Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The All Seeing Eye (Female needed)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The All Seeing Eye (Female needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: The All Seeing Eye (Female needed)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 pm

(Id like being here... he's so mean and no female seems to care about her really no one.)

Vanessa yelped as she was picked up and they were fixing her. After they were done, they whispered stuff she strained to here. "...she will have to get put to sleep." She yelped and went back barking, whimpering about her legs. She'd die! It was over.
Sad

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The All Seeing Eye (Female needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: The All Seeing Eye (Female needed)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm

(Ops sorry late post ignore it...Wow star sounds like your upset, if you want she can come back to life and meet my dog? Maybe become friends?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm

(What? Me sad... and btw I need more posts to reply to. Hmm... like one.]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:21 pm

(Well, Redhead did kinda reply first and I got a little carried away, so you and wild could become friends while I stick with redhead. But he will still interact with you guys, just, not as much
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:24 pm

(Okay... but isn't this realstic. If she dies, she dies.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Buck can help her escape? I'm sorry Star Catcher, I'm in a bit of a bad mood and I put it into the playing. He will be nicer to her now, promise.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:26 pm

(Yea true and my dog a bit of a loner.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 pm

(K. K. K. IDC I guess.)

Vanessa waited most of the night. Suddenly someone carried her cage, and led her into a weird looking room. Taking her out, they took her out and held her down. "Don't worry girl." One whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Bailey watched as buck went to help a female in trouble and when he came back she layed down by him and said " is there anything I can do" she was worried about him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Buck shook his head. "No. But stay here and gaurd." He said ,taking off towards he vets, which was only a block away. He went inside with a young couple and into the back, barking for the dog he had been so cruel to. "Vannessa!" He barked.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Vanessa looked up with a gasp, while the other docters looked up too. "A dog has escaped." One whispered. While they looked in shock, Vanessa squirmed out and looked at him. "Let's leave this popcicle stand!" She yelled and shot out the door. People murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Buck bolted out behind her, snarling at the vets. Once a safe distance, he skidded to a stop and gently told her to stop as well. "I am sorry for the way I acted earlier. You look so much like Ke-, your sister." He sighed, lowering his head in sadness.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:37 pm

"Alright" she said as he took off to go help vanessa. Bailey kepted guard while buck was gone
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 pm

(I think I'm dropping out because you asked for lots of females but your male never gave any but red's dog a chance and I'm confused.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:33 pm

what do you mean give them a chance? Buck fought with Vannessa and she tried to commit suicide, not much Buck could do with your character at the time wild
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm

(Yea you right, I'm just confused with what to do with her so far, lol.)

I walked out of my trash can and walked past the porch which belong to the one male. I limped lightly but at the moment I was having a bit of a moment. I walked to the stop sing and sat there, thinking of the past. I just straid out on to the road remembering. I small whine managed to leave my maw.

[Flash back]

She giggled and laughed while Jake chased her, she went across the road. They were just playing a game but when she reached the side walk she heard a car screech and a yelp. She turned around and saw a car backing up. "No!" She said in a low tone and raced to Jake, "Wake up, please wake up J-

[Flash back over.]

She could not handle it any more so she stopped thinking about it, well sort of. She sat there staring for the longest time ever...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Vannesa looked up at him. "I do don't I?" she asked. "Thank you." She whispered and bowed her head. "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I was so bad I-I was selfish." She looked at herself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Buck sighed, licking her softly.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Vanessa looked at him and smiled. "My sister would've been so proud of you. She loved you so much ya know?" She hoped bringing up Keita wouldn't make him upset.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

"I know." He said, eyes watering a bit.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Vanessa put her head against his shoulder.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:25 am

(Aww so sweet. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3