Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowing Without Civalization ( Sammi only )

2 posters

Go down

Shadowing Without Civalization ( Sammi only ) Empty Shadowing Without Civalization ( Sammi only )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Light began to fade. Darkness taking hold of the night. Time to hunt Venom thought. Shouldering through the thickets. He clawed himself up out of the undergrowth. Loud screaching ringed through the forest. Shrugging, he let his weight lift off the ground. Taking very careful steps. More screaching sounded. Vemon pinned his ears to his cranium. CLaws extended, and fangs unsheathed themsevles. Reavling large daggers. His fur began to bristle as scents flooded around his muzzle. Very carefully he made his way inbetween two trees, his sharpenedpointed claws scraping the sides of them. His amethymst molten amber, scarlet eyes scanned the area. Blood masked the air. Vemon soon came across blood that drizzled on the ground. LEading toward a cave. He snarled lightly, following it. This creature is hurt; badly. As he got closer towards it. A newly scent made his nose wrinkle. Lips in the beginning of a snarl. Vemon made his way down the slope and toward the cave. The sound of meat being torn, and slight laughter echoed. VEmon growled, lurking back into the shadows. Cocking his head to one side. He could barely make out the shape of a skinny figure, that dug its hands into the liver of an animal. SNorting with disgust, he watched mroe closely. Soon the unknown creature came jumping out of its cave. Sniffing the air, Vemon backed away. A vampire? He thought. What is a vampire doing out in these woods? SOme are to afraid to come near here! Why is this one here?!" HE asked himself. Vemon snarled. Noticing that the vampire had picked up his scent. Growling, he burst out of the shadows and upon the vampire. Pinning it down. Sharpened glinted fangs snapping at its neck. Laughter came frm it again. Vemon snarled and said with a hushed out voice but all so hostile. " What are you doing on my land!!" He roared. But not even giving the vampire time to speak, Vemon was tearing out its heart with his claws and his fangs torn at its face. LEaving it a bloddy mess. Vemon pressed one massive black paw upon its chest, and began to press harder upon it. Soon shattering it into crystal, the blood and the body of the vampire faded away. He snarled, and snorted. Turning to set off into teh night. Searching for food, his broad-shoulders and massive frame was invisible in the night.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadowing Without Civalization ( Sammi only ) Empty Re: Shadowing Without Civalization ( Sammi only )

Post by Sammi Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Envy trudged along the molten landscape. Her large black paws crumbling the dirt below them. Her green eyes spun around in circles, as if she was searching for something, but she did not know what. Her tail twitched above the ground, her ears rotating like sattelites, detecting the slightest noise.

The femme paused mid-step, hearing the scuffling of creatures just beyond her. She flexed her paws, a smirk spreading across her dark muzzle. She snuck down into a crawl, her bellyfur just barely touching the ground. This ought to be good...she thought. Once she came to the cover of a blackened boulder she stood back up, and peered through the gap between the rock and a dead tree trunk, to see the two before her.

A wolf and a vampire, a bizarre sight to be seen. A flash of teeth could be seen, and the crushing of bones, the hot scent of the pool of blood. Envy raised a brow and grinned, watching the wolf retreat from the seen, rather proud of himself. Once Envy saw the wolf leave she emerged, and padded across to the vampire corpse. She grinned, kickking the skull of the vampire into the twiggy bushes. She lifted her green eyes to stare after the mysterious wolf, and she smiled to herself.

She trotted after him, and stalked him for awhile, until they came to a rocky area. Envy wandered among the rocks, watching the black lupine with curiousity and admiration. Her trance was killed though, when a chunky black rabbit schffled across her path. She narrowed her eyes and in a flash the rodent was crushed with one big paw, the sound of crunching nones was loud, and the smell of blood was strong, as it flodded down the rocks like a waterfall.

Envy glanced toward the other male, who had paused at her noise, and smiled. She jumped from her cover, landing withon feet of the wolf.

