Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born Wild all ways wild *Spritz* 'Mature'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Born Wild all ways wild  *Spritz* 'Mature' - Page 2 Empty Re: Born Wild all ways wild *Spritz* 'Mature'

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 pm

At the intruction, Black snorted in laughter, shaking his head. "Really?" He chuckled, laughing at the mare and her stupidity. "You wouldn't be very happy if you knew why you're here!" He laughed again, then suddenly, Black snorted roughly,his ears pricking upwards, head swinging to look where Sundrop was sleeping. A sly smile formed across his face, and Barron imedietly glared at him. "No, Black." He said with a firm voice. "You know she is mine!" At the harsh words, sundrop started awake, her eyes widening as she could smell her own scent tinted on the breeze. The sun had began to set, and she quickly leaped to her feet, pinning her tail and backing so her rump was against the trunk of the oak tree.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Born Wild all ways wild  *Spritz* 'Mature' - Page 2 Empty Re: Born Wild all ways wild *Spritz* 'Mature'

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:23 pm

"I know why I here, I'm not that stupid. Your going to force us." She said, "I'm just going along with it so I don't get my self killed by not listening." She said and walked towards SunDrop, waiting to protect her but afraid of dyeing. She looked at SunDrop's bad leg. "I can't protect you from the studs but can give you something to numb the pain." She simply said and changed her mind about the breeding thing, pressing her rumb to the tree as well...

Abbey kept fighting them as they pulled her into a clearing where her mother and another young filly was, also two studs. She reared thrashing her head, making the stud lose his grip on her main then kicked up her back feet, hitting one in the chest and leaving hoof marks. She spun on her heals and reared up at one and coming down slashing his skin. After that she trotted to her mom and copied off her. Her body language saying, "Don't you dare touch me." Her coat shined in a brighter colour of gold in the sun, she was prettier then Blossom. Her small brown dapples where only see-able when she was in shade, like right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:30 pm

At that, Black gave a long chuckle. "Sure, whatever." He commented dryly, looking humorously at the three mares with thier rumps agaist the trees. With her head bowed, sundrop stepped forward, swishing her tail and letting her scent flow freely. Limping up to her father, she looked into his mercyless eyes. "Let them go. You can have me." Giving a look at black, she continued. "You can both, have me." She finished. At that, Black's eyes filled with wild passion, and Barron had to step harshly in front of him to keep his brother away. The sun had already sunk below the horizon, casting dark shadow's over the clearing and the horses assembled there. With a snort, Barron stepped back, letting Black look over the choice of mares. His eyes landed on the older one, seemingly able to handle his huge size with ease.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Blossom sighed, giving in but whispered to her daughter, "Try to not get bred." She stepped forward and raised her head a bit, looking up at the black stallion. "Get it over with bastard." She then tuned, her rump facing him and spread her legs, her tail moving to the side.

Abbey looked to her mom giving in and shivered in fear. She finally spoke with words, "No mother! Don't!" She looked to Barron, "P-please no." Her shy voice trembled as so did her beautiful body. She had the look of fear on her face as she kept her rumb firmly agents the oak tree.

Colour code

Yellow: Fear\worried
Dark Red: Anger
Light Blue: Abbey
Blue: Blossom
White:Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Barron allowed Black to step around him, his brother's eyes on the mare. As he walked, his huge tool slid out, swinging. Did he have a surprise for her. He pressed his muzzle up against her pussy, inhaling her sweet heat scent with a shiver of pleasure. She obviously thought that he would let her go after he was finished. His tounge slid out of his mouth, pushing into her hole, tasting her from the inside. His tool started to harden, and he shivered at the thought of being inside her. Seeing that the night had obviously started already, Barron gave a hard look at the young mare, saving Sundrop for later once black was gone. Barron pushed her harshly away from the trunk of the tree, circling her, but still looking at the older mare. "Me, or him." He asked her simply, not wanting Black to get to do anything with her. Why had he come in the first place? Barron was starting to regret that Black had come, and without warning, bolted forward, taking Black by the neck and shoving him harshly into the river. The current soon swept the stallion away, down the river. He would be fine, but not Barron had them all to himself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Blossom kick out with one of her feet feeling his tong in her. That she was not pleased about, she thought it was digesting. She watched as Barron left her frightened daughter and charged at black pushing him into the water, she bolted forward getting out of the way.

Shivers in fear went down Abbey's spine, "Please no." The young 2 year old pleaded in fear before the stud bolted at the other, pushing him into the water. She looked to her mother and the older filly and ran towards them hiding behind. She was the smallest of the bunch do to her age. She tucked her tail fermily and waited to see if she could get out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:05 pm

(Sorry, quick question. Do you want him to breed her?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:07 pm

(It's ok if he does Abbey is just afraid, if he does she won't grow very much taller...I dc if he does or does not. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:13 pm

(Do you mind starting a topic with me about a nice stallion also?)

Barron turned back to the female, his face a smug grin, filled with purpose. "Now my dear." He said softly, circling her, his took swinging long and low as he walked. He walked up to her, closer, his side brushing hers, eyes staring into her eyes, filled with purpose, seduction, and harshness. Taking her mane in his teeth, he walked forward, pulling him behind her.
*SSS*
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:22 pm

She was about to yell, get it done with but when he said, Now my dear, something about his choice of words made her more willing. She felt him brush agents her like her mate would in a loving way but he did it in a suditive way. Shivers went down her spine. She looked into his hansom eyes and knew what was about to happen and with a willing nod she spread her hind legs, her tail slowly moving to the side. For some reason ecxitment filed her.

(Yea the one with Ashes...could you make it?)

Last edited by wild one on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm

(He went by blossom, sorry and I will make the topic. Do you want to modify you're post, or should I just have him go by her daughter...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Yea please...Oh he went to blossom? Ok um then I guess I'll modify it. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 pm

(im sorry its my bad)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:35 pm

(It's ok, Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Barron was actually a bit surprised. Of course, he wasn't disheartened, he could get used to this. It was rare to find a mare that actually subsided and wanted to be bred by a forcer. That willingness, just made him horny. After taking her into the forest a bit, he nibbled her tail dock, licking her hole with his wet tounge, his own legs spreading a bit as his tool grew hard, his eyes rolling back as her heat scent filled his nostrills.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:48 pm

She fallowed him father in the woods and got in pastion aging. She felt him lick her hole and tensed up a bit then relaxed. She hadn't bred since her mate died, she missed raising foals...Guess that's why she was so willing. She let out a few powerful sweat strong heat puffs, her reproducing instincts where kicking in and basicly bossing her around like some stooped bully (lol) She snorted and shook her main, ready for his weight. "So you never said your name? Mines blossom, how long you keeping me around." Her words where horny and seductive.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:49 pm

(Here is the other topic, go ahead and post while I post on this one https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9094-burned-to-ashes-wild-one#240576)

Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:51 pm

(K)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Barron gave a scoff of humor, seeing as she was seemingly willing for him to breed her. In answer to her questions, he shook his head, mane settling over his thick muscled neck. "My name is only for ones who need to know." He said, his voice low and seductive. "To answer you're other question, I dont know." He anwered truthfully, seemingly the only truth he had said in a while. Snorting in delight, her heat scent tingled up his nose, and he moved to her head. "You want me to do this to you?" He asked, more for his own information.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:14 pm

She listened to him then answered his question"Only because it would be nice to raise a child aging, It'll be my third one."She said waiting for his next move. She wondered why she could not know his name...She decided to call him stallion then, "Come on stallion." Her voice horny. She Shook her main to rid of a mosquito, her main then fell slowly down on her muscular neck like a water fall.

(Sorry so short, I tried to make it long.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Barron had made up his mind, and moved to her rump, mounting her with practiced ease, his front legs gripping her barrel tightly, his tool hardening and pressing against her hole, slipping inside of her with a slight moan of pleasure.

(Omg sooo short!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:21 pm

She pushed back, feeling delight. She didn't mind his weight for to her it was nothing. Her broad muscular body held him up while her body let him inside her. Her muscles moved with his thrust and tightened before releasing over and over, all this caused her to moan.

(It's ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Barron streched out his neck, pushing forward with his hind legs to get onto her back better, teeth grabbing her mane in his mouth, but not harshly as he would do with a fighting mare. His large tool pushed into her body, but her size was perfect for him, his tool fitting like a glove inside her. A smirk played across his face as she moaned, and he whispered in her ear. "You liking this?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:38 pm

As a way of saying yes she push back, hard. Another small moan left her. His tool was the perfect size for her pussy which made it more comfortable. She grunted feeling him reach her climax, she ready herself for him to enter her womb.

(Sorry so short.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:42 pm

(Its fine)
Barron thrust one last time, breaking past her cervex, his tool pushing into her womb. With a moan, he let his seed flow out of his cock, his tense muscles relaxing as he did. Soon, his tool slid out of her, and he dismounted, shaking himself off, tool swinging. He lowered his head to her pussy, licking it, his tounge venturing inside, tasting her wetness and shivering in delight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next