Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with Fire (BayMickey)

2 posters

Go down

Playing with Fire (BayMickey) Empty Playing with Fire (BayMickey)

Post by Daydreamer Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Blaise walked down the edge of the forest, the branches and leaves crunching under her shoes. Her long blond hair, was in a loose ponytail, some strands waving in front of her face. She sighed, she had to get away for a little bit. When she felt like this she always came down to the woods, where it felt like none of her tragedies had ever happened. Like the world was peaceful and loving to all. She sat down by a nearby rock, took off her shoes and put her feet into a stream. She inhaled, she knew her aunt would be wondering where she was. Though it was like Blaise was never home anyways. She would always be out alone. She narrowed her eyes, thinking about the accident that took her parents life. No....she took her parent's life, it was all her fault. She looked down hating herself for what she was, a freak. The fire had gotten to her, it would burst out when she got mad. She had no control of it, it scared her to no end, thinking that she'd hurt other people. Thats why she had no friends, she felt bad that her aunt got stuck with her. She drew her head back letting the sun beat down on her, she felt calm as the water swished around her feet. She could almost loose herself in the trance.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Playing with Fire (BayMickey) Empty Re: Playing with Fire (BayMickey)

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Teagan raised his hand, the small circular orb of water following it. He twirling his hand around, it still following it. Teagan dropped the orb, and bolted down the narrow stream, his feet not touching the water. This was his daily routine, hanging out by this same old stream, laying with his abilities. young man adjusting the iPhone in his pocket. "Take by by the tongue and I'll know you, look into my eyes and I'll show all the moves like Jagger..." Feet lightly touching the water, it froze under his feet, the ice spreading down the small stream. "C'mon! I didn't mean to do that! That's the third time today!" Teagan shifted his weight, gliding down the now frozen river. He spotted something at the far south bank. "What's up with this river today?" He glided forward, going to 'investigate'.

As the strange object came into view, Teagan noticed it was a girl. He shied behind a tree, examining the person. "Who comes down here besides me?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Blythe looked down into the water, it grew strangely cold. "wha?" she looked down and saw that the stream was freezing. She took her feet out of the water setting them down on the rock beside her and looked down into the river touching it with her finger. It was ice cold. "What's going on?" she asked herself looking around, she didn't see anything. She looked back down into the river confused. She stood up and decided to follow from where the water freezed from, her bare feet crunching the twigs under her feet. She didn't seem to feel them as she followed the river.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Teagan, noticing the young woman was coming towards him, shied deeper into the woods, unable to be seen by the foliage. *I wonder what she's doing here.*

Stepping forward, the boys foot landed on a twig, making a significant cruch. "Crap." Teagan stepped forward, not caring if she saw him, since he already gave himself away. "Um, hello?" He scratched his head, not knowing what to say.

His eyes flickered to the girl's red head, moving down to her toes of her shoes. *Weird. Reminds me of fire.* Almost shuddering from that thought, Teagan looked back towards the river, grinning playfully. "If you're wondering who did this, I'm the one who's responsible. It's a long story."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Blaise kept going, looking around she was curious about what could have done this. It was warm outside, and the ice was staying. She frowned slightly as she kept going, in wonder. She heard a twig snap, followed by a disgruntled voice, she looked up in shock. She had no idea that someone else was also here. She nodded "hi" she responded narrowing her eyes slightly. "you? You did this" she said pointing to the river walking over to it "oh my...how?" she asked with eyes. "this sort of thing is impossible though" she said half to herself
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Teagan laughed. "Um, I can't say really, but yeah. I'm Teagan, by the way." He held out his burly hand to shake hers.

In his mind, Teagan could fell her prescence growing more and more anxious. That wasn't good. He was scared something was going to happen, actually he almost knew something was.

(SSS Doing homework)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Blaise nodded and tenderly took his hand in her own, being pretty hesitant about it. "My name's Blaise" she said quickly. She gave him a good look, he didn't seem dangerous and the whole freezing river just made her curious about him. She could feel herself relaxing slightly knowing that she wasn't in any danger. She had to keep her emotion's in check, she didn't want her own power's to get out of hand. She cocked her head and looked at him, she didn't think there was anyone else like her, but she decided to keep her own power's a secret, she needed to trust this guy first before telling him anything.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Teagan smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you. Blaise." He dropped his hand to his side casually,looking back towards the river, which was now defrosting. Teagan's hand went through his shaggy blonde hair, his chest heaving a little. "Funny story about that..." He grinned, turning back towards the girl. "What are you doing down in these parts. Women usually don't come down here."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Blaise watched the river in wonder, as it went from ice to melting into the stream. She couldn't tear her eyes away from it. She looked at him, "Why don't you tell me" she said with a small smile. "Oh well....I just come here to get away from everything, everyone,... myself" she mumbled the last part as she sat down on a nearby boulder. "Plus I can take care of myself" she said looking at him. "what about you, what are you doing here?" she asked him curiously.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:38 pm

"I live just down the river. And I would be glad to tell you, only if I got to know you better." Teagan winked, his strangely blonde eyelashes pressing against his tan skin under his eyes. He dipped his hand in the river, scooping water up, and drinking some. "I understand where you're coming from. That's why I live here."

(Ugherz.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm

(EAIGFSFH ahahaha I like coke!!!)

Blaise let her hair go over her eyes after he winked at her. Her cheeks blushing slightly and she cursed about the fact that things like that made her blush so easily. She raised her head. "It must be nice, do you live here on your own?" she asked slightly raising her head watching him.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 pm

"Yes, I do. It's really convienent. I actually like it a lot." Teagan smiled, wiping his hands on his jeans. "I support myself out here, no problems. No people. No drama."

(SSSSSSS!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:24 pm

(sorry for my hyper outburt's the other day.... Embarassed )

Blaise looked back up at him. "But...don't you ever get lonely?" she asked imagining how it would feel to live on your own every day, even though it was just her and her foster family she still felt alone. She didn't think she could imagine living out in a forest, all by herself.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:04 am

Teagan nodded. "Sometimes. But I have the wilderness to talks to. I've learned to entertain myself." He rubbed his hand though his blonde hair. "I have no family. Never knew my parents. Grew up in a biology facility." Teagan shrugged. "Don't feel sorry for me though."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:14 am

Blaise nodded "Don't worry, I don't" she said quietly before rasing her head. "I live with a foster family," she said with a small shrug. She didn't now why she was teling him this. She usually kept her past to herself, not wanting to stir troubling emotions within her, but even though it still did, she felt like she could talk to this boy about her life.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:17 am

(What do you think I should post, cuz I'm a little braindead.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down