"Quite a show you put on earlier." She smirked, her teeth white against her black pelt.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Shadowing Without Civalization ( Sammi only ) Empty Re: Shadowing Without Civalization ( Sammi only )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Vemon halted as to hear the crunching of bones behind him. HE snarled, fangs unsheathed and claws extended widely. He looked slightly over his shoulder to see a black female with blazing leaf green eyes. Vemon snorted, letting his tail lash out behind him. He pricked his ears forward to the sound of her voice. Smirking he replied with his velvet ringing off the forest trees. " It may seem.. Why are you following me?" He asked rather harsh. For he was always and nothing could change that. He rotated his head to look directly at her, deep amethmyst molten amber eyes glared at her. His fur lied falt upon his hanuches. Vemon flicked his tail tip almost immediatly to detect movement. Vemon snorted awaiting an answer. His scarlet eyes flashing with excitement.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Envy smirked, and padded forward. She moved herself so that she stood infront of the male, and shelved her eyes over his features. He was strong and cunning, and his eyes blazed with the fire within him. She smiled and cocked her head. "Well I was bored, and then I found you. You interested me. And I am now here." She nodded. Her tail flicked back and forth as she investigated the scene. She listened to his gruff voice, she watched him breathe, his rib cage moving and his muscles flexing. She raised a brow. He's different, I enjoy it. She thought, then she smirked as she laughed a herself in her mind.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Vemon snorted ruffly. His ears twitched to hear leaves shuffle upon the ground. His paws ached as vibration began. He growled lightly. His head rotating to one side, listening to what was coming. A flash of white caught his eye. Pounding on the earth, more and more white flashing light sped past the trees. Venom snorted, lifting his head upward. He sniffed the air, sunddenly the new raft of vampire scent filled his scences. He whirled around to face the fae. " Get the hell out of here!" He ordered. Lanuching himself forward to glid himself over the fae. Landing on the other side of her, he snorted. Grunting, he glanced back at her. His eyes traveled past her green orbs and locked upon a vampire behind her. Vemon let our a sneer of disgust. Racing towards her, he swiftly rammed the vampire away from her, and ripped out its heart. Crushing it into stone. Quickly he nuzzled her forward ith him. " Run!" He snarled. Looking over his shoulder, seeing three more vampires coming there way with grave speed. Vmon snorted, and tok down the moorland. He glanced beside him at the sight of the fae, sighing with relief he made a sharp turn. He pulled her in the dark cave with him. Flicking his tail over her maw to keep her silent.. After they were gone Vemon made an effort to look out of the cave. Noticing there were none around, he grunted and sunk back intot eh cave. Turning towards the female he said, " The names Vemon or Snake." The large black male paced past her and leaned up against the side of a jolted rock.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 am

Envy crouched down as she felt the vibration of the ground, she flexed her paws, looking around anxiously. She lifted her head and cayght the scent of the vampires about the same time her company had. Her eyes narrowed and she looked at Venom, who had jumped behind her and beat a vampire down. She didn't run when she was told to, but stood in her spot, a low growl rumbling in her chest.

When she felt the nudge of the wolf's nose on her rumo she took off, matching her pace evenly with his. She glided across the ground, and when she was yanked into the dark cover of the cave she squeaked, and when her muzzle was covered she closed her eyes, knowing that they could give them away if the vampires came searching. When all was clear, she sat up and turned to face him. "Nice to meet you. Im Envy." She looked around, and then fixed her eyes upon Venom. She smirked, and chirped out a light joke. "Vampire troubles?" She barked.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Vemon snorted, rolling his eyes at her. " Obviously. Hello Envy." He cuffed his paws on the ground. His tail lashed out behind him. With claws still extended, and fangs unsheathed. His ears pricked for any sudden sounds to reflect in his ears. Raven black pelt splattered with deep dark scarlet blood from teh vampires. His chest heaved slightly. Bright amethymst eyes stared down at the muddy soil below him. Growling he kicked out his paw, spitting up dust of dirt into the air. Vemon's head lifted and his eyes landed on Envy. A fake smile appeared, slowly his velvet voice began to echo through out the cave. " What is a beautiful thing like you doing out in these dangerous woods?" He asked with a slight curiousity in his words.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Envy watched her new acquintance carefully. She glanced at him sideways, watching his reactions and such to the outside world. Her large ears flicked back and forth, searching for any distant sounds. Her takl swayed from side to side, gliding along the cold stone ground of the dark cave. Her green eyes flashed to focus on Venom as he spoke, and she rolled them back in laughter at his words. She raised a paw and shook it, stomping it back on the ground as if she was threatening him or shooing him away.

"Beautiful? You're just exaggerating." She chuckled, "Anywho, I roam around these parts regularly, boredom I suppose." She shrugged her rounded shoulders, looking at him in the darkness.

