Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pricey Diamonds (Sammi)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pricey Diamonds (Sammi) Empty Pricey Diamonds (Sammi)

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Pricey diamonds strutted in the meadow like a goon. He looked around him, expecting to see other horses, He whinned at the top of his voice. He looked once more before plodding over the grassy ground. He hung his head low to the ground and took a deep breath. He looked up and went into a walk-gallop, being an Ex-race horse he sped across the small piece of meadow, running faster than most Quarter horses. Yes, he was a prize winning horse but that didn't make him a stuck up snob. Thats what most horses thought of him, And they didn't like him because of his name.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Pricey Diamonds (Sammi) Empty Re: Pricey Diamonds (Sammi)

Post by Sammi Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Bailey ran through the forest without a second thought. Hooves thudded on the ground, her nostrils flared as she pushed herself further into the unknown. The Quarter Horse was on the run. She was wanted for over 5 million dollars, and peope were searching for her left and right. She had ran away from the snobby home of her old owner, she was sick of being tended to every minute of every day, she just wanted to be a horse.

It had been three days since she left her home, and she had only stopped once the whole time. She slowed herself to a trot as she moticed a break in the forest. The sun shone down on her, her luscious golden coat shimmering with sweat, the gold name tag that read "Bails of Gold" on her leather halter glimmered as well. She slowed to a walk, and suddenly moticed a sharp pain in her left rear ankle. She tripped, and the pain throbbed more. "Ouch.." she groaned. She walked into a green meadow, the scent of a fellow horse was strong, but the tired mare just didnt care. She limped on a little further, and then stopped at a nice grassy spot. She lowered her head, her eft hind leg raised high in the air.

"Just shoot me now..." she groaned.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 am

Pricey Diamonds noticed the scent of a fellow horse, he shook his head and neck, the shiny leather racing bridle still left on his head, along with the Racing saddle, Diamonds had never thought to have left after the tack had to be removed, but it was the only chance he would get to escape, he trotted to the scent and stoped when he saw her leg lifted in the air, before they could shoot her again he ran infront of her, snorting and rearing, he hoped they wouldn't notice that he was a race horse by the tack he was wearing, he hated the way that they treat him there "Don't shoot her you idiots..." he said calmly, his american accent kicking in.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:09 am

Bailey jumped to the side, letting out a whinny of surprise as a horse suddenly appeared at her side. He appeared to be fully tacked, and she cocked her head. She smirked a little at his heroine act and watched as they trudged back and away.

Once alone Bailey looked at the horse, and smiled shyly. "Thanks..uhh..whoever you are." she smirked, and them the throbbing pain came back in her ankle. She groaned, lifting her leg again. "Ouchie.." She looked back at the other horse and stepped forward, trying to limp past him, but it was mo use and she fell over after her first few steps. She groaned amd sighed, resting her head on the ground and closing her eyes.

"This sucks...I shouldnt have ran away.."
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:34 am

"I'm Pricey Diamonds, but I hate my name. So I just call myself Diamonds" Pricey Diamonds said, chasing the shooters away, he trotted back over, the stirrups from his saddle swaying as he approached "I know how you feel! I escaped from a racing arena, because it was way to stuffy and the two-leggeds never left you alone. And also the other horses picked on me because I'm like a flaxen brown and they're just a brown or dark bay..." he said, he too was newish to the wild. But he did in a way wish he was in the saftey of the stalls where he was protected from the wilderness. He shook his almost white mane then saw her struggling to walk "Hey, y'all okay? Dang! That looks painfull!" he whinnied with his american accent as he saw her limping.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:42 am

Bailey groaned, she opened her brown eyes and looked up at the race horse. "Yeaa, i tweaked it a little when i was running..I guess this is what three years of barrel racing does to your joints.." She sighed. She struggled to stand up on three legs, but she eventually succeeded after the fourth try.

