Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please- - Page 4 Empty Re: Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 am

Jack came running back with a packet of three chopped up raw chicken breasts, and realized she was stuck, he slowly walked up to her, seeing if she would let him un stuck (sorry, its not a word but..) the collar.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please- - Page 4 Empty Re: Dog Fights.. -Anyone can join, just reply please-

Post by Harley Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 pm

It is fine)

Calypso growled, still trying to push forward. She moved backward, but was still stuck.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:11 am

(Have you started high school yet?)
Jack~
He looked at her flinching "No, here girl, ill help you." he said reaching out too her sides.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 pm

(No, just started the 5th grade)

Calypso snapped and snarled, but was helpless against him. She backed up, ducked down a bit. A clink and the collar was unhooked. With a growl, she took off out into the street. Unfortuantly for her, the animal shelter dude was sitting on the corner and quickly slipped the noose around her neck, taking her back and knocking on the front door of Jack's house. "She escape on you?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:19 pm

"Sorry, yeah, she must of escaped" he said all imbarresed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Calypso snarled, wriggling a bit. She slammed into Jack's leg, kncocking him over and scittering into the kitchen.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 am

"Woah girl, if you want something from the kitchen youll have too wait for tommorow, until I go shopping I havnt got much." he said laughing.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am

She couldn't get her footing, and slammed into the refirgerator. Calypso whined, getting up and slipping before stalking into anothr room.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 pm

he sighed and ran after her, almost chasing her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 pm

[ May I join as an evil charrie? =} =P ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 pm

A human or dog, Me like evil charcters.......
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 pm

[ Dog, pitbull =) ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 pm

hehe, but is he proper evil???
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 pm

[ What do you mean by that? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 pm

evil! EVIL! EVIL!!!!!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:38 pm

[ That he is ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Calypso spun around, springing up at Jack and knocking him over. A set of jaws barely made his arm bleed, and she stalked off outside.

I like evilness
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 am

Jack jumped when I saw Calypso coming his way, he fell over with a thud and just sat there. Carlos ran infront of Calypso and said "Woah, what did you do that for?" a spore of angryness growing inside him, but he held it inside himself.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:25 pm

"For taking me away from the place that ever meant anything to me!" She growled, getting off and leaning on the wall, sliding down until she hit the ground.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 am

Jack Decided too call it a night so he closed the door that led outside and headed upstairs too his bed. Softie, Carlos and (I cant remember his name!) curled up in there beds.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Beast

My snarl erupts around the iron cages as I pace before my gate. Nipping at the cold metal and eyes flashing with a deadly desire. It was nearly my turn, I didn't quite understand why they insisted upon making me go last. I snort loudly and pin my clipped ears against my skull. My master stood before the cage, arms crossed with a thick stick bouncing in his hands. I bark loudly to him and lift my front paws onto the cage bars, seeming to beg to get to the pit.

[ That ok? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 am

I dont know what too put so ill just put this

Softie~
I wanted too get outside, so I scratched the door and whinned, a whine soo loud you could hear it for miles around.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Calypso slunk ou tof the darkness, blue eyes glowing. "Shut up, runt, or I rip your throat from that weak morsel of a body."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Beast

Finally! My owner opened my cage and clipped the pole-leash to my collar. Keeping me a distance from hiself while still being able to control me. I pull roughly against it, snapping close to the ears and muzzles of the small dogs in the cages around me. Eyes glossed with adrenaline and excitement. A torturous grin splitting across my lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Calypso grinned, gently locking her jaws around the cold door knob and turning it. It clicked open and she darted out, nudging it closed before Softie could get out. With that, Calypso padded to the fence, went under and took off towards the fighting arena. She was welcomed in, and searched for a way into the arena. Shoving a small shepherd out of the way, she took the place behind the bars and was ready to fight.

it is so....... fluffy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next