{ >.< that was weak}
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Vemon snorted and growled slightly. " Stop saying that. You are beautiful, dont let anyone tell you different." Vemon said with righteousness. He flashed his eyes to look over the cave. A loud screeching sound came from the side of him. His head rotated, at the corner of his eye was a vampire snapping its fangs at him. Vemon snarled, flexing out his claws. He growled and charged at it with much speed and power. Pushing off the ground with his powerful legs, he tackled the vampire, screeching came from the beast. A quick motion, flash of glistening fangs sliced open the inside of the beasts chest, tearing out its heart and tearing its heart off/ The body shattering into dust. Vemon snorted, and stalked back into the cave. Sitting down beside Envy, curling his tail around him. His head low in shame.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Envy smirked a bit, her light green eyes flashing to look into Venom's. She ran her pupils over him intently inspecting his raggedy muscled body , his dark fur practically the same in comparison to hers. She then stood, her scruff fur standing on end and a rumble caught in the back of her throat as she growled, baring her teeth at the slight silohuette of a vampire. Venom was the first to respond, and in a second the job was done, and she sat back down gently, her tail crossing across her front paws. She looked at him and lowered her head, gently reaching out and nudging his cheek with her wet nose. "You look like you've never known anything other than hate..." She winced.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:19 am

Venom snarled at her words. She shook his head. " I used to know what love meant only. But now I've lost that, and grown to hate the world." Venom said gently. He rose his head just and rotated his massive head, broad muscles shuffling under neath his brilliant jet black pelt. Venom sneered out words, of true hatred. " I have grown true hatred towards these demons, they killed my mate. Now i'm gonna wipe them of their kind, to where there is none left on this bloodied cursaded Earth!" He snarled out into the wind. Making him be heard through out the forest. Hoping that a vampire came to inspect so he could rip its eyes out, shove them down its throat so it can make him claw its carcass open.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Envy winced slightly, her green eyes closed as she stepped back into the darkest part of the cave. She opened them again, and she shuffled her black paws forward to gently touch her damp nose to his coal colored pelt. "I'm sorry to hear that." Her eyes traveled into his, "I'd be glad to help you, vamps aren't my friends either." she snarled, a flash of white teeth could be seen momentarily as her lips parted.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Venom smiled down at her. Nuzzlign her chin up. He nodded. Looking towards the night sky. He narrowed his eyes out into teh dark forest before them. " Time to hunt." He snarled. Turning back over towards Envy. " Stay here, vampires are out at ngiht most, I don't want you to get hurt." He said with a slight snap of an order. His eyes blazing into hers, then he nodded and bounded off intot eh forest, his tail was the last of of his to disappear.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 am

Envy stepped back a few steps, sitting square on her haunches. She obeyed his orders, but in her head she had a plan. Stalking was her thing, one time she followed a whole wolf pack for one month without them noticing, same with herds of prey. She could follow him without him noticing, no problem. She waited, counting to one hundred\, before she stood, her green eyes flashing out the cave, her paws carrying her stealthily, shadowing the path that Venom had left behind. She stuck to creeping high above, in the sharp blackened rocks of the mountains, she could see him perfectly not too far off, and she waited, ever so silently, for him to advance further, or for something to appear out of the black depths.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

As Venom carried himself to the scent of prey. A raft of Envy's scent blocked his sences. He stopped dead in his tracks. Calling out to Envy. " What did I tell you about staying put?" He asked, looking up at the mountains. He flicked his tail for her to get down here. But before he could say anything, a vampire tackled him. Sharp white fangs flashing. Venom snarled, kicking with brute force the vampire flew off him. He glided towards it, pressing one paw on its chest, and popping it head off then clawing it to shreds. Making sure it was dead, Venom snarled. Striking down his fangs upon its face, tearing it apart rip by rip. He sneered, shaking himself off before calling out to Envy again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Envy didn't move a muscle, she just froze, watching the quarrel that was going on below her. She waited for multiple minutes after the fight was over, when finally she inhaled deeply, and jumped off of the edge of the rock where she was standing. She landed with a soft "thud" next to Venom. She kept her eyes toward the black ground, then they flashed to look into Venom's. "Did you really expect me to stay in the cave and miss all the fun?" She looked at him, her left ear flopping down as she gave him a crooked smirk.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Venom sneered at her. Then nodded, " true. But jsut stay by me. And don't feel my sight." He snapped an order.

(Sorry so short Sad )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:48 pm

{it's ok!}

Envy rolled her eyes ever so slightly, and stepped forward, infront of Venom, and lowered her ebony nose to the ground, taking in a strong scent, sour with the odor of other wolves mixed with mythical creatures. She flattened her ears and scrunched up her nose. "Ew, it stinks."
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down