She hobbled over closer to Diamonds. "Im Bailey. But you probably could have guessed that by my halter.." she smirked. She nudged at his saddle. "Do you want that off?" She remembered a way to get tack off, because she was shown how to by a donkey who lived at her old barn. She couldnt get her halter off, though, because the leather was too strong, so shes stuck wearing it until it falls off.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 am

Diamonds smiled "I'm just a race horse." he said after she said she was a barrel racer. He sniffed at the saddle on his back "Ya know, I wouldn't mind taking my saddle off, but I kinda want to keep the bridle!" he said, examining the name tag on her halter, sniffing it causiously as he smelt the scent of humans on it.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:02 am

She smirked at him. "Why do you want to keepthe bridle?" she cocked her head. She stretched her neck out and took a step toward Diamonds. She played with the cinch on the saddle for a little bit before she got it positioned just right in her mouth. She grabbed it tightky with her teeth and yankd on it, amd the cinch snapped off, causing the saddle to wiggle. She tugged at the tough leather a few more times amd the saddle broke, and it fell to the groun with a soft thud,
The blanket falling ontop of it.

"There you are. I can only imagine how good that feels." she smiled at him.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:11 am

"I like this bridle, I had it during my first race." he laughed. He took a last glance at the fallen saddle then back at her "Whats your nationality? is it english? I'm American. It's not the best race to be. Especially with the accent that I get from it!" he said, lifting up his knee and tensing it until it cracked, he did this with all four legs. His legs normally cracked when he needed to run, the racing had put his legs in a trance for running.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:21 am

She smiled at him, shaking her head. "Australian, surprisingly. I dont have much of an accent." She nodded. She listened to his knees crack, her ears twitching at the sound of each one. She looked down at her dangling ankle and nudged at it, the pain sending a sharp zap into her spine, causing her to flinch. "Ouch! I need to get that checked..but that involves humans.." She flinched at the word an looked up at Diamonds. "But if I go find any, i'll be poked amd prodded and chased...Im wanted for a very large reward." She sighed.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 am

Diamond sighed in confusion but then perked his ears up and highered his head "We can go to the racing place where I was! They have a vet and I Eaisily know a entrance and escape route! I can also pick up some supplies there!" he whinnied, quite liking his idea. he stomped his hoof and looked at her eyes quietly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 pm

The injured mare pondered the idea for a few minutes, and then looked up at her new friend with dazzling brown eyes. She smiled at him and nodded. She shifted the weight on her hooves, leaving the injured leg dangling in the air as she spoke to him. "If you could take me, I'd be greatful...thank you." She smiled, and softly butted her muzzle against his.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 am

Pricey Diamonds smiled and sniffed her leg slowly "Right, are you ready? I know I am!" he whinned, pawing the ground, eager to go to his old 'home', he smiled at her a quickly said "how much are you worth? I'm not worth that much I bet!" he said, his white coloured mane and long smooth tail flapping wildly and free in the gentle breeze that carressed the two horses.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:51 am

Bailey stepped forward, her muscles flexing beneath her shiny golden coat. She limped next to Diamonds, smiling at the horses playful and hyperness. She looked at him, her eyes twinkling. She was a bit shorter than him, for she had a stockier build and her muscles were chunkier, since she was a barrel horse. She looked ahead as they walked slowly through a small forest. She watched her step when she walked, avoiding rocks and logs. "I think all of the posters posted in town about me say im worth five million." she looked at Diamonds. "Why do you think your not worth much?"
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 am

Pricey Diamonds estimated that they were halfway to the racing stadium "Well, you see, I'm a Quarter horse. We're not known for racing, They're all bothered about the thoughbreds and the standerbreds!" he said, his small feet hitting the ground every 2 beats.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 am

Bailey rolled her eyes, a small chuckle escaping throygh her soft lips. "Well, my mother told me that Quarter Horses were the first racing horses when I was still a filly, so if you arent worth that much, then you should be." She smiled, and gently stretched out her neck to rub his shoulder with her muszle. She was liking this stud.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 am

