyes caught the light of the stage, glittering softly. She was curious about this male, and he seemed to be a project for her. She would get him, no matter what. She didn't care how she did it, but she would.
As he held out his hand, she reached out her own, her warm, soft one connecting with his cold, hard hand.
"You sure you couldn't?" She cocked her head slightly, giving him one of her most charming smiles. "Cuz I certanly could."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:17 pm

"Maybe." Fuoco smiled and walked towards the back, still grasping her hand, he pulled open a door, letting her in first, then walking back towards the 'Personnel Only' place. "Hmmm...." Fuoco walked steadily to a locked door, breaking the knob and kicking the door open. "There. You stay in here, and I'll be back." Fuoco walked off, going to retrieve a couple of towels.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Soria grinned, leaning up against the wall and watching as he left, going to get something. Waiting patiently, she felt the crystal clear poison already leaking from her fangs.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Fuoco came back, setting the towels to the side, and went back to where the female was. "Before we, begin, may I ask of your name?" He stopped right before her, cocking his head to the side slightly.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Soria let a small, satisfied smirk creep onto her lips as she saw him return, and as he came closer, looped her arms around his neck, pressing herself tight up against him. Her face inches from his, she spoke, warm breath tickling his neck. "Soria."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

"Okay, SOria, I'm Fuoco, but I don't like it, so just call me Blaze." He smiled and accepted her embrace, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed Soria on the cheek first, then her lips, pressing his cool lips against her warm ones. Humans were so, hot, not like sexually, but in temperature. He liked it.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Soria laughed, then ran her hand through his long black hair, the strands silkily slipping through her fingers. Smiling as he kissed her cheek, she kissed him back as he pressed his lips against hers. She noticed he was unusually cold, but slid her hands up the front of his shirt, resting on his chest.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Fuoco smiled through the kiss, and slid his hands down to her backside. He rested his hands tightly there, and pulled her closer. He felt her warm hands on his chest. As she did this, he bared his fangs in the kiss, them dripping poison. Fuoco moved his mouth down to the base of her neck, then started to kiss her there, he was just about to bite Soria, but then felt a soft spot, no two. He moved his left hand up to the spot, swiping his fingers across it. It was a bite....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Soria couldn't help a shudder of pleasure dance down her spine as she felt his hands slide into her shorts. Then, as he kissed down her neck, she did the same to him,feeling her fangs growing. Now, they were fully visable, a half an inch long over her soft red bottom lip. She placed them onto his jugular, thier tips resting on his soft skin.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Fuoco stopped and raised his head. "You're a vampire?" He backed up to the door. "I-I thought I was the only one around here....."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 pm

"Shit!" Soria leaped backwards, crashing into a stack of chairs and tumbling to the ground, scrambling to her feet, then pressing herself against the wall, eyes wide and wild.
"Shit!" She repeated, speechless.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 pm

"What? It's like I'm going to tell anyone, I'm a vampire too." Fuoco beared his fangs, and opened his mouth.He closed his mouth and walked back towards her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Soria's fangs dripped crystal poison, and a droplet ran down her lip, dripping off her chin. "Stay away-" She pointed a trembling finger at him, sidling away and down the wall, before cornering herself on accident.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next