Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Loves To ~Dance In The Dark~

2 posters

Go down

Baby Loves To ~Dance In The Dark~ Empty Baby Loves To ~Dance In The Dark~

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Freya

The loud bass could be heard from the outside of the small, neon-lighted building. It's facade was quite retro, but the people inside were all very, very modern. In recent years, I've found, people have become quite difficult. With a long intake of breath, I push the heavy door open to the cool room. The scent of alchohol and the dimly-lit room was no surprise for me.
I wore a pair of black short shorts, that were around three or four inches longer than what the other girls were wearing. My cami was green, and showed the strap of my brown bra. Along my shoulderblades was a very elegant, tribal tattoo. It was black, and almost seemed three dimensional. It was in the shape of dragon wings, and reached to end of my rib cage.
"I'll have a Stella" I tell the bartender, who nods and turns quickly around to tend to my order. The black, cushioned bar stool was a cheap sort of leather that stuck to my skin and made the cushion uncomfortably warm. Deciding against that choice, I stand up and lean against the brass bar. "How's the day going, Dan?" I asked the bartender. I came here often, as a way to escape everyday life, and all the boring that came along with that.
"Pretty good, business is doing well" He says, turning around and setting an amber-colored drink in front of me. I take a sip, and set it back down. "That's good to hear" I say, flashing one of my stunning, yet mysteriously perfect, white smiles at him. He didn't get that confused look on his face as most people did when they saw my smile. He knew me well enough to not bother pondering the cause of their stellar appearance. I brush a strand of silky, black, straight black hair from my dark eyes and look back down at my beer. Running a slender finger through the head and sigh quietly to myself.

Baby Loves To ~Dance In The Dark~ Black-hair-color-long-hairstyle-straight-shinning-smooth

Last edited by Saviour on Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Baby Loves To ~Dance In The Dark~ Empty Re: Baby Loves To ~Dance In The Dark~

Post by Spritz Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:07 pm

(Alright, I'll get to my reply soon. Let me type up a suitable one. BTW, what breed would you like him to be? Human? Like her? A different creature?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:09 pm

[ Uhhhmmm... I was thinking human, but idc ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 am

(Darn! I just lost my whole post!! It was long, so sorry if this one isn't that great... It's just that I'm bummed now and cant write it all again.)
Kevin's fingers tapped lightly on the counter, his eyes staring straight ahead of him. He wasn't really aware of what was going on around him, and was deep in thought. Staring blankly at the counter top, he narrowed his eyes and brought the beer bottle up to his lips, taking a slow drink before setting it back down. The glass clinked slightly on the counter, and his lips pursed slightly. His posture was hunched over, before he straightened and dug his hand into his pocket as he felt his phone vibrate. Pulling it out, he didn't bother to read the new text message. It would be for the better any how. He wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone, and turned off the phone without another thought. Dropping it back into his pocket, he turned around on his stool, leaning his back up against the counter.
He looked out at the dance floor, his eyes scanning over the usual crowd. Coming to the bars on weekends didn't do much for him, and it seemed that everyone here was having a good time. Not him, no. He brought the bottle back up to his lips, feeling the cool liquid run down his throat. The heavy beat of the music could be felt through the floor, his eyes automaticly lifting as the door opened. Probably just another partier, nothing special. Kevin pushed himself up from off of the stool, having a mind to leave immedietly. There were other places he could go, other things he could do. This wasn't productive in the least, and he was having far from a good time. Shaking his head, he pushed his way through the crowd and towards the door. His dark hair fell into his hazel green eyes, matched with tanned skin that seemed to highlight his features. He was wearing a loose black t-shirt and jeans, nothing that was out of the ordanary for himself. As he opened the door, a girl moved past him. She had just entered the building, heading immedietly towards the counter. As soon as she reached it, she was greeted by the bartender.
The two seemed to know eachother, and he let his eyes follow her, in pure intrest than anything else. The tatoo that was stretched across her back was inticate and very well done, and he almost wanted to touch it. It looked real, and he shook his head.
Artists were good at illusions, but he couldn't help but start to make his way over to her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Freya

I chuckle when Dan tells me about last night's football game. He talked about the terrible plays, bad calls, and everything else that I hardly understood. Really, though, football and all other sports didn't make any sense to me. Dan turned to another customer, a bright warm smile on his round face. I then turn around as well, and head towards the booths in the back. They were more comfortable, and they were usually unoccupied. I walk towards them, then stop just centimeters short of running into a man. I step back just a little, and look up into his face. He was much taller than I was, and had warm hazel eyes. He had on a pair of jeans, and a loose black shirt. Something told me he was different. I didn't know if it was that he had on a loose black shirt that didn't scream desperate, or if it was his soft expression.
I felt my face warm, but knew my blush wouldn't show. "I'm sorry..." I say with a light chuckle and pull my jet black hair out of my eye with my fingers.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:53 am

Keven glanced down that the young woman standing in front of him, the one that was fervently apologizing to him. He shook his head, running a hand through his dark hair and gave her a kind smile, one that let her know there was nothing to be sorry for. "No problem, I wasn't looking where I was going anyway." Shrugging slightly, he slipped his hands into the pockets of his jeans, mind reeling for something to say. "Anyway, Sorry." He gave her a grin, gesturing over to the counter with his shoulder. "You come here often?"

(Lost my muse)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Freya

"Ummm, yea" I say and step out of his path swiftly. The movement glided like a feather drifting down from a flying bird. "There isn't much else to do around here" I say and take a drink of my beer. The hoppy taste was welcomed among my tastebuds. This preference for stout beers was passed down from my human ancestors. When beer was more common than water. I move my dark eyes back to the bar stools, and decide to sit back down. I realized then that I had been leaving because of the man, when had I let their presence frighten me?
I sit heavily down in the chair, ignoring the fake leather that rubbed my thighs uncomfortably, and focus on not biting my lip.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:45 am

Standing slightly near to the counter, awkward silence passed between the newly met pair. Kevin slipped his hand into his pockets, and gave a slight nod. It was true, he didn't know much of what there was to do. Either way, he was just visiting for a few weeks. The girl moved out of his way, slipping closer to her bar stool and quickly sitting down. He didn't drink, never really had. Still, occasionally he did get a beer, but tonight wasn't the time. Standing near her, he was unsure if he should leave, or rather stay and try to strike up conversation.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Freya

"I'm Freya, by the way" I said before taking a quick drink and turning awkwardly in the bar stool to she him. He was standing indecisively, as if I would bite if he came closer. I didn't blame him, most guys thought I would bite if the ventured to near. I flash a less stunning smile, one that was more subtle. "And you are?" I ask casually and lean back against the brass bar lining the countertop.

[ sorry so short =/ ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Kevin uncomfortably slipped into one of the stools that was near hers, though stayed a distance away so their was space between then. She soon introduced herself, giving him a gentle smile; as if she was afraid she would scare them away. Nodding once, he frowned slightly and cocked his head to one side. "I've never heard that name before; but it's beautiful. I'm Kevin." Sticking out his hand for her to shake, he flashed her a kind smile.

(Sorry. Me too.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Freya

A small, unusual feeling fluttered through me at the compliment. "It is sort of... old timey" I said and take his hand. I shake it firmly, and then released. My dark eyes lowered slightly to my feet, and I curled my toes inside my tennis shoes nervously. it had been quite a long time since I had talked with an acquaintance, and it was almost frightening. "Soo... Kevin... what are you doing around here? You seem sort of.. well... different than others"

[ lol, erk Xl ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down