Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please- Empty Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please- Missey

Darkness. Pain. Loud cheers. I was used to this. I waited impatiently for the door to slide open. My claws kneaded the wood ground. Blood dripped from my ears. I had just been in a battle. Against a doberman. I had to kill him just to get released. The door suddenly flew open. I bolted out, knocking head-first into the dog. He tumbled over, swatting at me. My claws ripped through flesh. There was a loud shriek, and a pain on my leg. My paws pressed against the dogs neck. He went limp, his eyes staring at nothing. There was cheering. I was finally going to get sold. Having to fight three fights. I had to survive in order to get bought. I waited.

Back to top Go down

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please- Empty Re: Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Jack~
I opened the doors to the arnea, Loud cheering going on, I hated these places, thats why I came here to buy as many dogs as I could, I felt the £3000 in my pocket, after I had bought as many dogs as I could I would tell the police, there was one dog whick I had my eye on, I bidded the highest, I was part of the way there, I went down to collect the dog, handing the dealer a good £200, Come here I gave the dog some jerky, "Your one lucky man you know, that was probably one of the best fighters we had." The dealer said, I smiled, the anger burning inside me, Those B*****, they didnt give a F**** about these poor inocent dogs, they had done nothing wrong.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please- Empty Re: Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:08 pm

I growled at the person, but then stopped. I was too tired to attack. I fell asleep, letting myself be taken away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

May I join?

If so, person or dog? I have a dog I can pull from a inactive fight topic? Killer Calypso Carnival, Or Calypso
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 pm

(Oh Oh please can she join!)
Jack~
I gently put a leash on the dog and managed to pick it up, these people turned these dogs into monsters, I sat back down at the back, and put the dog on the floor and waited for the next bid, as I waited I gently put down abit of beef jerky.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:17 am

( I think im going to join to Smile That alright?)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:01 am

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 am

Hey! how about that Jack could buy Calipso? is that okay?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:52 am

Sure, but she is gonna fight first so I can get used to her again. Is that alright?)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 am

(Yep, sure)
Jack~
I waited sielently for the next fight, the dog lying on my feet.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Calypso stepped into the ring, head held high. She was announced, like all the other dogs and then a doberman was shoved in the ring with her. Calypso waited for the male to make the first move, and he did. He ran at her, and she kncoked him him over with a paw. She pinned him, sharp teeth pressed to his throat for a moment. A sharp pain shot though her ear, and she shifted her gaze to see the male latched on.

Calypso snarled, yanking her ear away and slamming him into the metal wall. She grabbed him by the back of the neck, shoving his face into the ground. The male pushed forward, getting her to let go. He ripped into her shoulder as she pushed against him. They both reared, snapping and snarling. Calypso jumped, pinning him and hoding his throat until the fight ended.

She wasn't going to get sold, she was one of the best fighters. Her owner came to claim her, but there was news someone was going to bid.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:45 am

Jack~
He bounced up and down is his seat chanting "Please go up for sale!" the dog was still lieing at his feet.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Calypso stood proudly by her masters feet, titling her head at the trembling dog below her. "Go. Run. Open door in the back." She said, snapping some skin off his nose. "You want her?" Her master asked the man jumping up and down. "Hope you can pay the high price. She is a champion."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 am

"How much are you wanting for her?" I say reaching into my pocket.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

"More than $500." He snapped, tossing a piece of raw chicken to his dog, and she caught it in the air.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 pm

I fished around in my pocket and pulled out 7 hundred pound notes "How 'bout £700?" I asked him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 pm

"$800 and we have a deal." The man said, clipping her black collar on and the leash. "IS it a deal?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 pm

"Deal." I said, handing him the 8 notes, all squashed together.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 pm

"Thank you." He said, shoving the leash into his chest.

Calypso snapped at her new master, her hackles raised and lips in a snarl.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Jack~
I jumped when she snarled, he slowly bent down and handed her some jerky
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Calypso growled and nipped the meat from his hands. "Careful, she is a wild one." A guy in the stands said, trning out to be her owner who wanted to watch.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 pm

"Im sure that she will soon calm down, after some love." I said watching her eating the jerky.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Calypso growled, finishing the snack and jumping on the wall, whining for her old master.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 pm

(I didn't know that so many people would want to join : o )

As Blue woke up, she pawed at her ears angrily. How could she let her old owner fool her like that? One minute she was happily leaping for joy around her owners paws, the next she was trapped in a cage, whimpering and wondering what she had done wrong. Her new owner better not treat her wrong. I can't be fooled this time. she felt her shoulders ripple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 am

(Is daydreamer joining?)
Jack~
I felt sorry for the poor dog, who was whinning alot, I took her up too my seat, hoping that the two would get along well, I gave the other dog some more beef jerky.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum