Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please- - Page 5 Empty Re: Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:14 am

Carlos~
I sneaked out behind her, the wire almost brushing my fur, and I followed her, I saw my owner there and he opened up the door, the smell off blood filled my nose, I growled and pinned down a small german sheperd "Which way did the female go?!?!" I said, snarling, the dog slowly pointed too the female running too the bars.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please- - Page 5 Empty Re: Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

Post by Harley Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:11 am

Calypso grinned as she was caged in, no escape, except to fight.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:27 am

Carlos~
I ran up too the crowd and snatched the leashes connected too the dogs from there hands, each one running out the doors, I stood on the wall, grinning at the fact that all the dogs were running away, then I waited for the next fight too come.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Calypso grinned as she was let out, and was snarling.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Beast

The coolness of the iron cage cooled the air around me, but my adrenaline quickly heated it back up. I bark loudly and whine at the door. Wanting it to lift as it had done so many times before. A creak scratched the air and the gate began to lift slowly. I claw at the dirt and finally squeeze under, racing to the middle of the arena and bristling up. Pinning my clipped ears and smirking at the femme waiting behind the bars.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Calypso stepped out as the bars lifted, face calm. "They finally gave me something to fight with."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Carlos whined quietly too himself, he had the urge too fight, he ran up too the metal bars were a man kindly invited him in, and he sat for a while, the cold breeze gently caressing his blood stained fur.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:46 am

Beast

I laugh at her comment, eyes dancing with her ignorance. "I see there have been new arrivals since they aloud me to fight" I spat back, pushing off my hind legs and connecting my teeth with her scruff. I shake my head violently and throw her to the side of the pit. Grinning and licking the crimson stains from my chops.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 am

Calypso shook the pain off as she got up. "New? If I was new i wouldn't be fighting you. Oh look, I rhymed." She pounced slamming him into the other side of the pit with a growl. Sharp teeth punctured his muscled shoulder, ripping away flesh. And as if it were a game, the dog pranced back to the other side with a playful grin.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Carlos growled loudly, scratching and chewing on the thick metal bars.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Calypso blinked innocently, smiling like a pup.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:14 am

"Fight fight Fight Fight!" he chanted along with the crowd, Carlos started too cheer and do evil laughs, the scent of blood made him go hyper!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5