Pricey Diamonds smiled when her muzzle softly touched his muscly shoulder "really? oh, well. I'm not bragging atall but like, I'd say that I'm a good racer for my build!" he said, he heard horses whinning and crowds cheering in the distance "Wait, I think we're near!" he said, nudging her nose with his.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 am

Bailey laughed at the perky horse, and her eyes widened and ears flew forward, her walk turned more into a slow trot as they slowly approached the large stables and race track. She looked around, lowering her head as she heard the sound of human voices grow closer as they walked. "I hope we dont get caught..." she walked closer to Diamonds, her golden pelt brushing against his brown one, and she rubbed her neck against his, placing her head beneath his smaller one.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:12 am

"right, follow me..." Pricey Diamonds said, walking around to the back, a smallish muddy cave/den was placed there that led to his own paddock, he nudged her rump towards it "this is the entrance and the exit..." he said, inviting her in.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:38 am

Bailey looked at him, unsure of all that was going on before going through the enterance she turned to face Diamonds, and pressed her velvety soft muzzle against his, her eyes shimmering. "I trust you, not to let anything happen to me while we're here." She smiled shyly and stepped through the cave like enterance, walking into a rather large paddock on the other side of a fence. She looked around, Quarter horses, Thoroughbreds, Standerdbards, everywhere. No humans had noticed the two horses yet, and Bailey walked forward keeping her head low.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am

Pricey Diamonds walked behind her "i trust you with all my heart too..." he said, looking at his old paddock, he saw the vet over in the corner, he sped over to him and tugged on his vest, the vet turned "Pricey Diamonds is that you?!?!" he said, ajusting his glasses, Diamonds gave him a look to not speak a word about him and the vet obeyed, Diamonds dragged him over to Bailey, pointing his long, slender muzzle to her leg.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Bailey stood silently, eyeing the veternarian. She lowered her head, lifting her injured leg a little higher to show the vet how badly she had hurt it. She looked at Diamonds, her eyes shimmering. "He wont hurt me...will he?" She squeaked, her body quivering.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:55 am

"no, he's more of a gentle one." Pricey Diamonds said, the vet softly rubbed his hands round her leg "Ah-hah2 he said, pulling out his bag and fishing around in it. he pulled out; a phenylbutazone tablet, Ziploc freezer bag half full with ice and a bottle with Linament spray in it. He pulled out a apple and cut a hole in it, he placed the tablet in it and covered the hole back up with some peanut butter, he held the apple out to her "here girl, you might not be able to understand me, but it numbs your leg whilst I treat it." the vet said.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Bailey looked at Diamonds, nodding at him with his wise words about the veternarian. She watched intently, her ears perked forward as she watched the mane fumble around in his black bag. He watched his supplies as he set them out one by one, and she nickered lowly when she saw the apple. She cocked her head, watching the man as he made her little treat. She took it slowly, but chomped it down and swallowed in no time. A minute or so passed before she felt a slight tingle in her leg. She lifted it up and looked back at it, then cocked her head and looked at the vet.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:21 am

The vet laughed at Bailey and gently massaged Bailey's leg, soothing her calmly. He got the Ziploc freezer bag and a bandage. He place the Icebag on her leg and securing it on by wrapping the bandage around it, he sprayed some Linament spray on it "Right, you two just romp around the meadow for about half an hour then I'll appy the final part." he said to Diamonds, rubbing his nose "and I'll keep your presense a secret." he whispered again, packing his stuff up and returning to the other horse next to him, Pricey Diamonds turned back to Bailey "i think he said to hang around in the meadow for half an hour then he'll apply the final piece of the treatment." he said, sniffing the nice smelling Linament spray "I'll show you around the race track if you want, the last race has just ended and there is no one here apart from a few vets and a couple of stall cleaners who aren't bothered about anything." he said, pointing his muzzle to tthe large ringed arena.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next