Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born Wild all ways wild *Spritz* 'Mature'

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Born Wild all ways wild  *Spritz* 'Mature' - Page 3 Empty Re: Born Wild all ways wild *Spritz* 'Mature'

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:00 pm

She moaned right before he got off. She was fine with him licking her pussy in till he put his tong in her, she was less then fine with that and with a warning to stop she lifted one of her hind legs in threat of kicking while cleaning the sperm off his tool.

(K Smile )

Back to top Go down

Born Wild all ways wild  *Spritz* 'Mature' - Page 3 Empty Re: Born Wild all ways wild *Spritz* 'Mature'

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:11 pm

His tounge slid back into his mouth, and he raised his head, once again shaking himself off, his long mane settling over his thick neck. His tool still dripped, and he pawed the ground anxiously, glad that Black was not here anymore.(lol sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:25 pm

She low ward her leg and quit cleaning his tool to turn and walk to his front, "Now what?" She asked wondering if she would be let go or forced to stay with him. She then walked away to his clearing and laid down, eyes opened but ready to fall asleep after he answered.

(Lol, pore black...Selfish Barron. Laughing)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:28 pm

(ik)

Barron shook his head. "Whatever..." He said, not mentioning that if the baby was a female, he would be keeping it. He trotted back to the clearing, Sundrop looking confused and slightly scared, but that was her usual look. Barron ignored her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:01 pm

When Barron came back Abbey lifted her head up from grazing to look at him, scared. She shivered and went to SunDrop, "Your father is scary, where's your mom? I'd think she would be trying to save you right?" The younger filly asked the older one.

(Yea...Is black going to take revenge?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:04 pm

(Black stays away from his brother, it kinda happens alot)

Sundrop let her eyes fall away from the young filly's. "She's dead." She whispered quietly, her words emotionless. Her father continued to walk onward, and she swallowed, knowing that tonight he would get what he wanted.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:10 pm

She gave her a Please forgive me look and nudged her head gently, "I'm sorry I asked." She said, her words full a guilt. She then looked to SunDrop's father, "So what's your name? I'm Abigail but call me Abbey." She said to her as her eyes fell to her's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Sundrop swore under her breath. "Dont tell him you're name!" She hissed, then stepped forward boldly. "She's lying. Her name is... Harmony.." She said quickly, making up a name off the top of her head. She was regarded with a blunt snort from her father, who stopped and looked at her with his mercyless eyes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:25 pm

(She was talking to her, sorry if I made a confusing post, what I meant was she looked at SunDrop's dad then spoke her name to SunDrop looking back at her. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3