Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The All Seeing Eye (Female needed)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The All Seeing Eye (Female needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The All Seeing Eye (Female needed)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Vanessa looked at him and stared. "I don't bring up my past but if you wanna know so bad, 4 and they were as bad as your mates!" she growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The All Seeing Eye (Female needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: The All Seeing Eye (Female needed)

Post by Harley Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm

"Hmm, well, I guess none of them could stand you! and for your information, I only had Keita. You know she died only a month ago. Before her, that one bitch who I thought I loved, that was never real."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Vanessa looked at him. "She probably saw the way you act," she growled. "I can't help being happy, trying to live my life while you drown in your foolishness! Your foolish.. you are." She cocked her head her voice suddenly sounding hurtful.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Blood splattered every were as the two fought. Sophia raised her body up at the same time as the other dog. Mouths tearing at each others muzzles. The two landed and Sophie grabbed a hold of the others neck and it whimpered but when a huge male came out of no were the two year old let go and took off as fast as she could. Letting out yelps of fear. Her tail was tightly pinned to her but and her ears in the serindring way. She then quickly turned and started to run across the road. A unseen vehicle came out of no were and she went faster but it was to late. A shrill yelp field the air. The car road on past her and she laid there alive in pain. Not able to feel one of her hind legs. It was broken. She snarled at the car before forcing her self to her feet. She saw the male behind her coming up she tried to run but a uncontrollable yelp came out of her mouth. She limped to the side walk and fell. She could hear dogs fighting but that was not her concern. The big white male finished crossing the road and stood over her. She made no noise but laid her head down and closed her eyes knowing this was the end for her.

The All Seeing Eye (Female needed) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCJZktpZRddjj8Zb_JswqWgfwkH327fX4gjBG_DPxdn2deLtuR

(I'm starting out in a conflict...Her past is harsh and has to do with the big white male.)

Last edited by wild one on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Buck ground his teeth. "She was killed because I was off helping you! If it hadn't been for you I would be happy! Keita was hurt and she needed me, but I guess you small reason was more important than my klove!" He said, tears running down his fur. He swung around, laying on his rug and looking away from her. "Get out of here!" He snarled, paw putting a small cut in her muzzle.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Bailey smiled at the new female " hi its nice. To meet you as well" she said to vanessa. As buck and the. Female started to fight bailey stayed back not wanting to get involved. She. Whimpered. To buck as it started to get worse. As he sat next to her as he told vanessa to leave bailey softly liked his cheek " are you ok" she asked gently
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:03 pm

(Ops I forgot to put that my dog was near you guys but oh well)

At the last possible minute her eyes flashed opened and a torturous screeching howl left her maw. It was so painful to the ears that the big white male put his paws to his ears and whined. She was good at hurting ears when it came to survival but at the end of her howl she changed it to a lovely sad howl that sounded like some one dyeing but yet she played the tone right and it sounded beautiful. When finished the male growled standing over her, drule dripping from his jaws. She felt like saying 'No one drules on me.' And standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Buck shook his head and darted from the porch, knocking him over and sinking his teeth into his throat. "Leave her alone, I'm tired of all this stupid screeching so go fight somewhere else." He said, puyshing him out of the old whitewash fence and snarling at the female. "Keep the shrieking down." He growled, pushing back under the proch and next to Bailey.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Once the male down that she was surprised. No one had ever saved her before not including her mom and love, Jake. She stood wobbly and limped over to them, "Thank you." Was all she could say. *I must get home.* She thought and started to walk to a near by allie. Once there she went into a trash can. Laying down she licked the blood off her. Now she looked like herself instead of a red dog. She could not help but to want revenge because of the white male. He had dun the ultament crime to her family. She slowly fell asleep while the sun gazed down at her. She moved around uncomfortably memories flooding into her mind. "No!" She mumbled then awoke, "It's only a dream it's only a dream" She said quietly to herself calming down slowly. Those horrible memories left but all she could think of was the day Jake died, to this very day she says it's her fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Buck noticed Vannessa and ashoved her from under the porch. "Go bitch on another male." He growled, laying next to Bailey again.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Vanessa got from under. Before then, she turned and ducked down, her eyes watering. "Your so wrong." She murmured. "And if I were you, Bailey. Never, ever feel bad for him. I made that mistake."
She said and got up. She started to sing "who says" sadly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm

"I pitied you and welcomed you into my life, and look what I learned!" He said. "Shut up and go make someone else deaf!" He ran from underneath the porch, into an alley and tried to forget everything.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:47 pm

(She was whispering.)

Vannesa looked back. "Stop it! Just stop it!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. She had done nothing wrong to him and he abused her physically and mentally. She felt sick, sick of him. He blamed everything on her, it was always her fault. Was it because she was Keita's sister? (if that's okay?) And she could move on so much easier. Well, her sister always told her to be strong never talk past. She sighed and went over and up mountains and watched the sunset from over the city, wondering how it would feel if she threw herself over there and just killed herself. She couldn't help pure-pressure.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:48 pm

(Oi, sorry, and sure, it is OK)

Buck quickly returned to Bailey with a sigh. "The sister's are always so bitchy."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 pm

(Why he so mean to her Sad I even feel her pain, and I'm not her!)

Vannesa looked over again and pushed herself back. Stedying herself, she whispered "I'm sorry sister." And started to go off the edge.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 pm

(He is just really upset over the loss of his mate)

Buck sighed. "I'm a jerk, aren't I?" He asked Bailey, closing his eyes.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Vannesa ran with a loud yelp and started to throw herself off the ledge. "I'm sorry I loved him. I'm sorry he loved you I'm sorry you love him!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Buck looked around, drifting off to sleep.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Vanessa narrowed her eyes. And finally jumped off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm

I don't know what to say.....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:03 pm

She yelped and tumbled down around and around landing beside the porch, she eyes half-closed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Buck sighed, getting up and going out. "Fine." He muttered, dragging her onto his rug and going to find the vet, hoping his puppy dog eyes would lead her out there.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Vanessa yelped.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:07 pm

He managed to lead the vet back and dragged Vanessa out. "Get her out of here." He muttered, watching as the vet shook her head. "Sorry Buddy, nothing I can do, she looks fine." And left.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:08 pm

I then saw the male who saved me run into my alie upset. I walked to him, "What's wrong, I might be able to help." I said look at him. There was a few wet lines underneath my eyes. I wagged my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next