Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch for your life.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Watch for your life. - Page 4 Empty Re: Watch for your life.

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:48 pm

"I'm orange." Fuoco smiled and picked the orange car, putting a blue figure in it. He put his car on the start college starting choice. "Lets see who goes first." Duoco spun the wheel, landing on 4. "You ate, I bet." He smiled, and poked Soria under the ribs.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Soria picked up the red car. Placing the small pink figure in it, she set it down next to his. Watching the wheel, she squeeled as he poked her. "Stop, I'm ticklish!" She protested, swatting his hand away, before spinning the wheel.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Fuoco laughed, and watched her spin the wheel. He reached over a turned on a radio, it played Michael Jackson. He then reached into the refridgerator and grabbed a bottle wine. He knew you usually didn't cool wine, but he liked it like that. He got two pint glasses, pouring the alchohol in the cups, and giving Soria on. "Okay, now we are ready to play." Fuoco smiled at the female.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:35 pm

"Haha, seven!" Soria cried, jabbing him playfully in the ribs. She spun the wheel again, and it landed on 4. Moving her small plastic car to the square, she sat back, gesturing it was his turn to spin. Taking the glass in her hand, she sipped some of the red wine, then set it down on the table.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Fuoco laughed, and spun the wheel himself. It landed on 5. "Oh yeah. I got a dog." He collected his LIFE token and let Soria go. The song 'You Rock My World' came on. "My life, will never be the same, 'cuz girl you came and changed the way I walk, the way I talk..." Fuoco sang. He was off-key. Of course. Did he care? Nope.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Soria laughed. "I cannot explain the things I feel for you, But girl, you know its true-" She sang, her own, off key, spunky voice matching his own. At thier duet, she cracked up and into laughter, leaning back and holding her stomach as she tried to stop. Spinning the wheel, she had to pick a job.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Fuoco laughed with her. "Pick three cars." He held out the whole deck of college job cards out for her to pick from. Fuoco remembered when they first came out with this game. Gosh, was he that old? Anyway, everyone had a board. They played it all parties, clubs, and everything else. Fuoco, now that he thought about it, thought that was kinda lame.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Soria eyed the cards curiously, then slid three out of the deck. "Wait, do I pick the one I want?" She asked, frowning as she turned them over. "I havn't played this game in... Forever." Taking another sip of the chilled wine, her fingers tapped lightly on the table.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:51 pm

"No!" Fuoco garbbed the cards from Soria. "You don't get to actually look at them." He laughed, putting the cards aside. "Pick another three I guess. You better hope one of those wasn't a doctor." He smiled, holding out the cards again.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:02 pm

"Oops!" Soria smacked them facedown on the table, then grabbed another three. "I'm guessing I pick one?" She asked, sliding out one of the three cards.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:47 pm

"Good enough." Fuoco smiled, sloutching back in his chair. He checked the clock on his wall. 7 o'clock. Not too late. Fuoco spun the wheel, and moved to get his job. "I'm just going to grab one." He reached in, and pulled out Veteranatrian. "Oh yeah!"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Soria frowned as she saw the card she got. "Sales woman. Wow, what a job." She slapped the card down onto the table and rolled her eyes. "I'm really praying that we'll be able to switch them. Though, I might get a better salary." She teased, taking another sip of the wine.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Fuoco laughed. "You may of gotten the good one. I get to fix dogs." Then 'Thriller' came on. He jumed up, and started doing the dance across his living room floor. Fuco put his hands into claws, then put them up face level, walking side to side.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Soria broke into laughter as Fuego started to dance, and she sat back, her body shaking with held in giggles. She didn't know the dance, so didn't join him, but listened to the beat and tapped her fingers on the table. The street lights flicked on outside, as dusk hit the city, and within a few minutes, Soria saw the lights of the apartment building across the street flick on, one by one.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:19 pm

(Thinking...)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4